Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hi Guys - from the jessica drake behind the doll

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Hi Guys - from the jessica drake behind the doll

Post by midiman »

jessica wrote:I know how I spent my Valentines day with Midiman ;) How was yours, jd?
OK, so maybe I had a little too much Champagne and feel asleep on you, but we had a great time when I woke up in the morning :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

jessica_drake
Wicked Girl
Wicked Girl

Post by jessica_drake »

stacy718 wrote:I want to say, that I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica as well as the other Wicked girls. Jessica is the SWEETEST girl ever! She was so kind and warm, I felt like I knew her for years.

Welcome to TDF Jessica, and I think you're awesome for coming here and posting...xo

:)
Stacy
(the Realdoll photographer)
hi stacy!
thank you soooo much, it was a real pleasure to meet you. your pictures are almost as beautiful as you. ; )

xoxo,
j
Image ___ Image

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Wow... Hi, Jessica... Um... :oops: Welcome to TDF! You are simply a beauty, and you can bet that I'd buy your Real Doll if I had the money. It would be odd, admittedly, as I've seen you post here and then would have your duplicate in my bed...but I'd like it. Wow... Welcome! I hope you get involved here at TDF. It's a really, really great community! :D
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

jessica_drake
Wicked Girl
Wicked Girl

Post by jessica_drake »

jessica wrote:I know how I spent my Valentines day with Midiman ;) How was yours, jd?

it was great!

sorry it's been so long...i'm in school for 2 things, one is to be a licensed sex coach, the other is to be a certified sex educator, which times into my non-profit organization.

i just wrapped my second instructional in my series "jessica drake's Guide to Wicked Sex"! it was about positions, and it was LOTS of fun. i'm already brainstorming the next few...

also i shot (starred in) 2 movies recently- "About jessica" and "Friends with Benefits" , while "Private Lessons" just released.

how have ya'll been? i am currently at an undisclosed location, spending the better part of 4 days taking it easy and recharging, but of course, still managing to get some work done. ; ) in a few hours, i'm getting a massage, then going to dinner with a girlfriend. :D

xoxo,
j
Image ___ Image

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

jessica_drake wrote:...i'm in school for 2 things, one is to be a licensed sex coach...
Damn. They missed that one off the careers guidance list when I was at school.
:haha2:

Luckily, my girls coach each other:
http://www.dollcoffeeshop.com/menu.html#Various

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

Stacy wrote:
Welcome to TDF Jessica, and I think you're awesome for coming here and posting...xo
We second that :D

Everhard wrote:
Such is life. Never mind, the girls need all the coaching they can get :roll:

Seriously though, it is nice that you visit and say hi.

Commercial considerations aside jessica - what are your thoughts concerning our unusual and entertaining hobby / lifestyle?

And do you get the chance / time to have a look at other forums, CoverDoll in particular?

muz and the dolltime girls

Dolltimes Blog: http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=blog/264
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

Everhard wrote:
jessica_drake wrote:...i'm in school for 2 things, one is to be a licensed sex coach...
:haha2:

Luckily, my girls coach each other:
http://www.dollcoffeeshop.com/menu.html#Various
ev you have ver naughty girls! :P

jessica_drake
Wicked Girl
Wicked Girl

Post by jessica_drake »

what's up, guys!

just checking in with you... i'm about to ship midiman his jd outfit with accessories and was wondering if anyone else wants anything now?

i have a bit of everything- from casual around the house wear, to party dresses, lingerie (worn, of course) shoes, you name it! i'll wear everything before i send it out too.

xoxo,
j
Image ___ Image

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

jessica_drake wrote:what's up, guys!

just checking in with you... i'm about to ship midiman his jd outfit with accessories and was wondering if anyone else wants anything now?

i have a bit of everything- from casual around the house wear, to party dresses, lingerie (worn, of course) shoes, you name it! i'll wear everything before i send it out too.

xoxo,
j
hey, jd,

Do we need some sizes here so people will know if your closes will fit their dolls? Then again, I think I would just hang them in my closet and dream ;)
Midiman...

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Do we need some sizes here so people will know if your closes will fit their dolls? Then again, I think I would just hang them in my closet and dream ;)
that's a really good thought midiman, I'm sure having jessica's clothes sizes would be very helpful.

jessica you seem like a kind and thoughtful person, I'm glad you're here :D

Rainy

jessica_drake
Wicked Girl
Wicked Girl

Post by jessica_drake »

Sizes! Riiiight!

They vary depending on the style/brand, but I'm a small top/panty/wife beater/boybshorts, that kind of thing. If it stretches, I'm a small.

In pants/skirts/dresses, I'm either a small or medium, but those are usually very close, not much difference.

In shoes I'm generally a 7 1/2.

Bra is 34C

Everything I send would be on the "easy to dress her in" side... I personally watched Matt from real doll try to wrestle me into an outfit, lol...

I think I'll be sending midi man a party girl package. :wink:

Shipping on Monday...

xoxo,
j
Image ___ Image

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

jessica_drake wrote: I think I'll be sending midi man a party girl package. :wink:

Shipping on Monday...

xoxo,
j
jessica, I love you ! (and your doll )
Thanks.
Midiman
Midiman...

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

midiman wrote: hey, jd,

Do we need some sizes here so people will know if your clothes will fit their dolls? Then again, I think I would just hang them in my closet and dream ;)

Now that sounds like a good idea,...
Have a couple of outfits of jd's in your closset and when freinds come over you can be all:

"Ohhh, what a shame,.. you just missed jessica,... she was staying at my place,... and she left some clothes here for next time she comes over to stay",...!!

Then take a couple of pix with jd's Doll and you haveing dinner,....

:wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :whistle:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Higgsbason
Ex-Member

Post by Higgsbason »

Now this lady is both beautiful AND smart.
An extremely powerful combination.
Now if only she can stay away from the typical guy who wants to drag her down and control her...she'll be rich!

regul8

Post by regul8 »

I'm interested jd! Can you pm or email me? thanks!

INFORMATIONS