DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

PIB Torso Doll

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Padlock88

PIB Torso Doll

Post by Padlock88 »

I was looking around on the DF for awhile in regards to everyone's problem with weight issues, etc...
On one topic a person mentioned a PIB Torso though I haven't seen any photos. I tried contacting Patrick through his web site about this but got no responce. He is probably real busy with the Holidays coming.

The PIB webite doesn't indicate that this a purchasible item. Does anyone know? Maybe his website needs updating?

My only other real option for a torso type doll with a head (that I would consider) is the RD flatback, but I'm not thrilled with the body 7 being the only option, especially without an ass. A womens back can be equally sexy!

Manufacturers in this economy must keep up with market research in knowing what the people want and how much they are willing to spend. Not everyone can afford a corvette but they would settle for a camaro.

Any input would be appreciated.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: PIB Torso Doll

Post by Obin »

http://www.privateislandtoys.com/

This is Patrick's toy site.

If there's more, I'd like to know.

You got me curious, because I thought Patrick had discontinued the she's got legs product.

I found http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=32115
Padlock88 wrote: Not everyone can afford a corvette but they would settle for a camaro.
Please, don't run me over on my moped. :D

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

This is something we will be adding to our site in the "accessories" area. The "torso", and the "She's got legs" piece are both available.
We let our toys site slide...as we just don't have time for the smaller pieces anymore. The torso is $3600. and the legs are $2800.
I'm usually up till 1:30 in the morning answering e-mails, so if yours somehow slipped through the cracks, my apologies.
Here are a couple pics.
When ordering a torso you can order all the options just as if ordering a full doll.
Thanks for asking!
Best,
Patrick
Attachments
DSC_0387.jpg
DSC_0387.jpg (777.63 KiB) Viewed 4817 times
Torso.jpg
Torso.jpg (147.88 KiB) Viewed 4817 times

Padlock88

Post by Padlock88 »

Obin,

Thanks for the link. I was getting on PIB web site through the TDF manufacturers web link.

Patrick,

Thanks for getting back to me and clarifying this.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

No problem!...We are always up to something. :lol:
Here are a couple pics that show a new removable tongue we've made per request of a couple of our collectors.
We had fun with this!
P
Attachments
tongue.jpg
tongue.jpg (90.73 KiB) Viewed 4625 times
eden tongue.jpg
eden tongue.jpg (124.6 KiB) Viewed 4625 times

Old_School

Post by Old_School »

toonist wrote:This is something we will be adding to our site in the "accessories" area. The "torso", and the "She's got legs" piece are both available.
We let our toys site slide...as we just don't have time for the smaller pieces anymore. The torso is $3600. and the legs are $2800.
I'm usually up till 1:30 in the morning answering e-mails, so if yours somehow slipped through the cracks, my apologies.
Here are a couple pics.
When ordering a torso you can order all the options just as if ordering a full doll.
Thanks for asking!
Best,
Patrick
Ok...I still would like to see the torso with rounded off stumps. For me the "chopped" look is kinda creepy. But man....Patrick, what you do with shape is incredible.

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

I prefer the chopped off stumps preferably Patrick. When it comes time for me to order, will i have the option for stumps and a head ? Your toy website lists them for 1400, but I only see the cut off version.... Can you just clarify for me ? Thanks for building us a way to be introduced to silicone dolls my friend, GREAT WORK ! :glou:

BigDolph
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigDolph »

Ok so I knew PIB had an optional tounge for a while now, but I have just now seen this pic of Eden w/tounge, I somehow missed it before. To me it adds a whole different look, and I think I like it. But Im wondering, is it atatched in there in some way or does it just sit in the mouth? If anyone can answer this I would really appreceate it.

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

It just fits in the mouth but it a very good fit and when kissing Destiny it like kissing a RG, Patrick did a great job of making it very realistic. Hope this helps.
All the best
Ric and Destiny
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

BigDolph
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigDolph »

Thanks for the info Ric! Allow me to say, your Destiny is one goreous little doll. I always enjoy the pics you post of her, very classy.

INFORMATIONS