climaxdoll.

What's the best "Pussy and Ass" toy out there?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
mike1971
Active Poster
Active Poster

What's the best "Pussy and Ass" toy out there?

Post by mike1971 »

Hey Fellas,sorry if this is in the wrong category but I didn't know where to post it.I'm looking for the most realistic P&A toy to satisfy me till I can save up some more funds for a Realdoll.I don't want to spend good money on a Tera Patrick type etc. just cuz the box gets me horny...then I get it home and it's a total dissapointment.I was thinking about the "Fuck me Silly Mega Masturbator" but the dimensions don't seem lifelike enough.Am I just better of buying a Torso type toy?Thanx for any help. :)

ajsubie33

Re: What's the best "Pussy and Ass" toy out there?

Post by ajsubie33 »

Not sure what Realdoll is charging for their lower torso now, but I have one and it's great. I've had it for 4 years and it gets abused. Still holding up great. Very Realistic and it'll let you know what to expect from a RD or other high end doll. I'm working on getting me a full doll now, but plan on keeping the torso when I get one, it'll be easier to get it out. Easy to store too!

mike1971
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike1971 »

That makes sense...rather than waste cash on something cheap that probably isn't as satisfying.Thx!

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

to all,
i got a Bree Olsen cyberskin ass and it is the best ass in the world"so far" what can i say. tight and pliable ,soft and slappable squeezable. much better feel than any doll i have yet to feel save the goldman torsodoll tits and skin,almost as nice as the cyberskin. it has down sides ,12 -15 ibs? the stuff picks up ink or color ,print. keep in a clean plastic bag . can leave oil marks on things. watch what you put it on or on it.plastic and on the counter is good.. pic below. life sized womans ass. BG
my cassidoll feels much tighter. she is tight. this is almost like a real woman. has a vibe bullet that helps.
who is this bree olsen they molded from?
Attachments
IMG_0386.jpg
IMG_0386.jpg (24.47 KiB) Viewed 6171 times
IMG_0385.jpg
IMG_0385.jpg (23.24 KiB) Viewed 6171 times

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

beardygoat wrote:who is this bree olsen they molded from?
breeolson.jpg
breeolson.jpg (82.17 KiB) Viewed 6137 times

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

mike1971 wrote:Hey Fellas,sorry if this is in the wrong category but I didn't know where to post it.I'm looking for the most realistic P&A toy to satisfy me till I can save up some more funds for a Realdoll.I don't want to spend good money on a Tera Patrick type etc. just cuz the box gets me horny...then I get it home and it's a total dissapointment.I was thinking about the "Fuck me Silly Mega Masturbator" but the dimensions don't seem lifelike enough.Am I just better of buying a Torso type toy?Thanx for any help. :)
I own the Fuck Me Silly and the dimensions match those of the torso of a 5' 2" gymnast babes' torso perfectly. And I would know since I was married to one :) The Bree Olson is good also but it's doggy style only- while the FMS allows for missionary as well.
IMAG0002.JPG
IMAG0002.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 6120 times
IMAG0005.JPG
IMAG0005.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 6120 times

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

Brees butt is bigger than a gymnast ass. it is a woman ass. she does only the one position but looks so good doing it.lol. the FMS shown and the torso just look so truncated it is a turn off to my eye. a real turn off.

the Bree P&A look like she is under the table ,or in a box ,with just her waiting ass poking through for you. very sexy.BG

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

Some like diet coke, some like diet pepsi. My only complaint about FMS is that the red lips do wash off rather quickly after a couple of uses. It is the #1 seller on virtually every web toy store, though, for a reason.

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

Check out http://www.toydemon.com

eenie

mike1971
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mike1971 »

I'm leaning toward the Fuck Me Silly Pussy and Ass so far.Just gotta find the best deal out there...I like the idea of both doggy style and straight sex.

wondering
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by wondering »

I just learned something new today - you can buy sex toys thru Amazon. For instance, the Fuck Me Silly sells for $ 750 on eBay but it sells for $ 529.41 on Amazon from Health Mega Mall. I just saw that you have to add $ 67.22 for shipping, too. But, still, not a bad deal for something that retails for $ 855.

Unfortunately, there wasn't any feedback on the FMS like there was on the CyberSkin vibrating Perfect Ass $ 217.50 with 4.5 stars from 10 users.

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

wondering wrote:I just learned something new today - you can buy sex toys thru Amazon. For instance, the Fuck Me Silly sells for $ 750 on eBay but it sells for $ 529.41 on Amazon from Health Mega Mall. I just saw that you have to add $ 67.22 for shipping, too. But, still, not a bad deal for something that retails for $ 855.

Unfortunately, there wasn't any feedback on the FMS like there was on the CyberSkin vibrating Perfect Ass $ 217.50 with 4.5 stars from 10 users.
Do a google search and you'll find FMS on a bunch of sites for around $269 give or take.

wondering
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by wondering »

I just noticed that the eBay prices are all over the place for the FMS - there's another for $ 381 with free shipping. But, you are right. The best way to get the lowest price is to Google it.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

beardygoat wrote:who is this bree olsen they molded from?
breeolsondoggiestylepussyass-ia-k-ib-k144_1125420-d-600x600.jpg
breeolsondoggiestylepussyass-ia-k-ib-k144_1125420-d-600x600.jpg (24.24 KiB) Viewed 5878 times
breeolsondoggiestylepussyass-ia-k-ib-k144_1125412-600x600.jpg
breeolsondoggiestylepussyass-ia-k-ib-k144_1125412-600x600.jpg (43.73 KiB) Viewed 5878 times
interactivesexwithbreeolsondvd-ia-h-ib-h159_1086509-600x600.jpg
interactivesexwithbreeolsondvd-ia-h-ib-h159_1086509-600x600.jpg (47.77 KiB) Viewed 5878 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

regul8

Post by regul8 »

I purchased the FMS 2 weeks ago. For having many other toys in the past, this one is the most realistic so far! I was hesitant at first because of the price but I found really good reviews on this particular one. I paid $296 through 69adulttoys.com. I was also trying to hold off for a RD but I wanted to spoil myself until I get a RD. I will post my pics of them soon. You won't regret the FMS. I love the fact that it is missionary and doggy. It is a bit heavy for a toy but it's literally a piece of ass! It is realistic so you can maneuver many positions with it.

INFORMATIONS