www.funwestdoll.com

Purchasing French Latex Dolls

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

mytime wrote:...People start to think that ALL LATEX DOLLS are SHIT throug this, and thats not true...
Hi Mytime.

Of course I don't think latex dolls are shit, I think sexycenter's quality control and customer service is shit. I want to get a latex doll...from a reliable vendor. Maybe sexycenter used to be OK, now they're a joke.
Nada wrote:... I am trying to give a fellow named: "fxsource", free-reign of my LLD2 group for all of his open news coorespondence and public pictures.
Hi Jim.

I hope this isn't the same guy as "fxpert" that started an infamous cross-post here?

If it is, the guy has ZERO credibility with me, since the only thing he posted, despite plea's for more information, was his email address. Might as well stick with sexycenter than gamble with an unknown.
nos4a2 wrote:On a side note, the first time I inflated the doll, a small creepie-crawlie crawled out of her.
I wish I would have seen this first. 8O

Okay, that's it...there is absolutely no way I am going to get a French latex doll...period. End of discussion for me. :evil:

Members: You think you want a French latex doll?...well here you go:
Language barrier, currency conversions, product substitution, possible customs confiscation, horrible shipping and delivery, wrong packaging, crappy wig, obnoxious makeup, black painted crotch, blemished skin, won't hold air, insect infestations, no replys to complaints, no refunds or replacements (did I forget anything?). No doll is worth this fucking shit.

I'll follow latexman's advice and get a Latex Lady. I can cut her head off and replace it with an Alexa, Aria or Lorissa head, plus do a little internal vagina work while I'm at it. That will take care of my latex fantasy.

---Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Slate,

Yes that's the best thing you can do IMO.
The Latex lady costs little more money, but is according to wat I've read about her a relyable doll with a deep pussy sleeve.
It's a big doll too. The latex of this doll has the nicest feeling of all latex dolls! So that's another advantage you got!
It must be possible to glue a mannequin head on this doll.
Only the right glue has to be taken. *advice from Ramsdale Nick can help*
The mannequin head of Lorissa is airtight i know this for sure, I think for Alexa/Aria the same holds.
If such head is properly glued on the doll the doll can still be used as inflatable after this "trans head operation".
OK another thing as a transgender doll, the transhead doll ;).
But will succeed IMO.
Further I have to say that I'am quite satisfied about my Tera doll.
But one who wants a pure latex doll without a vinyl inner doll might
prefer a Latex Lady.
Stupid enough there aren't Latex doll manufacturers at this moment that produce simply the thing we want for a reasonable price (French Madame was this but isn't any more).

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

mytime wrote:The Latex lady costs little more money, but is according to wat I've read about her a relyable doll with a deep pussy sleeve.
It's a big doll too. The latex of this doll has the nicest feeling of all latex dolls! So that's another advantage you got!...Further I have to say that I'am quite satisfied about my Tera doll.
Hi Mytime.

Good input, as usual! You seem very happy with Tera, even though I believe Latexman feels her vagina and anus are too small (they must not be too small for you though, and rumor has it that you're a "big" guy!). Plus, you have inticated she gets better with age. Everything considered (including a cute face), Tera might be the way to go. :D
nos4a2 wrote:Now, if some enlightened US manufacturer were to create a doll with A-cup boobs, I'd give up the quest for a Lolita. B, C, D, DD... sure. A? Who'd want THAT?! Me.
Hi Nos.

Add me to the list, I love petite dolls with small breasts and long legs! :D

BTW, Nos, your disease scenario was great, I was just too pissed off to comment on it earlier! :lol:

---------------

I think we've been more than open-minded with this French latex doll issue. I was hoping that the horror stories that members conveyed over the years were just exceptions, not the rule. We've coddled Canadian vendors and (questionable) individual importers, and given sexycenter more chances than they deserved. I don't want to see anyone else go through what you guys have. :(

But it's done folks...now it's Buyer Beware when it comes to French latex dolls. If you guys agree, I'm going to start a sticky thread here in the Latex Inflatables forum to warn members. If anyone has anything positive to say about the procurement of these dolls, speak up now.

Thanks all,
--Slate

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Slate,

The Tera doll, is IMO a good doll. But she has some drawbacks too.
Consider also latex lady
Latexman has written this extensive but here it is in short.

Positive:
-stays always inflated if it is hot or cold weather you can rely on her!
-nice mannequin head, and small shaped man can get oral with this doll!
-soft skin, especially when you use some baby powder.

Negative:
-Thight pussy and ass, that are not placed anatomically correct.
-Shape of the body can more elegant, I think Latex lady has more beautifull curves.
-feet are not most beautifull part of the doll.
-Hair needs lots of time to maintain it tangle free, she'll end with a human hair replacement wig I think, because I think a human hair wig is the only one that's need not that many hours maintenance although they're too expensive...

So if you want it all, then maybe the DIY doll made from a Latex Lady and a mannequin head + a good wig is better than Tera. But this is too a more expensive doll as Tera if you count all the parts together. If you don't want to build on the doll but want to enjoy it out of the box, Tera is maybe best you can get if you want a beautifull doll, and if you want a good sexdoll and don't matter about the head Latex Lady seems better.

Mytime

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Nos4a2,

Good idea, maybe this can give the boost to the quality of the French Madame it needs!
Remember, when Jerry bought this doll few years ago it was still a very great doll.
It's seems that guys as Jerry are busy with other things and this is a pity.
Although Jerry has Realdolls, he is also a great lover of the French Madame.
In the meantime I agree with Slate:

Don't order a French madame, only if you want it absolutely and you take it for e.g. a stuffing project as it is with all it disadvantages as leaky and dangerous insects and bad makeup and bad gleud on head and a crappy wig and bad delivery and posting. Better buy a Latex Lady, Lethal Weapons, Miranda or a Tera Patric.

mytime

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

Sorry for the delay replying to your posts guys, I've been pulling my hair out trying to get the Aria review up! :( It's done now. :D
nos4a2 wrote:I wouldn't want to do any of this without permission from moderators, senior folks and cognoscenti at both forums, but I'm definitely willing to make a project of it.
Hi Nos.

Thank's for the generous offer to take this on. You certainly don't need anyone's permission here to do that! :D Make it so, Nos!

BTW Nos, what was the total cost (including shipping) of the Madame you received (if you don't mind me being so nosey)?
mytime wrote:Good idea, maybe this can give the boost to the quality of the French Madame it needs! Remember, when Jerry bought this doll few years ago it was still a very great doll.
Yes, mytime.

I would consider a French Madame if we could eliminate the vendor-related problems, I'd even pay a little more than the French site charges, to be able to get it in the USA (not the $350 the Canadian site wants though!).

Thanks guys,
--Slate

captain43

Post by captain43 »

Okay, this thread has taken a drastic turn on ordering the french dolls. I've emailed sexycenter about my order, but haven't heard back from them yet. They told me they're out of these items in a previous email. Communication was one concern of mine when I ordered. Some people have had success, while others are experiencing trouble right now. I'm gonna stick this out and hope that they will get a new shipment and fulfill their orders. Nos, it sounds like you were the one who got the last of their inventory. I don't know what to tell you, but I'd definitely let them know about your disappointment. If they want to continue this sort of business with their overseas customers, then they'll lose us, because I for one will make it known that this is one company to stay away from. For now, I have a transaction pending with them, so I gotta wait and see. It seems obvious that the canadian site bought out whatever they had, and are going to make the extra bucks that they can. I haven't seen anymore on ebay lately, but I'm watching. I still want the dolls, they are the prettiest of all the inflatables in my opinion, but I hope to get them at the best price. Keep ya posted, captain43
Official Tina Teddy Babe owner!

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Nada

Post by Nada »

nos4a2 wrote: Mytime--

I'm with you there. A reasonably-priced, attractive, high-quality latex doll would be a very good thing, and the production of crap should be discouraged by voting with our checkbooks.

Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me.
... Hello Nos4a2, I JUST HAD to leave your possible universal "doll and toy" saying, alone, up there. (It says so much,,, so very smoothly!!!) :)

And Hello HarrySkin2 !!! (Are ya "listening"???) :?:

Sexy 18 Doll Group Information

Sexy 18 Doll Group area

... Jim Nada...
(Simply, wanted to leave this on a positive thought for, hopefully, a much brighter future.) 8)

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi NADA,

Good Idea, because Harry's sexy 18 doll and Tera Patric seem to be "our last hopes" in latex doll land if... it's true wat's written in that other message in the latex forum about that auction with 3 latex lady's that Doc Johnson stops with the Latex Lady?!?

H'mm, I'am thinking to ask Doc if that's real true, would be a pity.

mytime

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

nos4a2 wrote:I received an email the next day informing me that he has ordered the doll from France, that it should reach him in 8 or 9 days and that it will be on its way to me shortly thereafter. I hit the roof. France?! ...But he led me to believe that he had them on-hand.
Just one more example of "Let's stick it to the ugly American doll prober."

Hope it works out Nos. I know you'll keep us posted. One nice thing though, at least the forum will have good photos of the Madame and (hopefully) the Lolita! :D Now if we could just find a good supplier. :(

--Slate

INFORMATIONS