Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

3 years with Jade and Danielle, one happy man!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: 6 months with Jade Summers, one happy man!

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Absolutly love the thread Supersoul,....

I totaly agree,.. realdolls are F'ing Awsome!

And I just love your pics of Jade,.. she looks so good in her Lingerie,... I think it was made for her,..

You sound a bit like me, never seems to be enough time in the day to play with her.
Congratulations on your 6 months aniversary,...
But enjoy the many years to come!

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Supersoul wrote:Thanks siliconelover,
As for being enthusiastic sorry about that, its just living in New Zealand trying to buy against the US dollar is a big deal
Absolutely nothing to be sorry for. Being enthusiastic is a Good Thing :)

It's Great to have You and your Doll here.

I wondered where you were causing the doll to be SO expensive. I guess we are really spoiled here in the U.S. Don't remember enough about how lucky we really are. You have sacrificed more than most.

Congratulations.

& I Love the photographs ... and the Lingerie
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I love Jade so much, she is such great fun! She was worth every penny.
I have been a bit quiet lately because we have just moved into our first house, it is the perfect dolls house for Jade and the perfect family house for my family, I really want to break her out and do heaps of photo shoots with her, alias reality is a bit differant. Unfortunately our commute to work now is massive (mostly because of the earthquakes shutting off most of the roads in the CBD thus causing massive bottle necks on the remaining open roads(that too have massive disruption with roadworks replacing all the totally fucked infrastructure), honestly our city's heart is completely wiped out, clean slate) so at the end of the day Im wiped out and in this enviroment that is only about 2 weeks old Im far too tired to even lift her out of her create atm, which is a real pity... I did get the chance to enjoy some time with her tonight though and took a couple of pics of Jade happy in her new house...

I brought this lingerie set for one of my previous inflatables, but after one trial with it I was a bit disappointed with it, it hung in the closet for a few years and just last night I thought I would try it with Jade just for shits and giggles, I was stunned at the result, she looked so sexy in it, sorry the pics are the layered back stage, its a cute baby doll that unlatches at the clevage, I already unlatched it...

Yep, pretty happy... :whistle:

P.S Matt M if you are reading I have not done the repair yet, I will but am having trouble getting a clear window, I am very grateful for the help you have given me with this issue and the damage has not gotten any worse (and is much better after following your cutting out the excess advise) I will let you know when she is all perfect again, I have a plan... Thanks Matt)

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

Jade is obviously a spoilt doll. She has some very nice outfits
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Nightmare with all the earthquakes. But it's nice to have your first home, even though there's always such a lot to do to get it right as you want it, good luck with that Supersoul.

Thanks for the extra pics, Jade's terrific, she looks stunning in those latest images. Good job you kept the extra lingerie, Jade wears it so well, thanks again. :)

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Nice review! I laughed when I read your wife had sex with you on Jade's 6th month anniversary. My GF routinely sexes me up in the morning when I have a day home alone. I think she knows at 50 I'm unlikely to have another go. Oh well, I'm not complaining :D :D.

I agree with your comments on joint stiffness. I think Abyss finally has hit the sweet spot on that. Used to be you'd need the jaws of life to move a forearm which would then go floppy. Now it's not like that (at least with my Wicked). I have another doll from another mfr that would be much better with joints like this.

Love the pictures. Good job. Very sexy in the lingerie. My best shot is that hair mussed up one with Jade in the crate. Very cute and sexy.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

Love her lingery,..
Actualy thats the very same that Kaori came home in,...

Looks very good on her,...
Hope she loves the new house you bought for her.
:wink:

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Thanks for the kind words everyone :D
My best shot is that hair mussed up one with Jade in the crate

Thanks Zaron, yea mine too I think, and again most of the outfit there was stuff I had in the through away bin but just thought id try it and whoooo! Stunning! We had a lovely night that night as it looks like we did! :mrgreen:

This outfit was brought just for Jade, Baci lingerie is fantastic, its created just for the bedroom so its easy to fit on her and practical.
Baci pink small.jpg
Baci pink small.jpg (367.22 KiB) Viewed 5685 times
When we were packing up too move I gathered all her outfits together and I was shocked at how much I have collected over the last 5 or so years, but its all lingerie, I need to get her some nice jeans and some nice tops... and hot pants!
it's nice to have your first home, even though there's always such a lot to do to get it right as you want it
Obviously a man who has been through it there 1jayjay! What a massive job it continues to be, but we are getting there and we are very happy in our new home, thanks mate :thumbs_up: BTW thanks for putting me onto http://www.annsummers.com/ some fantastic stuff there, I get a lot of my outfits from http://www.brasnthings.com/ I find all there stuff fits really well and the sizing is reliable and easy to get right.
Pleasure state 6 month.jpg
Pleasure state 6 month.jpg (537.09 KiB) Viewed 5685 times
All I have to do now is turn her create into a nice fitting piece of furniture, I have the filler, paint, sander and primer now all I need is the time :roll:
Pleasure state 6 month2.jpg
Pleasure state 6 month2.jpg (668.44 KiB) Viewed 5685 times
Life is good.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

6 months? Supersoul, it must have seemed like six minutes with such a beautiful looking doll. May you seem many years of happiness with Jade.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Supersoul wrote:Thanks for the kind words everyone :D
it's nice to have your first home, even though there's always such a lot to do to get it right as you want it
Obviously a man who has been through it there 1jayjay! What a massive job it continues to be, but we are getting there and we are very happy in our new home, thanks mate :thumbs_up: BTW thanks for putting me onto http://www.annsummers.com/ some fantastic stuff there, I get a lot of my outfits from http://www.brasnthings.com/ I find all there stuff fits really well and the sizing is reliable and easy to get right.

Nice to see you're happy with the new home. The great thing is it's yours and you can do whatever you want to it, and it's always good planning your changes. :) It just takes time to initiate those changes! :mrgreen:

Yeah some very good stuff at Ann Summers, they have stores in a lot of the towns and cities here in the UK, where you can spend hours shopping in there! :mrgreen: Better still though you can just go online and see their site. :) I had a quick look at brasnthings, it looks ace, I'm going to have a good look around there when I get a bit more time, thanks for the link Supersoul. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Had some nice alone time with Jade today, it was a brilliant sunny day so Jade explored our new house.

It was really nice to have her out, just relaxing and hanging out.

Amazing differance a couple of seconds can make when there is fast moving clouds.

Time to relax on the couch and celebrate the new house with a glass of bubbles.

Jade got this new white chemise for my birthday, I love it! it looks so hot on her!

A few more in her new sub album here...
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5039

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Great pics thanks Supersoul. :) Jade certainly seems to have settled into her new home really well. :) I hope you guys have as well, it look svery picturesque :)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

One tough honey!! how do you get any sleep. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

7 months on now and I have managed to repair the small tear Jade had a week or so back, it worked out ok, gee silicon is tricky to work with! she is now absolutely stella!

I took advantage of the sunny weekend we have had over Easter to take a few shots of Jade.
You guys in the Northern hemisphere must think the lighting is horrendously harsh, but honestly that's how it is here so close to Antarctica.

More in her album. Enjoy!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

midiman wrote:6 months? Supersoul, it must have seemed like six minutes with such a beautiful looking doll.
Probably only lasts 6 minutes, too, with a doll looking like that! :o :lol:

Speaking of the way she looks, I like this fresh one from today of her, the angle it was taken from:

INFORMATIONS