DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

My thoughts on a small doll...

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Old_School

Post by Old_School »

I keep thinking of the small lighter weight doll and how that would be so cool to have. I know that it may be as expensive to make, but for me it is not about saving money as it is about shaving weight. The second thing about a small doll is that you could hide it so easily. Now let me say that the reason I post this message in Patrick's forum is that I think he is the only one that could do it. Not just from a skill standpoint but because he really cares what his customers think. The small doll, up to now, is not pursued the way it should be.
The first point I make is that when you see a small doll the faces always seem to take on a younger look. This is not my style and I don't understand why this is the case. Otherwise they always seem to have the cartoon look, which is just as weird in my opinion. Why....can't the smaller doll just be a reduced size doll? In this day and age with computers, you should be able to reduce the size of the doll easily. I hate mentioning it, but the fairy is the best comparison I can make. Now that's not to say that it has to look young again, or even have the pointed ears. I hate saying "fairy" because it sets in motion a series of things that are not what I am speaking of. I just use it as a way of pointing out the size thing. The petite dolls that are currently being made, are so far off target, in my opinion, as they do not conform to a normal appearance. They are always so grossly exaggerated, not being proportionate at all.
When it comes to size, I think that a really small doll that is more like a hand-held masturbation device would be a great selling idea. A doll that would fall in the range of 3 to 4 feet would be great. But lets not respond to the age comparison as that is NOT what I speak of. Look at the image below:

This figure is shapely and the face looks normal, but the breasts are not huge. Nor is it flat-chested. (If you want big knockers...buy a Ruby 13.) I think that there should be no reason why a person could not make a small correctly proportional doll. Sure it would not be realistic from the standpoint that there is no such living being that would look like that, but that would have its advantages. For example...your tool would "appear" much larger against that figure and I don't know any guy that wouldn't like that! :wink: Oh...the doll would not even have to have a removable head, or have oral capability.
So Patrick...what do you think?

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My thoughts on a small doll...

Post by pulchri-dude »

Looking pretty much like Shrade's Cassiedoll body B 3D modeled & printed prototype - except for the flatter glutes.

Even that doll got bigger glutes added due to potential customer request - most guys want a bit more junk in the trunk/wider hips even in a petite athletic doll.
Attachments
It's still possible to have a muscular butt that's off the hook<br /><br />Click for big
It's still possible to have a muscular butt that's off the hook

Click for big
ultimate 3d rendered booty.jpg (132.61 KiB) Viewed 10594 times
Cassie's enlarged butt by customer request
Cassie's enlarged butt by customer request
cassiedoll2 bum pix.jpg (73.14 KiB) Viewed 10594 times
Click for big
Click for big
3d petite blonde.jpg (220.17 KiB) Viewed 10594 times

Old_School

Post by Old_School »

Well the picture I posted above is just represents a basic idea. Schrade (Cassie Doll) had it right, but unfortunately he could not produce anything that resembled anything like what the drawings looked like. But trying to make a small doll that looks like a kim kardashian, would not work at all. That girl just has the big ass, and as I said if you like the disproportionate figure then just get a Ruby 13.
If you go into a store and look at a fine figurine of say a fairy, she does not have a big butt and huge knockers. It just does not look right. However if someone such as Patrick and Private Island Beauty did it, my guess is that it would come out looking right. A proportionate small doll, with normal features.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Old_School, I think your idea of Patrick doing a small doll is right on the money. In fact, I recall there have been other threads about him doing just that. :evidence:

Speaking of fairies, let's face it, Tinkerbell is hot! I love that little pixie! BUT, in the Disney fantasy world, she's small enough to fit in one's hand. :lol: But she does represent a tiny, totally adult doll. Just scale her up to a realistic height, round off the ears, apply pixie dust and we're there. 8)

