sexyrealsexdolls.com

CoverDoll Misty Feb 2012

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

CoverDoll Misty Feb 2012

Post by kharn »

Hi All and welcome to another fun filled issue of CoverDoll. :D

Well what a line up this month. We see our CoverDoll star of the month 1jayjay's Misty grace our cover, and wow does she stand out. So feast your eyes on Misty, the sexy blonde bomb shell. She’s a Real doll and boy does she know it. Come on you still here, check her out :)

Another great movie review from Dollyforme, sees the super hot Kate Beckinsales is back as the very sexy Seline in Underworld Awakening - the sequel to Underworld Evolution. :evilbat:

Zoë’s “The fashion Guru.” Check this popular new column out from Zoë. Let her show you fashion trends through the last few decades. See how the stars looked, from the Spice girls to Madonna and more. Get hot tips on what to do and what not to do on achieving that 8) look.

Virtual Babe land has another unseen blast from the past. Coco the dark African beauty awaits your pleasure :twisted:

New to CoverDoll is Varkeo's Gallery - Reboot. Check out the continuing story - new pics each Thursday (Episode 11 pictured on the front page)!

Also featured in this month's issue are beautiful new photo shoots from Renette, Elle, Rojo, and Rentell, to name a few! Be sure check out the one and only Bianca's photos from her London fashion shoot, as well! Visit Alektra's castle to see all of her gorgeous shoots to date...and try not to drool on your keyboard. :D

More content may be posted daily, so keep checking back for more articles and pictures from our contributors!

Surf the latest issue right here on TDF below or on CoverDoll's homepage:
To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.

Enjoy!
 Click to go to Coverdoll

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: CoverDoll Misty Feb 2012

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks Kharn,I would imagine you had a lot of technical problems to deal with yesterday. So you did so well to get CD up at all yesterday. You did a great job I appreciate all your work and the CD team. :)

The whole issue of CD is as ever one of the best on the internet, :) but obviously from my point of view, this edition is a bit special, I love the speard you did on Misty, it looks exactly what it is, very impressive and proffessionlly done, thanks, it's all very much appreciated.

We thoroughly enjoyed doing the shoot, though hard work at times, mainly because we used natural light, it was very rewarding and hope everyone enjoys Misty's images just half as much as we enjoyed doing them. :)

Very briefly, we had around 200 images which were narrowed down to 50 or so and we chose 29 from those. I was impressed with about a dozen or so of those images, and the others support those dozen or so nicely.

Below is one of my personal faves, unfortunately we were losing the light, but I still liked the image. :) I hope you all have fun choosing your own personal favorite and enjoy the photos. :D

zz29.JPG
zz29.JPG (742.09 KiB) Viewed 4075 times

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

Looks like when they made Misty, they broke the mold.

What? They DIDN'T break the mold? You mean I can get my own B2/F11?

: filling out RD order form :

"Please enter credit card info"

Oh, well, so much for that. I'll just have to look at more Misty pics, and keep dreaming!

Seriously, you could put her realism up against the Wicked dolls any day! Thanks, 1jj and CoverDoll!

Mordian

Post by Mordian »

Misty ranks as one of the most beautiful and realistic looking RealDolls I've seen. Congratulations, 1jayjay.

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

I'll be looking at this group of shots over and over for many weeks to come. More stunning work from you, jayjay.

Every pic of Misty looks flawless at first perusal. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

This one would make a Playboy photographer blush :!:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

GFELube wrote:Looks like when they made Misty, they broke the mold.

What? They DIDN'T break the mold? You mean I can get my own B2/F11?

: filling out RD order form :

"Please enter credit card info"

Oh, well, so much for that. I'll just have to look at more Misty pics, and keep dreaming!

Seriously, you could put her realism up against the Wicked dolls any day! Thanks, 1jj and CoverDoll!

Thanks GFELube. :) I loved your post ,made me smile. :D Very good of you to say so, I really appreciate what you say. :D

Mordian wrote:Misty ranks as one of the most beautiful and realistic looking RealDolls I've seen. Congratulations, 1jayjay.

Thanks Mordian. :) I'm so glad you like her and so good of you to say how beautiful and realistic she is, you have truely just made my day. :)

GreatSoul wrote:I'll be looking at this group of shots over and over for many weeks to come. More stunning work from you, jayjay.

