www.funwestdoll.com

Human Latex Dolls (THE RED HEAD DOLL)

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
time traveler

Human Latex Dolls (THE RED HEAD DOLL)

Post by time traveler »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT KIND OF DOLL(LATEX?) THAT IS ON THE SEX TOY AND REVEIWS FIRST PAGE IN HOSE, ETC.?? THE BODY SHAPE IS GREAT VERY HOUR GLASS SHAPED. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN WHERE ONE COULD BE BOUGHT . AND HOW MUCH,ETC. :D

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

delete

time traveler

RED HEAD DOLL LINK

Post by time traveler »

HERE IS THE WEB LINK http://www.adulttoyreviews.com/dolls/latex.html
the doll has on a corsett (black)she is to the right of a blond doll picture.
if this is a doll you customized , what did you do to it in detail .what kind of head is on it and is the mouth open at all for entry. alot of dolls have a thin build this one seems to have a bbw type hour glass figure which i think looks better. this is a latex doll isn't it.?? and yes their was no tongue the mouth was closed ,this body would make a great one for a rd or sb head change of cours the head on this doll looks pretty nice its self if it has a mouth that is an open entry. if this is the doll you customized i say great job very life like !!
:D :wink:

nos4a2

Post by nos4a2 »

deleted

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Time traveler,

Great found, I consider them as very nice Latex dolls.
More beautifull than anything I've seen till now.
Latexman should see this! *Maybe he knows something about them, being one of the greatest experts on latex dolls of the forum*
I see even adultreview doesn't know were they come from.

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

Nada

Post by Nada »

(Not a Pro, but I do know a little bit of Info.) 8)

... Check Taboo's site for a duplicate photo, of that LARGE "Letha Weapons" customed job, from Japan... (Also, I suspect that he used a "North American, Latex Lady" head, with some added dentures, from her general clean-shape and BEAUTY!!!)

And, MY GOD ,,, I do hate bursting your very "Imaginative Bubbles", but the Red Head and the Blonde, on the bottom, are guys or gals, who like to "doll up",,, you might say??? :)

(PS... We have two very unique latex sites and groups, that specialize in this form of creative fun, on LLD.)

... Jim Nada...
And, BTW, I will do almost anything and in whatever direction, it may take, TO IMPROVE our World of Dolls, in general.

time traveler

RED HEAD DOLL MISTAKE

Post by time traveler »

THANKS NADA , YES I REMEMBER NOW THAT I HAD SEEN THE LATEX MASK , before and i guess the rest is a body suit . i still have a question , is theira latex doll out their with this type of full bodied hour glass figure ?? i hope so i'm hooked after seeing the photo of what could be possible (even if i and apparently others were at first fooled ) if anybody knows of a latex doll that looks like this ,lets hear some details on it. if this had a oral entry ,etc. it would be great .is their a web site that specifically shows step by step how to create (molds,latex, etc. ) a latex doll?? thanks,

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Timetraveler,

When seeing that curve's... you are able to kick even a realdoll uner her ass the house out. Ok... I'am exaggerating a bit... but wat a doll! Super hour glass curves!
Hi Latexers were is this beauty made?
I understand really that you want to make such thing if the manufacturer isn't found.

Mytime

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

doll sissy's lack of insight

Post by Latexman »

a

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Latexman,

I think you're right.
You can fuck him probably safely without a condom :lol:.
But I'am in doubt if that is a "letha weapons" body, the "crossdresser"
looks more hour glass curved as a letha.
Hope you don't think "that boy knows everything better than me" but its wat I think and see.

With Best Regards,

Mytime

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi All,

I'am wondering about it self, but I have discovered the RED HEAD DOLL.
I think Latexman is right, they seem to be crossdressers.
Here's the link to their url, trusting in that you don't send any anoying messages and other crap to these guys but purely ask them how they created that suit, and wat it is and how we can get it maybe.
Maybe a stuffed doll can be created from it ;).
http://www.maskon.com/marti/Rubbersiste ... ters-1.htmI'll like to know now if it is really a doll wat these guys are wearing or if it is something custom made.

Mytime

time traveler

RED HEADED DOLL BEING A LETHA WEOPENS BODY

Post by time traveler »

i agree i don't think the body is letha's but it does look like (the hips and legs to be shiny( vinyle?) material .am i wrong ?? as i said if anyone has an answer on this body (if it is a real latex, or vinyle doll body please let me know. i still say the shape is above whats out their of course each to his or her own.

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

mytime wrote:Here's the link to their url, trusting in that you don't send any anoying messages and other crap to these guys but purely ask them how they created that suit...
Wow Mytime!

That's a really interesting site. 8O Didn't know anyone was into that sort of stuff...that's a lot of work...plus hot and sweaty!

Thanks,
--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Guys,

I've done it the following way, I've a e-mail on the way to this "rubber sisters" FOTFL. Oh, Ish should read this I think she'll almost piss in her pants from laughing;)
And I almost can't believe I found them. I used google and did a search with "latex woman costume" and searched through 2 pages of results and there I was!
The email:
Dear Rubber Sisters,

I hope you don't mind that I'am sending you a message in English.
I hope you take this serious, because it is serious and we are decent people.
The only thing we share is wat you can call a doll Fetish.
We are people from "The Doll Forum" (www.dollforum.com) a group of doll users that uses sex dolls
varying from cheap inflatable dolls like the French Madame till the expensive silicone dolls
like the Realdoll, you've probably heard of them.
And because the fact, that some people of another doll site:
http://www.adulttoyreviews.com/dolls/latex.html
confused you and your friend for very fine latex dolls.
I hope you're not shocked by this/don't mind this.
But there was a thread started at the dollforum discussing you and your friend
as very beautifull Latex dolls. And were interested because we would like to order such nice doll! ;).
There was a guy, Latexman who saw that you're crossdressers or something like that.
I saw imediately that he was right. A latex doll can't stand so naturally.
But Please we would like very much to know somethings from you if you are prepared to share this.

1) Is the skin weared by the red haired lady a modified inflatable doll, and if it is is this doll
a Lethal Weapons doll? Or if not, wat doll is then used? We like the hourglass shape and would like very much to know were to order such a doll.

2) If it isn't a doll, were can we order such a hour glass shaped skin? Then maybe we can rebuild it into a doll.

3) Wat is the exact brand / type of the mask and the wig of the redhaired lady?

You should please us very much with giving us this info!

Mytime

If they answer, we can, if we will make such a doll, at least a stuffed one ;). When I get mail of them, I post it here in this tread. But another time, look but take care. Remember but maybe not neccesary because here are very pretty people :we have a fetish too, don't do any bad things to this probably crossdresser guys.

P.S. I'am wondering one can live in such suit! The American soldiers in Irak had trouble with the heat in combination with the suits they needed to wear against chemical attacks from Saddam Hussain... That suits are completely airtight. I think this suits are also that tight. Must be terrible hot inside, as Slate said. If not, then... these sisters have invented a new suit that is of militairy interest... although... would see Sadams face if he sees that "woman soldiers" :lol:

Mytime

Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Letha Weapons doll

Post by Latexman »

a

INFORMATIONS