Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Alektra in Christmas CoverDoll

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Alektra in Christmas CoverDoll

Post by kharn »

Hi All, :D

Well it’s been a long wait I know, but Alektra has finally got her spot on CoverDoll. Yes she is the December Cover-girl. :)

Everhard and I got together last weekend and did what I think is one great shoot :plaidskirt: . So why not pop on over to the CD gallery and take a look and see what you think.

Here'sthe link to the shoot http://coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.php/v ... 10/201012/

There will be plenty more joint shoots with me and my good friend Everard in the months to come, so keep checking so you don’t miss them :wink: .
CoverDoll_frontpage_December_2010_small.jpg
CoverDoll_frontpage_December_2010_small.jpg (149.5 KiB) Viewed 4319 times
 Click to go to Coverdoll

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Alektra in Christmas CoverDoll

Post by blindwebster »

I have been waiting for this. Wow, she is simply gorgeous and that is all that really needs to be said. The realism and beauty of some of the dolls today never ceases to amaze me. Looking forward to the day in the near future when I finally own one for myself. Thanks for the great pics and congrats on owning one incredibly beautiful doll.

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

Alektra’s a knockout in blue.
Bubbles' #1 Fan

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Wow,

This is a really fantastic shoot. A real tribute to the Wicked RealDolls.

Glad to see you have your camera up and running. Will be expecting more.

Cheers,
Midiman
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing them!

--Amanda
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Alektra looks really hot!

Slowly teasing us, while she's looking at some fruit... :twisted:
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks guys :D and look out for more shoots with Alektra to come in the near future :wink:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

These photos sure turned out great! Man, we must have taken hundreds of photos that day!

The kitchen photos with the fruit bowl came about because the sun was illuminating that end of Kharn's hi-tech kitchen. Alektra's legs were in shadow, so we used some high Wattage bulbs to augment the natural light.

High-tech it might be, but check out that grandfather clock. And did you ever see a chess set like that? The knights are actually armored knights on horseback... The 'game in progress' likely does not bear close scrutiny, however. I set it up, but it is so many years since I played chess I am sure I got some of it wrong...

She is in her element in the bar. Those photos really turned out well.

Like everything else in these photos, the black iron gates are real. As Kharn says, watch this space for some more doll photo shoots at his amazing house!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Yes, I noticed the amazing setting as well. Quite a beautiful home indeed. Such a gorgeous doll deserves nothing less.

dwhite601
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dwhite601 »

I like how Alektra's dress matches her eyes. Very impressive photoshoot, guys!
See my girls Image

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

kharn wrote:Thanks guys :D and look out for more shoots with Alektra to come in the near future :wink:
You mean we don't have to wait another six months? :razz:

Nice pictures, and home. I think Alektra was modeling your home :wink: I can see why you haven't had time to take pictures with doing all that remodeling. I think she needs to wear just an apron to model your new kitchen :idea:

My kitchen is still being worked on, but with Ceilidh doing the work it will be awhile :lol:
DSC_0061a.jpg
DSC_0061a.jpg (266.95 KiB) Viewed 4116 times
Red Heads Rule!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Everhard wrote:These photos sure turned out great! Man, we must have taken hundreds of photos that day!

The kitchen photos with the fruit bowl came about because the sun was illuminating that end of Kharn's hi-tech kitchen. Alektra's legs were in shadow, so we used some high Wattage bulbs to augment the natural light.

High-tech it might be, but check out that grandfather clock. And did you ever see a chess set like that? The knights are actually armored knights on horseback... The 'game in progress' likely does not bear close scrutiny, however. I set it up, but it is so many years since I played chess I am sure I got some of it wrong...

She is in her element in the bar. Those photos really turned out well.

Like everything else in these photos, the black iron gates are real. As Kharn says, watch this space for some more doll photo shoots at his amazing house!
Thanks my friend I couldn't have done it without you :glou: :thumbs_up: And We have more to come at Christmas when Ev is over at Alektra's castle again, but next time she will have a nice Russian friend with her :wink: :plaidskirt:
blindwebster wrote:Yes, I noticed the amazing setting as well. Quite a beautiful home indeed. Such a gorgeous doll deserves nothing less.
Thanks my friend :)
dwhite601 wrote:I like how Alektra's dress matches her eyes. Very impressive photoshoot, guys!
Yes when I saw that dress I just knew it was the one for her 8)
Incrediwagon wrote:
kharn wrote:Thanks guys :D and look out for more shoots with Alektra to come in the near future :wink:
You mean we don't have to wait another six months? :razz:

Nice pictures, and home. I think Alektra was modeling your home :wink: I can see why you haven't had time to take pictures with doing all that remodeling. I think she needs to wear just an apron to model your new kitchen :idea:

My kitchen is still being worked on, but with Ceilidh doing the work it will be awhile :lol:
DSC_0061a.jpg
Thanks my friend, and no you won't have to wait another six months :wink: Hey it looks like Ceilidh is busy with your kitchen, but in that outfit you won't get much :twisted: :lol: work done
 Click to go to Coverdoll

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

I think you guys did great with the shoot. Alektra is absolutely stunning and I love the light coming through the kitchen window. Now I am blue or red :oops: for Christmas. Merry Christmas Kharn.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

janesays wrote:I think you guys did great with the shoot. Alektra is absolutely stunning and I love the light coming through the kitchen window. Now I am blue or red :oops: for Christmas. Merry Christmas Kharn.
Thanks my friend and a Merry Christmas to you, can't wait to see your shoot :noel5:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Kharn:
Jolly good photo shoot! I wish you luck with any proposed attempts you may have in taming this girl, she's got "Wicked" written all over her! :)

Cheers...Don@Ruby13

INFORMATIONS