www.funwestdoll.com

Purchasing French Latex Dolls

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

It is indeed a Madamme, though that's not what I ordered.
Yikes! I got a Lolita from www.seduction.ca, when I ordered a Madame! What is with this wacky world of latex doll ordering??!!
Oh well, I'll dig her just the same.
Same here. I still 'dig' my Lolita doll ;)

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi NosFeratu, Figure 8,

Seems these company's do everything in a hurry!
Strange!
Although Nosferatu, I think you've not a bad buy with a French Madame.
Hope to hear from you how she turns out.
Remember, powderding with some nice smelling talky baby powder will make her feel great!

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

captain43

Post by captain43 »

I received a reply from sexycenter, and they said no problem with the address issue, due to the fact that they are out of stock on both items at this time. Apparently there have been a lot of orders lately. So for now I play the waiting game. In the meantime, I still have Tera and Maija to keep me company. And I may get into stuffing my Alexa for some more cheap thrills. I'll keep posting updates as I hear more. captain out.
Official Tina Teddy Babe owner!

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Nada

Post by Nada »

nos4a2 wrote:
I would have received two Madammes. One in a Lolita box, and another in a Madamme box.

Nada--

The illustration on their web site indicates a Lolita. They used a photo from the box cover, as most vendors do. They have both Lolitas and Madammes for sale. I think the only difference is the box. As (I think) Jayo said, I guess we're supposed to hump the box.
... Thanks for the info,,, NosFeratu...

(Small warning: Tis Time for that slightly "Nasty Side" of NADA!!!)

Since the majority of "Sex Products Retailers", world wide, receive sealed boxes and must sell this, same, sealed unit,,, the retailer really does not have the chance to verify that a manufacturer has mis-packaged, mis-marked or could we say: "directly LIED about their Product through pictoral mis-representation" in your case !!!

(NosFeratu did you send some "warning" email to them, in response?)

... Jim Nada...
(And,,, I know... This may ALL sound like "a big nothing" or "splitting hairs about nada"... But I know dozens of folks, on Yahoo, who would really love to have an original Lolita, to simply complete their collection.)

As for me, I think that her slight "shifted hip" pose would truly make her a one of a kind "Cutie" for my growing "doll display", that I gladly share, non-sexually, with many other non-doll folks. 8)

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Nada

Post by Nada »

nos4a2 wrote:Hi, Nada--

Indeed, I did contact Sexy-Center to let them know. As yet I have not received a reply, but I felt that I should at least point this out.

Incidentally, the box was NOT sealed. On cursory inspection, it might be difficult to tell the dolls apart; a redheaded latex doll looks much like any other redheaded latex doll unless you know what you're looking at. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I won't change my jaundiced view of the company unless they acknowledge the problem and make some attempt to correct it... perhaps in the form of a SERIOUS discount on a VERIFIED Lolita.
... I see,,, NosFeratu...

( A very slight but nice "clue" that may lead to other speculations.)

Also, I was speculating "Demand driving Deceit" from, both, the manufacturer and the retailer "business and money view-points"...

So... Suppose you have hundreds of Lolita orders or requests and cannot even begin to "satisfy" any of them???

Might someone, simply, ask someone else, within the process, to very easily SWITCH to Lolita boxes that are, most likely, totally "unuseable left-overs", by now ??? :(

(PS... I have heard so many different stories from "legal-liability with pedo issues" to entire doll-forms and "positives" being destroyed or simply, stolen ??? :?: )

But, what-ever, their excuse is, this week, SOMEONE within this "retailing game" decided to take another BITE out of a Doll Folk's funds and his good nature. :(

... Jim Nada...
(So,,, NosFeratu,,, please tell THEM, that now TDF and ALL our Yahoo members have been notified about their fraudulant activities!!!)

If you can't kick them in the "Balls", then kick them in the SEAT of their PANTs, where their Wallets are RESTING with our member's MONEY!!! 8)

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

This message was originally posted in Nos4a2'sFrench Madame Review by "Thunderstorm," he has has experience ordering French latex dolls....

