Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kayla has ARRIVED!!

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Kayla has ARRIVED!!

Post by AlexKnight »

It was a long day today...

Yesterday, I got notice Kayla would be delivered today, but they couldn't narrow down the time, she was to be delivered between 9:00AM and 4:00PM, so I got up at 8:45AM.
To kill some time, I went into TDF Chat, and chatted with a couple of members, until it was bedtime for them.

Hours went by, and no delivery truck... in the meantime, I watched some cartoon episodes, and other things.
Then john1972 came into chat, and while we were chatting, at about 3:30PM local time, the doorbell rang!!

I didn't have time to tell john I was gone, but he found out on his own, and the suspense was even killing him :wink:

Yes, the delivery truck was there, with a big crate for me. WOOHOO!!!
Sadly, it was a huge truck, which couldn't get into the driveway, so we had to push the crate on a trolley through the pebbles on the driveway.
They put the crate in front of my door, I signed for it, and they left.

Click to see full size

I tried to get the crate inside the house, but it was simply too bulky, so I had to uncrate in front of my door.
Luckily, the neighbors were gone, but they could come home any minute, so I had to rush a little to get Kayla inside, and I couldn't get as many pictures as I'd like.

The 3 clamps on the door, of which I don't have a picture, were a nightmare to get off, had to use pliers and a screwdriver to get behind them and pull them off.
After I got those off, the 7 screws had to go... I was finally ready to open the door:

Click to see full size

There she was, right behind a sheet of plastic... the staple madness was next. I don't know how many staples Abyss used, but they were a lot. It took me a while to get them all out, and broke out a sweat :oops: But when they were all gone, I could finally remove the sheet.

Click to see full size

Abyss, a big thank you!! You did a great job on her, Kayla looks absolutely delicious!

Then I got her inside, the stand was already waiting for her in the hallway, and there she stayed till this evening.
I had to get the crate into the garage, and rake the pebbles on the driveway, so the trail the trolley made was mostly gone. I wouldn't want to get complaints from the neighbors.
Everything combined, exhausted me... so I had to catch my breath before I attempted to carry Kayla up the stairs into the livingroom.

I first had some dinner, and finally carried Kayla upstairs. She is definitely a lot lighter than Melissa, that's for sure!
Brushed her hair first, then took some more pictures.

As I type this, she's watching me from the couch.

Click to see full size

I absolutely love the detail in her hands and feet, here are some closeups (don't mind the smudges here and there, she needs a sponge bath!):

Image Image
Click to see full size

Next was the goodie box she came with, lots of stuff was in there, the Realdoll Care guide was seperate:

Click to see full size

This was in the box: Some nice open toe high heels, a cleaning bulb with cleanser, fake finger- and toenails, some ID Lube sachets, the sponge wand, the pierced insert with insert wand, some Realdoll adhesive, the 2040 DVD box, a signed picture of Kaylani, and of course, the authenticity card. There was also a Wicked free membership card, which isn't in the picture.

And yes, a small bottle of perfume, which smells very nice BTW,

Click to see full size

All in all, I'm very happy with my lovely Kayla, and it looks like she feels right at home!!

Click to see full size

But while I was examining her... I noticed something in the back of her pants... it looked like a small card:

Click to see full size

I asked her what it was, and she showed me, when she was back at Abyss, Matt gave her a credit-card, which is directly linked to my bank account... he was tired of constantly hearing dolls complain about their owners not buying stuff for them, or changing the password on their paypal, and things like that, so he created Abyss Banking, and the Wicked Dolls are the first to receive these cards.

A special card, a Wicked Card, as she calls it... and it was too late to send it back, because she said, she already signed the card :roll: and used it at the airport, while she was waiting...
While looking at the card, I found out Kayla's last name, she never told me her name was Day... funny... Knight and Day :D

ImageImage
Click to see full size

She won't tell me what she bought, so I'm in for a big surprise... Who knows what she found there... she had to stay at the airport for two nights after all...