Every pic of Misty looks flawless at first perusal. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

This one would make a Playboy photographer blush :!:

Thanks GS, you're a diamond. :)I doubt Arny Freytag has anything to fear at the moment though! :lol: Nice choice, :wink: I liked that one as well, it was one of my faves :)

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Congratulations JJ. Misty looks "ACE" as a Coverdoll. Very nice photos.

I tried to reply to your post on the coverdoll site but, for some reason I keep getting a "comment field is required" when I try to post. I'm not sure what is going on there.

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for the kind words regarding Traci's blog album and congratulate you and Misty for making the cover.

Hope you two have a great Valentine's Day.

Take care --Rojo

Amber Jane
Doll
Doll

Post by Amber Jane »

Hi jayjay and Misty

As always, you've taken lovely pictures and Misty looks gorgeous.

Luv, Amber XXX
I'm Cyber Ted's Plushie Mistress
My Gallery

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

:shocked!: 'OMG!!!' :shocked!:

'Misty is soooooooo (TO BE CONTINUED) *Hot!*

'BeauTiFuL DoLliE!' :wink:
Attachments
z24.JPG
z24.JPG (171.24 KiB) Viewed 3940 times

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

rojo62 wrote:Congratulations JJ. Misty looks "ACE" as a Coverdoll. Very nice photos.

I tried to reply to your post on the coverdoll site but, for some reason I keep getting a "comment field is required" when I try to post. I'm not sure what is going on there.

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks for the kind words regarding Traci's blog album and congratulate you and Misty for making the cover.

Hope you two have a great Valentine's Day.

Take care --Rojo

Probably just a few teething problerms a CD, at the moment, there's been a few technical problems both here and at CD, but things seem to be ok on there and here now, for me anyway. :) But thanks for your comment, very good of you to say so. :D
No problem, Traci is stunning, she looked ace in her red refinery, I loved those blog pics. :) Thanks again, and I hope you guys have a great Valentines day too. :D

Amber Jane wrote:Hi jayjay and Misty

As always, you've taken lovely pictures and Misty looks gorgeous.

Luv, Amber XXX

Hi Amber, always nice to see you, and especially on here. :) Thanks for your kind post, I'm so glad you liked Misty and her photos. :) Your post means a lot to me, really very kind and considerate of you. :) I hope you and CT have a great valentines day together. :)

dave7311 wrote::shocked!: 'OMG!!!' :shocked!:

'Misty is soooooooo (TO BE CONTINUED) *Hot!*

'BeauTiFuL DoLliE!' :wink:
Image[/quote]

Thanks dave, :) I feel very fortunate to have Misty and even more fortunate that Misty does all the hard work. :) Glad you liked her images. :) I hope it's a really good Valentines day for you and Val. :)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow, I can't tell this isn't a real model on those pics - and especially on the CD front page. Terrific :thumbs_up:

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

Coverdoll does itself proud for another month, not that you'd expect anything less with Misty on the cover. It was a labor of love, I'm sure, or something like that. 8)
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Nescio50 wrote:Wow, I can't tell this isn't a real model on those pics - and especially on the CD front page. Terrific :thumbs_up:

Thank you Nescio, :D Very good of you to say so. I regard myself very fortunate that Misty does look so very real, I try to capture that reality in her pictures, fortunately she is photogenic, and does all the hard work. :) I'm glad you liked Misty's pictures. :)

Yoube Bosley wrote:Coverdoll does itself proud for another month, not that you'd expect anything less with Misty on the cover. It was a labor of love, I'm sure, or something like that. 8)

Agree Yoube Bosley, another excellent edition of Coverdoll. :) Obviously a little bit more special than usual to me, because Misty featured in this edition. I'm so glad you liked Misty, thanks. :)

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

This is high on my list too.

Hope you don't mind me calling you a photography freak, jayjay. Sometimes the truth hurts!

Awesome stuff. :)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

No problem GS, freak is one of the nicer names I've been called....I've been called a lot worse! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Besides which, it's probably true! :eeek: :haha2:

Out of the very few butt shots, we took for this shoot, this was the stand out image. I liked it as well, probably because it's a lot more than just "the gratuitus butt shot," so it's good to hear you liked it too, always nice to hear positive feedback, thanks. :) And thanks again for the message on Coverdoll buddy. :wink:

INFORMATIONS