--Slate

-------------------------------

Hello,

I have followed the Latex forum for awhile now and this is my first post.

I received my Madame a few months back, purchased from sexycenter.com. It arrived via FedEx within 5 days of ordering (shipped from Paris via chronopost).

I specifically requested a Madame as at the time, only Lolita appeared on the site's order form. I corresponded directly with Yannick at sexy center and he always returned my emails. If you are still interested in the Lolita, perhaps email him rather than Vanessa.

She matches prior descriptions (i.e. loose in box, body shade darker than face, no air pump, etc.) I must be one of the lucky ones: the latex skin on my Madame has no bumps, creases or imperfections whatsoever and once powdered, is as smooth as silk. However, as has been mentioned, she does not hold air for any significant amount of time. I think the inflation problem is at the "head to body" seam. I removed her head, just using my fingers to separate the head from the body and it was apparent that very minimal adhesive had been applied.

This is not a problem for me as I purchased with the intent to stuff her and am waiting in the chance that Nick of Ramsdale may resume selling his components again.

I have purchased a couple of mannequin heads from ebay and they fit the neck perfectly. The heads were reasonably priced and have implanted human hair. They fit so well that no adhesive is necessary. I probably will eventually purchase a Superbabe head once the stuffing project has been completed.

All in all, she is a great doll. Nos4, I really think that your theory is correct in that you received some sort of factory reject. I'd try to work it out with sexycenter.

--Thunderstorm
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Nada

Post by Nada »

nos4a2 wrote:Well, no reply from sexycenter regarding my problem(s) with the doll.

Time to try something else. Perhaps the Ebay seller hasn't given up on selling one...
... Nos4a2,,, thank you for your continuing efforts... :)

But,,, there it is !!!

Three or four days and "Nothing, in a simple email-reply to a completed customer"... (ie: "Completed" as in "No more Bucks to be made, here" and "Next Customer,,, PLEASE!!!" :( )

... And like you said above, they REALLY have had several months to "adjust" their pictures and ads for some simple "honest correctness"...

(One site (no mirrors, backups, etc), a couple of very basic pages updated with some standard photos including stock narrative... And DONE in less then a minute with everything tested off-line via my hard-drive, before the final upload and update.) SAD Stuff,,, Folks... I used to do this in my sleep with notepad and some very basic FTP wares. :(

... Jim Nada...
But, please, keep us informed with their reply, keep you great positive attitude and really enjoy your new "lady of the house". :)

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Alright Guys.

This sexycenter crap is just pissing me off. :evil:

They either...

1. Don't care.
2. Are stupid.
3. Think it's fun to screw the "ugly" Americans.
4. Are just in it for the money.
5. All of the above.

Screw them, they don't manufacture these dolls. We need to find out who makes them and what we have to do collectively to get them to the USA. Come on, most of us here are professionals, we can figure this out...who's got one of the doll boxes? Any clues to where they might be made?

Let's quit bitching and resolve this once and for all.

If we can't find a source...let's get hold of the Latex Lady folks and see if we can get a prettier face put on that doll.

Whattaya say guys, are we up to it? :evil:

--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

You're right Slate,

In some way the doll that used to be good is REAL SHIT the last time according the information the last people are reporting here!
People start to think that ALL LATEX DOLLS are SHIT throug this, and thats not true.
Most types of latex dolls are the most durable inflatable dolls at this time available.

Hope you succeed in contacting the manufacturer of the French Madame.
Maybe he can tell some more.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Heck, it is not the doll's fault about these slick and stupid little humans. :)

PS... I am trying to give a fellow named: "fxsource", free-reign of my LLD2 group for all of his open news coorespondence and public pictures.

(This alone could save a bunch of time, in mixed, duplicated and simply LOST communication.)

... Jim Nada...
(Sorry, I cannot supply the address to LLD2, under the new TDF Laws.) Also, I really do hope that everything works out, COMPLETELY A-OKAY, with my very simple approach with "fxsource"? :?:

INFORMATIONS