Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Saving up to buy Lupe doll

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Saving up to buy Lupe doll

Post by Kevin_the_cruel »

Greetings from Kevin the cruel. I'm not a big fan of real dolls ( I own a candy 18 doll named Leena the cruel), but when I saw Lupe I was amazed. You see I have this thing for hot latin women. I was gonna save for a body 5 pam from candy 18 but now I'm gonna be saving up a little bit more for Lupe. I like that she is 4'9 and weighs less than 80lbs. The photos I saw made me want her badly. I'm still gonna keep my Leena but she can spend time with Lupe. The only thing is I'm gonna give her some originality by changing her hair and calling her Nicotiana The Cruel. Now it's gonna take a long time to save for her but my mother and father are going to be helping me get her sooner or later. I will be taking photos of her when she arrives. I just hope that the Lupe doll is still there when I'm ready to order her. Well I have to go and start saving. Peace.
Attachments
I found this photo on the doll album. I found it funny.
I found this photo on the doll album. I found it funny.
normal_lupe-poopie2w.jpg (104.47 KiB) Viewed 7107 times

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Saving up to buy Lupe doll

Post by AlexKnight »

I hope you'll get the money quickly, because we need to see some more of these beauties on the forum.

I'm currently waiting on a Kaylani doll myself.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Good luck with your savings Kevin_the_cruel. I don't have a wicked doll, but I can see from her images that this is truely a remarkable doll, and a great choice. Certainly one that is worth the time and trouble to take to make those savings. :)

Then when you do get her you can post zillions of photos of on here. :P

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

Congratulations,... I hope you get one in good time.
Those Wicked Dolls look totaly awsome!

I just wished I could have one myself.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

My mother and father are making good money right now.With my money and theirs, I might be able to buy Lupe in less than 2 years time since I'm on a fixed income. Once we get the bills out of the way and start saving money, I can buy Lupe. I never really cared for real dolls since they were pretty heavy to carry,but like I said before I was amazed by the Lupe doll. Next month I will try to save $200.00 or more each month and add it to whatever my parents save to get Lupe. Well until next time this is Kevin the cruel signing out. :roll:

alientestsubject

Post by alientestsubject »

You're really lucky that your parents are helping you pay for her. They must be pretty open minded. I wish my family would give me money for a doll, but if they knew I had a doll they would probably think I'm a creep.
I can see it all, I can feel it all, and although it's not reality I certainly exist.

moomoo1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by moomoo1 »

Kevin_the_cruel wrote:My mother and father are making good money right now.With my money and theirs, I might be able to buy Lupe in less than 2 years time since I'm on a fixed income. Once we get the bills out of the way and start saving money, I can buy Lupe. I never really cared for real dolls since they were pretty heavy to carry,but like I said before I was amazed by the Lupe doll. Next month I will try to save $200.00 or more each month and add it to whatever my parents save to get Lupe. Well until next time this is Kevin the cruel signing out. :roll:
You must have the best parents ever! I wish more were as open minded…

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Sure can't blame you for wanting her>> She's Hot...

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yeah it's gonna take at least three years and 4 months before I have her but it might be less than that since my parents are helping me out. I just hope I can get her in that time frame or less. I'll be posting pictures of her on the doll forum when I get her. I hope they start a wicked doll matrix as well. By the time I get her they should already be one.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Shame you couldn't have taken advantage of the summer special offer Kevin. But at least you have the "buy plan" all arranged, even better if your parents step in with some support.

There does seem to have been a lot more of the Wicked dolls ordered recently, probably because of the special offer, I'm looking forward to seeing them here on the forum, when they arrive.In the mean time thanks for the update and I hope the savings go well for you. :D

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

1jayjay wrote:Shame you couldn't have taken advantage of the summer special offer Kevin. But at least you have the "buy plan" all arranged, even better if your parents step in with some support.
That's very true that you cannot take advantage of the $1000 off special. Any way of getting the folks to flip for the rest of the bill and save them and you $1000. It would be really cool if your folks paid for the doll and you paid them back for what you were saving up for.

Well you still have a little time left to sell it to your folks... Just seems logical to me.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Lupe's next on my list (unless something better comes up, which isn't likely All I need is the room to store her.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

I asked my parents about the $1000 dollars off and pretty much they don't have the $5999 since they paid their bills and the rent. But don't worry I'm gonna get her ASAP.

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

This is the doll I want!! I would really like to see more pics of her but what a little hottie!! I love that butt on her and the well, just everything! :D

Man, I want to wrap up this deal I'm working on... if it goes through I'm going to get a Lupe!
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yeah I tried to email wicked real dolls to see if they accept prepaids and what is a down payment I coould make to get her. She's the one for me. My mother said she looks like she is so real that if she was to go outside she proberly be asked questions. When I get her we will be watching good ole fashion european horror movies together. I just can't wait!!! :)

INFORMATIONS