realsexdoll.com

Bree Olsen ball gagged, ring gagged, dental gagged....

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
silent_pleasure
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bree Olsen ball gagged, ring gagged, dental gagged....

Post by silent_pleasure »

She is so submissive to me. :twisted:
Attachments
DSCN0103.jpg
DSCN0103.jpg (62.8 KiB) Viewed 9055 times
DSCN0101.jpg
DSCN0101.jpg (101.17 KiB) Viewed 9446 times
DSCN0099.jpg
DSCN0099.jpg (87.27 KiB) Viewed 9446 times
DSCN0098.jpg
DSCN0098.jpg (94.4 KiB) Viewed 9446 times
DSCN0097.jpg
DSCN0097.jpg (91.92 KiB) Viewed 9446 times
DSCN0096.jpg
DSCN0096.jpg (85.14 KiB) Viewed 9446 times
Bree Olsen doggy-style here as of 11/22/2011. Waiting until next year to order a Mini Love Doll, and maybe grab a Virgin Rose Doll by christmas 2012.

silent_pleasure
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Bree Olsen ball gagged, ring gagged, dental gagged....

more of her being my slave... 8)

I tried the black dildo as a way of stretching her mouth out so I could fiy MYSELF into her, but it is a losing battle.

Edit by Bianca: Asphyxiation photo removed as although this is a fetish, it can also be perceived as an act of violence by a man against a woman.

I have placed the photo in staff forum for discussion. You may contact Alex if you wish to dispute its removal further under the rules.
Attachments
DSCN0104.jpg
DSCN0104.jpg (108.02 KiB) Viewed 9443 times
DSCN0102.jpg
DSCN0102.jpg (104.2 KiB) Viewed 9443 times
Bree Olsen doggy-style here as of 11/22/2011. Waiting until next year to order a Mini Love Doll, and maybe grab a Virgin Rose Doll by christmas 2012.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She looks to be in incredible pain and not really enjoying life very much . . .

I'm writing this message in a bottle that she might pick up to tell her that if she wants to escape I'll always be willing provide a refuge . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

HoneyDoo

Post by HoneyDoo »

Well, no offense, but I find the depcition of choking the doll with the plastic bag covering its head to be a tad disturbing. Then again, I am not into the B&D interest so perhaps I am overreacting. I know its just a doll but I hope you are not thinking about doing that in real life. Even if you were playing with a willing partner, you could easily cause a lot of damage.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

the shape of the mouth is perfect for those tools and looks. she does seem to be sucking for air under the plastic bag. and most silicone dolls would not handle the abuse.
lol. have rough time. BG

i wonder how proud Bree's parents are when they see pictures like this of their daughters legacy, lol,lol, sorry. my mind goes there.

no doubt many will take issue with the images and they are on the edge as S&M is not permitted in some area? not sure where. how much?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dear All

Whilst each to their own, personally I find the theme of this thread "unhappy" and I had nightmares last night as a result of seeing these photos.

Dolls are a fringe enough interest as it is and it must do us no good if our inflatalady enjoyment is perceived in confusion with cruelty and objectisation of the female in the absence of feelings. Love, and here we are talking of love-dolls, is about giving love and giving pleasure, not about taking pleasure, let alone giving pain and harm.

Whilst we all have fetishes, in the community of members with whom I have had the pleasure of communicating through this forum, a common theme has been that of kindness with which the luridly extreme nature of these photographs is incompatible.

Perhaps one can fantasise about something as a bit of a tease but the intensity of the torture chamber depicted above is beyond that, beyond a joke, and the presence of the subject matter of the photograph which was removed can only be enjoyed by the psychotic and is stomach turning.

For members in the UK some of the photographs we have seen in this thread are really too close to the real life story of just nearly a year ago in the newspapers:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/most-popular/he ... -23521746/

Perhaps in these circumstances I might be forgiven for suggesting that the member author of these photographs might seek professional therapy before fantasies reach the level of the ordinary and commonplace in his mind in real life.

For so few posts to have been made in the vinyl section within the last 24 hours since the thread was posted I suspect that I am not the only member possibly among a silent majority to be seriously negatively affected by the theme of this thread. Perhaps many of us will be turned off inflatable dolls for life.

