Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Realdoll Japan RB01 Face

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

bflat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Realdoll Japan RB01 Face

Post by bflat »

I just got my new Realdoll Japan RB01 Face. She is beautiful! Placed order on Friday... received on Monday. I almost panicked when the face would not fit quite right on my BoyToy Summer doll. It sits out about a half an inch from the skull cap. But once the face was tied on with the supplied shoestring and I put her wig on... She looked perfect. It is completely unnoticeable.

The face is made of a much harder silicone than the summer face. It is kind of like a soft plastic. It has a slight texture to it, unlike the summer face which is very smooth. She looks like a hot 19-20 year old girl... where as the Summer face looks like a slutty milf.
DSCN0478.JPG
DSCN0478.JPG (48.05 KiB) Viewed 7608 times
DSCN0556.jpg
DSCN0556.jpg (49.96 KiB) Viewed 7608 times

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Realdoll Japan RB01 Face

Post by mexdl »

wow!, :D i just saw your new picts, congratulations, you have a unique BoyToy now, this is a cute sweet face :oops: :razz:

love her smile and eyes,
enjoy her!

Mex

fuji

Post by fuji »

Wow! This face is very beautilful, and has a very "sweet" look... I like it! And this wig is perfect for her! Good choice!

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Wow, really beautiful. The pink camel-toe shorts are super hot too, nice touch. Enjoy!
Are the lips flexible with the firmer face?

bflat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bflat »

Netwit wrote:Wow, really beautiful. The pink camel-toe shorts are super hot too, nice touch. Enjoy!
Are the lips flexible with the firmer face?

The lips flexibility is very limited... You can not open her mouth. But the lips are soft enough to move slightly.

I wish abyss made this face. It would be so much better with soft silicone and magnets. If they came out with a cute face like this one I would definitely buy it. But this one will do just fine for now.

DSCN0523.jpg
DSCN0523.jpg (46.56 KiB) Viewed 7573 times
DSCN0474.JPG
DSCN0474.JPG (47.2 KiB) Viewed 7573 times

r4m
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by r4m »

Congratulations! I've been waiting to see more of these faces. I really like the RB01 and Comixxx faces. Ok, I like them all. :D

Cheers,
r4m
My dolls can be seen here - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11496

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

bflat wrote:The lips flexibility is very limited... You can not open her mouth. But the lips are soft enough to move slightly.

I wish abyss made this face. It would be so much better with soft silicone and magnets.
So, this RB01 face is considerably cheaper?
My Doll Album is here!

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

bflat wrote: I wish abyss made this face. It would be so much better with soft silicone and magnets. If they came out with a cute face like this one I would definitely buy it. But this one will do just fine for now.

I'm too, AGREE, I want one how mush you pay for it and how you buy it? You pay with Paypal? I have one Realdoll body 4 2008 , this face fit it?. :glou:

nukem

Post by nukem »

I have inquired at RealDoll Japan about wanting to buy a Comixxx face and the RB01 face, I did get a reply and he was going to send me an Invoice, but I never got one. I followed up with another email but no reply. I'm kind of bummed that you ordered a face on a Friday and got it the following Monday, yet I haven't got any feed-back yet.

How did you pay for your face? Did he send you an Invoice by email to pay through Pay-Pal?

I think it would be better if he had a direct online shopping cart that you could just press a button and send payment through Pay-pal.

Nice face though. It looks a little different from the website though.

nukem

bflat
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bflat »

Ok... here's how it went down. As you know Japan had an earthquake and realdoll Japan could not ship any faces. I would check every few days or so to see if they were open again. On Thursday morning the 12th I noticed the site said they were shipping again. I sent and email to ask how to place my order. I got a reply and an invoice within 2 hours. Thursday evening (friday in japan) I sent payment via paypal. He told me it would take 1 week for delivery. I was very surprised and happy when it showed up on Monday.

Cost: $499.00 included shipping
Paypal Invoice sent via email

I'm not sure if this would fit on a realdoll... I don't own one so I can't try it. But as you can see from the photo... This face doesn't quite fit my BoyToy that well either. But it doesn't seem to matter much.
DSCN0627.JPG
DSCN0627.JPG (36.8 KiB) Viewed 7307 times

nukem

Post by nukem »

I originally sent an email on 5/2/11 which I found on the RealDoll Japan website inquiring if everything was okay after the earthquake and asked if they were shipping. I got a reply the next day (5/3/11) asking which face I would prefer. I want to buy both the Comixxx face and the RB01, so I replied with that. I got a reply on 5/4/11 with the total of both faces ($898.00) and asking if I would be OK with a money request from Paypal sent by email. I reply saying that it is OK. I didn't hear back for a couple of days and sent another email on 5/8/11. Still no reply. So here I see you bought a face and getting real fast delivery. So I was a little baffled. Hopefully I will get a reply from an email I sent today. :?

nukem

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Beautiful!!!! This is the first RB01 face I've seen on a Boy Toy Doll. She is absolutely gorgeous :) Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
-Joe
bflat wrote:I just got my new Realdoll Japan RB01 Face. She is beautiful! Placed order on Friday... received on Monday. I almost panicked when the face would not fit quite right on my BoyToy Summer doll. It sits out about a half an inch from the skull cap. But once the face was tied on with the supplied shoestring and I put her wig on... She looked perfect. It is completely unnoticeable.

The face is made of a much harder silicone than the summer face. It is kind of like a soft plastic. It has a slight texture to it, unlike the summer face which is very smooth. She looks like a hot 19-20 year old girl... where as the Summer face looks like a slutty milf.
DSCN0478.JPG
DSCN0556.jpg

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Really,

CUTE!!!

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

This face is gorgeous. Is the purpose of using hard material to resist tearing?

Stuff like this make the Boy Toys ever more tempting.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Beautiful face. Looks very authentic.
She told me to come but I was already there

INFORMATIONS