As a finale, a little movie I created, showing Kayla and her goodies on video:
Attachments
MVI_0606a.wmv
(9.82 MiB) Downloaded 4792 times
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Kayla has ARRIVED!!

Post by Nescio50 »

Congratulations! She looks so beautiful!!!
You will surely have a wonderful time together.

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Congrats Alex! Nice timing. Kayla must be the best birthday present ever.
She told me to come but I was already there

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Yay! Brilliant! :multi:

I love the detail of the hands and feet. RealDoll does such a fantastic job on that score.

Did you order the french manicure especially, and is that something you can change easily if Kayla gets bored and wants to go a bit more daring in a few months' time?

Congratulations, don't feel you have to answer straight away :wink: I shall now leave you in peace to your honeymoon! :glou:

PS LOL at the credit card! :mrgreen:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Ursa_Major
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ursa_Major »

Congratulations Alex, she looks fantastic!

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Congrats on a fine doll! How did you find the flexible spine?

Cheers and Happy honeymoon :mrgreen:

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Thats just wow..
I dont know what to say but wow lol.
Im very glad you took all those pictures that just made
my day seeing all this..
Great pics and OMG how can you just stand there looking at
her with those white hot pants on lol OMG ..
I would have taken those off right off the bat I think and allready had
the insert in place :).
Dam amazing ...
The detail on her feet and hands just blow me away..
I cant wait to see her in more outfits..
Grats :)

PS... I knew when you didnt come back that she came lol.
I was hoping you would take pics and stuff like that :).
Thanks for the pics :)

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Guitar Boy »

Hey Alex!
She's beautiful! Congratulations!

I know how you're feeling now.
When my Jenny (RD) arrived in 2005, it was an unbelievable day. Jenny was so lovely, I cried when I took her out of her crate.
(I coerced the driver into helping me bring the crate inside. He was going to leave it in the driveway! They sure are heavy when fully loaded!)

Again, Congrats and best wishes for a long and wonderful life together.

GB :D
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

The chronicle of the beginning of something very big. :D

Congratulations Alex, Kayla looks stunning. :) A great write up, so good I can smell that unmistakable aroma of Abyss new doll. Not bad either a 48 hour birthday bash! :P

The video was ace, is that Enigma, the principles of lust I heard set to it? A great number. :thumbs_up: Thanks for the pics and video, I'm sure your up to better things right now so I'll just say really pleased for you both and here's to a great new relationship. :glou:

Mordian

Post by Mordian »

She is breathtaking! Congratulations on your new addition!

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

Smokin' hot.....that one could light a house on fire with her looks. Just gorgeous legs and the detail on those feet never ceases to amaze.

Enjoy her to the utmost, AK :plaidskirt:

jaques

Post by jaques »

Wicked congrats! She is all kinds of nice!!!!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

She looks super fine from head to toe... especially the toes. Incredibly sexy feet. Thank you for the pics and video as well. Hope to see even more after you settle her in.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Wow we - what a birthday present - much luck Alex and success with Kayala she look so wonderful - :wink:

Fair Seas - :angel:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Thank you everyone!

She is indeed one of the best birthday presents I've ever given myself!

Cosycottage, the Kaylani doll comes standard with a french manicure, there's no changing that. If I wanted to change it, I would have to remove the paint layer, and apply a new one.
But I'm generally not that concerned about changing it, Melissa has been running around with pink nails for years.

pygmalion2, I have felt the movement in the spine when I moved her, but I haven't tried out the range of motion, but I definitely like the new neck. It moves very naturally.

john1972, she looks very inviting indeed, but so far, I've been able to control myself. Maybe after I give her a much needed sponge bath, I won't be able to resist ;)

1jayjay, that is indeed Enigma with Principles of Lust, I thought it was fitting for the movie :D

blindwebster, I also really like her feet, she just has the cutest toes.

And her lips... I can't get enough of them... they are so incredibly soft, even softer than my almost 4 year old tin cured Melissa.
Same with the breasts, they're very soft and squeezable, not at all what I expected, but a very welcome surprise!

Here's another pic:

Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS