www.funwestdoll.com

Purchasing French Latex Dolls

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
captaindoji
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

my order

Post by captaindoji »

yes and thank you dollforum for your assistance and input. the package was at my door when i got home on friday. sexy-center fulfilled their end and promptly shipped it a day after it was ordered. the delay was strictly due to the shipping and i'm sure had i asked for 2nd day delivery the wait could have been avoided.
as far as the french madame...it is heavily made up in the face..and it has ugly splotched black coloring around the vagina. i had read somewhere where acetone (nail polish) could be used to strip this off but i tried it and it will not come off. i have an aversion to hi maintenance women and to heavy makeup in general so this is really a disapointment. i dont think i will keep it and will probably offer it for sale.
again thanks for the help in the forum.
capt doji

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: my order

Post by Slate »

captaindoji wrote:as far as the french madame...it is heavily made up in the face..and it has ugly splotched black coloring around the vagina. i had read somewhere where acetone (nail polish) could be used to strip this off but i tried it and it will not come off.
Thanks for the update, Cataindoji.

Sorry you are unhappy with the makeup. I'm sure each doll is individually airbrushed, and what you end up with is the luck of the draw.

I suggest that you post an new message here in the Latex Inflatables forum with a subject like "Removing Latex Doll Makeup" or something. I'm sure other members can help you with this problem.

In the meantime, a member posted about using acetone to remove makeuphere.

Otherwise, can you tell us about the pussy and ass tubes...are they as tight or short as has been reported?

Good luck,
--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

nos4a2 wrote:Good grief! 2 weeks? What kind of crap is that, "We'll ship whenever we feel like it?" There must be a different choice of carrier to the US; that's really unprofessional.
FWiW: I deal with freight carriers almost every day. And for the most part, I've had good and bad experiences with all of them, both in operations and in billing.

I've had some good service from Airborne, so I wouldn't write them off because of one screw up. If I did that, I'd be hand-deliverying everything.
AdultDVDTalk is being sued by trolls. It could happen here, too. Please #KeepTalkAlive

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Nada

Re: my order

Post by Nada »

Slate wrote:
captaindoji wrote:as far as the french madame...it is heavily made up in the face..and it has ugly splotched black coloring around the vagina. i had read somewhere where acetone (nail polish) could be used to strip this off but i tried it and it will not come off.
Thanks for the update, Cataindoji.

Sorry you are unhappy with the makeup. I'm sure each doll is individually airbrushed, and what you end up with is the luck of the draw.

I suggest that you post an new message here in the Latex Inflatables forum with a subject like "Removing Latex Doll Makeup" or something. I'm sure other members can help you with this problem.

In the meantime, a member posted about using acetone to remove makeuphere.

Otherwise, can you tell us about the pussy and ass tubes...are they as tight or short as has been reported?

Good luck,
--Slate
... But,,, hang-in there Captain !!!

If we are really lucky, one of our members, here at (TDF), may be presenting a new face for our latex dolls, shortly, from the Makup Artist...

And maybe,,, IF we are really, really lucky,,, next month may be the beginning of a long needed latex doll-face with "oral ability" from the Makup Artist's very fine work, also.

... Jim Nada...
(Sorry I had to be so general and non-specific, here.) But,,, promises are promises,,, to me,,, Folks !!! 8)

captain43

purchasing french latex dolls

Post by captain43 »

I discovered a link on the email sexycenter sent to me confirming my order, and it showed where my order was being sent to, and it's the wrong state. I've sent an email to Vanessa, and changed my address on the page they sent me, but this looks like a delay to me. I hope they get it right once it gets to the states, by checking the zip code. I just sent the email, so I've gotta wait to hear back from her. I'll keep you all posted :roll:
Official Tina Teddy Babe owner!

Little Stewart

Post by Little Stewart »

Captain43,
Your package is probably at airborne by now. If Vanessa didn't send you a chronopost number, she will if you ask for it. Armed with that info, you can track your goods at airborne after calling them tollfree with the chrono number.
Unfortunately, your package will likely be held indefinitely if addressed incorrectly. I wouldn't count on any shipper, except USPS, to correct an address. Standard procedure in my limited experience is to return to sender or hold forever. The sooner you call, the less likely it will be 'misplaced'. The coordination between Chronopost and Airborne is a bit lacking even if everything is right.
Good luck,
Stew

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

nos4a2 wrote:Well, my order from sexy-centre arrived today. Full review with time line, photos and impressions to follow.
Hot Dog, Nos. :D
We look forward to it!

--Slate

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Nosferatu,

COOL, assuming that it's a FRENCH MADAME you bought.
Altough my Tera doll is quite nice, after all that stories I would really like to see a French Madame in reality.
But I've another doll in the post. An Alexa, hope she comes soon!

Mytime.
One dream, one mission...

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Nosferatu,

Sorry I fergot the whole Chasey stuff action of you at the moment I wrote that down. You have already a lot of experience so it will become well. But also it is a good idea to see how I have removed and replaced the head. If I'am right I've used another method as Nick from the Ramsdale site, but with all respect for Nick I think my idea of loosening the glue joint is better than cutting something away there.

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

nos4a2 wrote:It is indeed a Madamme, though that's not what I ordered. Oh well, I'll dig her just the same.
Hi Nos.

What is with these idiots, don't they understand English? :lol: :lol:

I wonder what they would send if you ordered one of each--and Lolita and a Madame...a male doll and a sheep?

--Slate

Nada

Post by Nada »

Slate wrote:
nos4a2 wrote:It is indeed a Madamme, though that's not what I ordered. Oh well, I'll dig her just the same.
Hi Nos.

What is with these idiots, don't they understand English? :lol: :lol:

I wonder what they would send if you ordered one of each--and Lolita and a Madame...a male doll and a sheep?

--Slate
... Nos4a2, for those very important "Shopping Details", what picture was used on their site and what was on her box, that was delivered ???

(I have heard that certain latex dolls will not be produced for several reasons.) :( And, now, I am trying to find-out who is not telling the whole truth to whom, Manufacturer or Retailer :?: :?: :?:

... Jim Nada...
(Doll Folks have had ALL of those "Pretty Picture" Vinyl-Doll Lies and come-ons of a real girl", on the boxes, for decades... But with MUCH NICER latex dolls, the truth of the DOLL should be naturally shown and very obvious, by now :?: )

captain43

Post by captain43 »

I'm still waiting to hear from Vanessa. I'm gonna try writing her again and get that chronopost #.I ordered both the lolita and madame, blond and brune, respectively, and I'm interested in seeing what I get. Any way I haven't had much spare time lately, so I'm gonna investigate thoroughly, when the time allows me to, and get those girls home. Keep ya posted :?
Official Tina Teddy Babe owner!

INFORMATIONS