DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Satisfaction with a doll from Private Island beauties?

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
Neuling69

Satisfaction with a doll from Private Island beauties?

Post by Neuling69 »

Hello,

so i want to order an doll from Private Island Beauties to germany, i want to know please, if anyone can tell me his experiences with a doll from PIB? How is the quality of the whole doll, are there different areas of softness all around the body? How ist the feeling and handling of the doll and how good is the customer`s support from the producer?

Best regards

Neuling69

solelover

Re: Satisfaction with a doll from Private Island beauties?

Post by solelover »

Hi Neuling69,,,
I recently purchased a PIB.. She is beautiful and the quality is excellent..her boobs are softer than say her torso and her face and lips are softer also..as for the overall feeling,,warm her up with an electric blanket and she feels pretty nice..i don,t think anyone has had an issue with customer support from the producer..Patrick is easy to deal with.the only negative comment i could come up with,,(but this applies to the majority of these high-end silicone dolls) is the weight of it..she is a little tough to wrestle around...
hope this helps!!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Good to hear even more positive impressions. Thanks, Solelover

Neuling69

Weight?

Post by Neuling69 »

Hello solelover,

if i understood it right the total weight of these dolls is 80 lbs, which doesen`t seem to be too heavy. An anatomical doll for example weights much more = 139 lbs!!! What an heavy tank!

Best regards

Neuling69

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Weight?

Post by tchon »

Neuling69 wrote: if i understood it right the total weight of these dolls is 80 lbs, which doesen`t seem to be too heavy. An anatomical doll for example weights much more = 139 lbs!!! What an heavy tank!
It would be indeed if the given figure is correct. However Anatomical Dolls are actually know to be one of the lighter ones, especially given their height. On the manufacturer site the specs say something like 62 - 72 pounds.
I am sorry to say but you better check the reliability of your sources of information.

Neuling69

Post by Neuling69 »

Hello tchon,

oops, as i have seen now on the homepage from Anatomical Doll, Your information is correct. The dolls ain`t so heavy as i have been informed, sorry!
Please, do You have photos or a link, which shows the intimates of the Anatomical Dolls?

Best regards

Neuling69

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Meanwhile I also thought you might have confused this with (older) MechaDolls, which have been the heaviest dolls on the market weighting about 100 pounds. (I guess they are still at 90 pounds, not sure about that.)

If this turns more into a "this kind of doll" or "that kind of doll" discussion I wonder if the thread might be better in the "Dolls in General" forum?

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Hi Neuling 69
Maybe I can help answer some of your questions, Destiny has the super soft boobs and they feel very realistic and the detail has to be seen to be believed, but it that way on her whole body, Patrick's attention to details is what sets PIBS apart. I've had Destiny for well over a year now and I have no complaints what so ever, shes more then I had hoped for shes looks great and feels even better check out some of my pics and you will get a idea of what I mean but I do have to say even the very best pics don't show how beautiful they really are or how realistic they look in person. As far as service goes Patrick can't be beat he's always there to help.I've said this many times before and I still stand by it. I DON'T THINK YOU CAN GO WRONG WITH A PIB.
BEST WISHES
Ric
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Neuling69 wrote:...i want to know please, if anyone can tell me his experiences with a doll from PIB?
See Poll: How satisfied are you with your PIB doll ?

Or just click Back to the Private Island Beauties forum and scroll up to the sticky topics section. It is there. (Trouble is, there's so much stuff at the top of every forum, it is hard to spot things.)

researchABC
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by researchABC »

Ric's pictures just blow me away! WOW

Neuling69

Post by Neuling69 »

Hello,

thanks a lot for Your kind answers, which helped me very much.

Best regards

Neuling69

INFORMATIONS