And now, for your viewing pleasure, a naughty little Tinkerbell slideshow: :mrgreen:
Tinkerbell and pixie dust.jpg
Tinkerbell and pixie dust.jpg (34.79 KiB) Viewed 10541 times
Tinkerbell strip tease.jpg
Tinkerbell strip tease.jpg (47.37 KiB) Viewed 10541 times
Tinkerbell nude cartoon.jpg
Tinkerbell nude cartoon.jpg (11.85 KiB) Viewed 10541 times
Tinkerbell nude drawing.jpg
Tinkerbell nude drawing.jpg (45.01 KiB) Viewed 10541 times
Tinkerbell naked.jpg
Tinkerbell naked.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 10541 times
Mmm Mmm Good!!! :angel:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Old_School

Post by Old_School »

[quote="RainLover"]Old_School, I think your idea of Patrick doing a small doll is right on the money. In fact, I recall there have been other threads about him doing just that. :evidence:

Speaking of fairies, let's face it, Tinkerbell is hot! I love that little pixie! BUT, in the Disney fantasy world, she's small enough to fit in one's hand. :lol: But she does represent a tiny, totally adult doll. Just scale her up to a realistic height, round off the ears, apply pixie dust and we're there. 8)

You got it! That is my idea...spot on. :fadein:

A small doll that is say even three feet tall, or smaller, that could be easily held would be hot. However, what happens is that most men find 10 pounds of fat as sexy. You can't put a big butt and breasts on a figure that small. Otherwise what you get is the look of a dwarf. Now if you like dwarfs or midgets that's fine, but not for most. I say again that Patrick could do this....easily. I could care less if the head is removable, as it is easier to make a changeable face, such as the Boy Toy. Simpler is better, but let also say that I would be willing to pay for something that I could haul around. I am not built like Jason Statham (The Transporter) but I would love to able to carry around the hotty Qi Shu like he did in that movie.

Now she is a small lady....but so hot and sexy. Picture yourself carrying your doll around like that. Now that does not mean that she would have to have an Asian appearance! I speak of the proportionate body. Now you COULD change the faces like I mentioned earlier, which would give you the ability to give you doll a different look. But even a doll that is no taller than two feet would be cool. Think about it...you could put her in a drawer!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

RainLover wrote:Speaking of fairies, let's face it, Tinkerbell is hot!
Then you haven't met Tinkerbell's naughty sister...

She would have the perfect sexy body for a reduced size doll...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

Old_School wrote: I keep thinking of the small lighter weight doll and how that would be so cool to have. . . . .
how small do you want . . how light do you want

there are already companies who make small/light dolls

most of them are not discussed in here because of the perception by most . . (but not all) . . that any doll much smaller than about 5' tall ... TEXT REMOVED - VIOLATES RULE 3B...

some doll makers make dolls as light as 7.7 lbs (for a 53" high doll, "D" cup breasts) . . and I have seen some made as small as not quite 4' tall . . that are sexually capable . . . . . if you dont want sexual capability you can find them down to 3' 4" tall

edited by r4m. November 9, 2010

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

RainLover wrote: And now, for your viewing pleasure, a naughty little Tinkerbell slideshow: :mrgreen:

Mmm Mmm Good!!! :angel:
ROFL . . ok . . you started it :twisted:

[single picture removed by Incognito]
Attachments
4960-tennineeight.jpg
4960-tennineeight.jpg (33.3 KiB) Viewed 10452 times
1214-alarming.jpg
1214-alarming.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 10453 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (54.32 KiB) Viewed 10453 times
6b.jpg
6b.jpg (42.91 KiB) Viewed 10453 times

Old_School

Post by Old_School »

theodoric wrote:
Old_School wrote: I keep thinking of the small lighter weight doll and how that would be so cool to have. . . . .
how small do you want . . how light do you want

there are already companies who make small/light dolls

most of them are not discussed in here because of the perception by most . . (but not all) . . that any doll much smaller than about 5' tall ... TEXT REMOVED - VIOLATES RULE 3B...

some doll makers make dolls as light as 7.7 lbs (for a 53" high doll, "D" cup breasts) . . and I have seen some made as small as not quite 4' tall . . that are sexually capable . . . . . if you dont want sexual capability you can find them down to 3' 4" tall

TEXT REMOVED - VIOLATES RULE 3A... that makes that comparison, and if you read my post at all you would see that is indeed not my intent. That entire concept is not admissible because if like I said the doll was a reduced version of an adult you would not have that appearance. ...TEXT REMOVED - VIOLATES RULE 3A... embrace the idea for what it was intended. The "Perception" by most is nowhere near that, ...TEXT REMOVED - VIOLATES RULE 3A...

