DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

PIB Random questions...eyes?Bra size?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

PIB Random questions...eyes?Bra size?

Post by jediguy1019 »

My first PIB will join Ashley (BTD Autumn) and Lauren (LD Body 2) next week! I have been wanting a PIB for sometime now an I spotted one here on the forum for sale and couldn't resist any longer. Since this is my first PIB I do have some questions maybe toonist or other PIB owners can answer...
1) What size eyes do the PIBs use? Same size as Real Doll? I have two sets of Guy Eyes that look great and I would love to put the brown pair in her. Do the eyes pop out the back like Lovable Dolls or the Front like Real Dolls?
2)What size bra does she wear...I see on the PIB website she is a C cup but what size C?
I have owned Real Dolls, a Lovable Doll, and a Boy Toy so if anyone has any of those dolls and a PIB feel free to reply and let me know what differences I can expect. I'm really excited and know the wait is going to be difficult...I know, I know only a week, but still! 8)

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: PIB Random questions...eyes?Bra size?

Post by jerryboy »

32B or C cup as far as I can tell. However it would be wise to measure the doll once you get it around the base of her breast with a tape measure if you want a
precise fit. I went to YouTube to see a video on measuring bra sizes actually. However Lingerie sellers are vague when it comes to sizes and they will generalize the sizes into different catagories for sales reasons, which you should be careful about. I would not buy any lingerie that may say fits small to medium unless this outfit is just so attractive that your willing to take a risk in buying it. Good luck and lets see your doll when you get it!

jediguy1019
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: PIB Random questions...eyes?Bra size?

Post by jediguy1019 »

Thanks Jerryboy! Does anyone know if "Guy Eyes" will fit in PIB's?

INFORMATIONS