Best wishes

Harem

HoneyDoo

Post by HoneyDoo »

The photo of the doll being strangled with the plastic bag over its head was a bit too much imo. I can't judge anyone either as we all have fantasies of some kind. However this is a very dangerous fantasy that can lead to bad things. I hope the person can understand this and see we aren't trying to be mean. If you are fantasizing about doing that to people, you really should discuss that with someone. It's not something that you want to play with.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "Well, no offense, but I find the depcition of choking the doll with the plastic bag covering its head to be a tad disturbing. Then again, I am not into the B&D interest so perhaps I am overreacting. I know its just a doll but I hope you are not thinking about doing that in real life. Even if you were playing with a willing partner, you could easily cause a lot of damage.' by Honeydoo

Well if you find that offensive, then why don't you complain about the video games that simulate war. Does this mean every kids who kills in a video game is practicing to be the next cereal killer? Is that disturbing? What about the people who watch boxing / wrestling? Isn't that sick? I mean what possible joy can you get out of watching boxing / wrestling? What about the horror movies where people get killed? People are lining up to see those movies. I mean they're making a killing.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Well if you find that offensive, then why don't you complain about the video games that simulate war. Does this mean every kids who kills in a video game is practicing to be the next cereal killer?
In fact recent research suggests that that is exactly what is happening.

These things desensitise us, inhumanise us and make the extraordinary commonplace. It is a process that happens step by step and leads down the path of social violence of Germany of the 1930s.

Love cannot be an infliction of suffering.

If as humans we are happy to accept the imposition of suffering, we are only as animals and, when coordinated, as robots. That violence will always be used against us and is not a flourishing of freedom.

Best wishes

Harem

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

haremlover wrote:
LovesBlackWomen wrote:Well if you find that offensive, then why don't you complain about the video games that simulate war. Does this mean every kids who kills in a video game is practicing to be the next cereal killer?
In fact recent research suggests that that is exactly what is happening.

These things desensitise us, inhumanise us and make the extraordinary commonplace. It is a process that happens step by step and leads down the path of social violence of Germany of the 1930s.

Love cannot be an infliction of suffering.

If as humans we are happy to accept the imposition of suffering, we are only as animals and, when coordinated, as robots. That violence will always be used against us and is not a flourishing of freedom.

Best wishes

Harem
Speaking as an avid video game player, I am offended by your insinuation, and you are arguing against a position of fact; the research is nowhere near conclusive in either direction. Some research "suggests" a possible link, but even researchers who have set out to find a causal link between intense video games and violence have not been able to find it. And they're the worst kinds of researchers, because research is not supposed to work toward a predetermined conclusion.

In addition, if video games lead to violence, then why has the violent crime rate as reported by the Department of Justice continued to go down even as the sales per capita of violent video games has gone up?
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

silent_pleasure
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I did not intend for the photos to offend anyone, but I guess I failed that part. I wanted to share what is going on in my bedroom with my blow-up sex doll. It is an inanimate object, and feels no pain.

As for what I have done, or plan to do with real women, well I've had to tell a couple "NO" on some things they wanted me to do to them. I couldn't live with myself if I were to hurt a woman accidentally, or otherwise. That is a big part of why I like to use the sex dolls.

So, I guess I'll stick to mainly text based posts from now on, if I even continue to post. We will wait and see what comes next.

Good day to everyone. 8)

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

silent_pleasure wrote:I did not intend for the photos to offend anyone, but I guess I failed that part. I wanted to share what is going on in my bedroom with my blow-up sex doll. It is an inanimate object, and feels no pain.

As for what I have done, or plan to do with real women, well I've had to tell a couple "NO" on some things they wanted me to do to them. I couldn't live with myself if I were to hurt a woman accidentally, or otherwise. That is a big part of why I like to use the sex dolls.

So, I guess I'll stick to mainly text based posts from now on, if I even continue to post. We will wait and see what comes next.

Good day to everyone. 8)
I am not offended by a doll in bondage as I am a big fan of bondage. Basic BDSM is not offensive. If done right and SAFE, BDSM can make for fn sexual expieriense. Would love to see more doll bondage on here.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I am not offeneded by your photos either.
The whole idea of the forum is for people to share their fantasies with dolls.
If you want to paint a bull's eye on her and use her for target practice, that's O.K. with me too.
Doesn't mean you're going to be the next serial killer, any more than people who shoot paper ducks at the arcade.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:Well if you find that offensive, then why don't you complain about the video games that simulate war. Does this mean every kids who kills in a video game is practicing to be the next cereal killer? Is that disturbing? What about the people who watch boxing / wrestling? Isn't that sick? I mean what possible joy can you get out of watching boxing / wrestling? What about the horror movies where people get killed? People are lining up to see those movies. I mean they're making a killing.
LBW, how many people die yearly as a direct result a video game malfunction or error? Two articles on the subject below. I didn't find any that endorse the practice. Not too many people die in the course of making or watching a movie or wrestling ;) Bondage is on thing by strangulation steps beyond healthy and safe.