If I reduced Jessica Alba to a smaller stature it would take a HUGE leap in thinking to come to that conclusion. Maybe that is your perception, but surely not others. That discussion is avoided on this website and for good reason, as there are already many dolls sold, most from Japan, that you could already make that assumption with. Head to one of those threads and see what kind of reception you get. People that think like that, are well, fulfilling a fantasy that I care not discuss. However...that argument is nothing more than a way to diminish a good idea and hijack this thread.

A doll of three feet tall would be made simply because it was much lighter weight and easily handled by even the weakest of people. Usable and beautiful.

edited by r4m. November 9, 2010

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

Taking the intention of the thread to be to fill the currently non-filled niche of a let's say under 3' (90cm) to under 4' (120cm) silicone doll of the detail and style level of a current PIB or Lovable Dolls or Mechadoll Emmanuelle etc., and since a TDF member commented some time in the past that his 38 lb. silicone doll was still too much weight for an overweight & out of shape middle aged guy for cowgirl/reverse cowgirl - a doll would have to weigh 30 lbs or less AND be suitcase portable for travel to be commercially viable.

Realdoll use to make small 2' class dolls of the same quality as their 5' dolls (and even the original Realdoll according to itsme was 3' tall, but homely in the mug). There was so much work in even the small doll that it cost most of the money of the 5' doll. There used to be pics of these dolls on The Doll Forum.

Is there a market for an Arte Tokio quality one and a half foot class silicone giant "pocket pussy" doll with a simple Gumby wire skeleton as well as a market for 3' to 4' doll of very high line quality with an articulated skeleton? and large suitcase/airfare capable?

I recall a thread from Incrediwagon about his interest in purchasing a 3' tall silicone doll similar to the Arte Tokios for over $3,000.

A word of caution on even 3' dolls - I purchase dolphin rider floor lamps with very sensual Greek Goddess/Helen of Troy scantily clad Maenyd babes on them who have some thickness and muscled meat on them. Having visualized them as to "what if" in their capabilty of a worthwhile ride on you sex toy - the 2'-3" head to heel babe would not be acceptable for a realistic experience, but the 3' babe on the larger lamp would cut it adequately without feeling like those hentai animes were anime girls get screwed by giant ogres with a penis larger than the entire anime girl - come on you've seen them.

Conversely a 38" tall very thin Playboy supermodel look would NOT work and look absurd. Wording this carefully because the old TDF rule from many years back was directed at the non-ettiquite discussion of the old cottage industry of taking a door lock drill & pocket pussy to Reinhard Beuthien's "Lilli" Barberella slut doll erotic cartoon character originally marketed to adults in bars as a Adult bachelor party joke or gag gift or something for German men to masturbate over like Japanese guys do with their Japanese figurines. Later ripped off by an American female tourist who sold it to a US toy company to make My Size #$!*%. Visually those simply look totally unrealistic and ridiculous.

This will take some design & experimentation effort.
Attachments
Thicker Eighteens in 3'-6&quot; travel size - Mmmm good
Thicker Eighteens in 3'-6" travel size - Mmmm good
college hottie dolls in 3d.jpg (677.85 KiB) Viewed 10240 times
bild_lilli_full_front-450x600.jpg
bild_lilli_full_front-450x600.jpg (18.1 KiB) Viewed 10423 times
SH0030.jpg
SH0030.jpg (220.44 KiB) Viewed 10423 times
6 ft tall lamp.jpg
6 ft tall lamp.jpg (110.16 KiB) Viewed 10423 times

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Those Arte Tokio fairy dolls no doubt fill someone's niche. They are beautiful dolls.

I didn't know it would cost as much to make a smaller doll as to make a bigger doll. Interesting. Well, that's going to be a limiting factor on the depth of the doll product lines then, or at least the realism factor.

I haven't looked up the thread to see if Patrick mentioned a height, but I believe the idea he had was for a PIB doll a bit shorter than the bathing beauty, but still in the five foot ballpark, with smaller breasts and hips. The purpose was to make a doll with all the benefits and qualities of the bathing beauty, but much lighter, for easier transport and play.

The doll should be HWP, reasonably tall, or a really, really, tiny person.

I guess we'll just have to see what Patrick comes up with. :?
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

pulchri-dude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pulchri-dude »

Tink is not an Adult?

She's a Daemon of likely centuries old, a Jin .. a SUCK-YOU-BUS

It's bondage to cramp one's style based on what may be the thought process electrical synapsis of a person of no meaning to you.

If it looks like an 18 year old for whatever race culture or interbred lifeform or spirit world creature who am I to make a moral decision?

I'm not Black. I don't want a Black woman. :wink:

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

The original Tinkerbell is definitely an adult female. But there have been cartoon representations of Tink as a childlike figure as well. Not in my slideshow, and not in anyone else's posts in this thread, but they are out there. I was simply making clear that my preference is for the adult version.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

you guys forgot all about Cassidoll body O. , perhaps because she is so unavailable. i would understand but she " is" LIGHT, SMALL, just like you asked about. she looks like a regular proportioned adult young woman. no issues. has better and i must add softer silicone skin than most high end companies.sadly even my new used, PIB, outside that nice head skin on the PIB. very firm elsewhere outside of inserts. she feels realistic if i think of the hardbodied and perfect ass-ed marathon runner i dated with zero body fat. and also looked as good in every way as your PIB. off track sorry...ass talk.

so all small doll lovers go look at my albums,pics, jane /joyce and her vid below. she is 31 lbs 4 foot tall. has detachable super light wt. arms and legs that is a reason for them, weight . with full silicone legs and arms,"yet to come" she might be 48 to 55 lbs i would guess. ?? Shrades cassidoll "body A "yet to ever hit the market.
others will move into the interested market.
is this size what you want?? some do.

when i went o get my PIB last week i let the buyer see my Cassi.LIVE,as they get,lol. he was impressed. but also glad she had some big enough tits as she is tiny and well, lets just say glad she is an adult figure..or i would not have her. even he wished she was available due to easy of size and weight of a full sized.

ruby is making a new small doll,there is the new minilovedoll. i do like Patrick's artistic abilities a lot, and quality control .perhaps some design issues but they all have something it seems. well my Jane/Joyce and i have put in our 2 cents worth hope for more small adult dolls..BG
Attachments
tiny sexy woman
tiny sexy woman
cassi shots 050.jpg (549.93 KiB) Viewed 10362 times
small but a woman
small but a woman
april may 2010 129 copy.jpg (523.88 KiB) Viewed 10367 times
a one beer date .wmv
and easy !!to boot.
(6.48 MiB) Downloaded 10013 times

Old_School

Post by Old_School »

To bad that Schrade did not have the capital to really go after the Cassi Doll. I have walked away from that bad deal as so many have been left high and dry. It was a good idea and until I saw that video I must admit that I never knew that he actually finished the doll. Not bad....but nothing Patrick would put his name on. Now that is not a slam on Schrade, and I wish him the best, but Patrick is a true artist.

I will wait for Patrick to do something....he has the best customer service and the hottest bodies and I am sure he will do something great with his smaller doll. I still think that you could make a doll that is much lighter, but it depend on how much silicone you used as I think that is where the weight comes from. I think that not having a removable head could save some weight too.

INFORMATIONS