1000 Americans per year die as a result of their sexual asphyxiation fetish :(

and

The most dangerous sexual practice in the world. Stay away from it and stay alive.

The more I read on this subject the more scarey it gets. Apparently, people willing to risk death for a richer orgasm is on the increase. :(

I was looking for cases where there a have been murder or manslaughter convictions relating to the fetish, but found none.

Oh well, I suppose I also tried to dabble in it in young and foolish days when I fucked the Milkman's wife while he was sleeping on the couch on the other side of the wall :( Strangulation was certainly a possibility :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dear Friends

It appears that this thread has interrupted our community and usual flow of jovial banterings.

I suspect from the silence that I am not the only member to have been shocked to the core by this thread and its sequence of photographs.

Perhaps any one or two of the photographs are fine and perfectly comprehensible within the spectra of fetishes that we all variously enjoy or can appreciate.

But what is distinguishing in this thread is that the series of photographs have represented sequentially a torture, a murder and means of subsequent necrophilia.

The inflatababe concerned gives the image of screaming. That the author is insensitive to the imagery of screaming in response to the torture is all the more frighteningly psychotic.

It is shocking to the core and totally inhuman in its lack of feeling or empathy.

OK - it's only a doll - but the whole point about inflatababes is that being flexible and bouncy and no doubt other attributes akin to life, they are anthropomorphised by those who keep them as mistresses for a bit of loving fun and company, especially by those who substitute them as their wives in a transsubstantiation when their wives are away.

Because they are representational of coming to life, their boyfriends are generally very caring towards them and they become long lasting as evidenced by the way in whihc members have posted posts in the nature of "Now 3 years with Fifi". For my part, I enjoy the fantasy that my inflatabes have a soul.

It's for this reason that in the inflatables section, the sequence depicted is interpreted as a murder and necrophilia, all the more shocking and particularly repulsive.

Whilst forum administration will be wanting to uphold the principles of free speech and freedom of expression, on account of the potent symbolism that inflatababes hold to their fleshfriends, this thread is a violation of our passions, a violation of our toys, in their transsubstantiation a violation of our wives and ladyfriends and is inconceivable on that basis as anything other than a criminal insanity.

For the benefit of the life of forum therefore, I would urge administrators not to try to tangle themselves in the construction of rules - bad cases make bad law - but to determine that the sequence of photographs depicts a thought process which is criminal in its real life analogue, life destroying and abusive and, in the particular circumstance of the association that inflatababes have with their fleshlife counterparts not merely offensive but unacceptable as a thread.

I am not proposing censoring of photographs per se. In theirselves, each on of the photographs might be one of an image of a type that we have seen before, but the sequence depicting torture to death to necrophilia is . . . no doubt capable of being described in words better by others than can I.

The thread should be removed therefore without further angst and the author really should be urged by himself or others to seek counsel referred by a doctor in the first instance.

Best wishes

Harem

I am attaching my signature for the reason that it possibly expresses the possibly generally held feeling of abhorrence that anyone cherishing the sort of ladies that we enjoy looking at and discusing and playing with should have in relation to the sequence of activities depicted on this thread being carried out on any of my ladies or of the inflatababes I pass on to others. These ladies are made with love, and deserve to be treated as such. Indeed the man in France who makes them can only make them for the reason of love. Indeed, having myself played with modifications of reject skins, there is something quite extraordinary about a skin of latex (or vinyl), that is dead and lifeless into which one breathes and breathes into with the breath of life to bring them alive. In contrast to statuesque objects, mannequins or car crash test dummies, inflatables are much more anthropomorphic as companions. Suddenly they are alive, and alive in the mind.

There is a philosphy akin to this with pipe organs
http://www.organmatters.com/index.php/board,40.0.html
on account of this wonderful beast made of natural leather, hoof glue, wood and tin being brought to sound by way of the breath of wind in its lungs. Sight, sound, things which are brought to life with breath are akin to the sacred.

This is akin to the sentiments of Aerial on the latex thread.
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS