www.wmdolls.com

Tools for modifying MQ's

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tools for modifying MQ's

Post by AGL »

Thanks man- Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well regarding looking just painted on. That's a good idea getting the original paint matched & all, but I'm thinking you'd still be able to see the lap marks where the matched paint was put on over the original. Don't know if I'm up to doing a full re-paint either, so maybe I'll just be in awe of your work instead. 8)

I do love the look of tan lines though. I've always told myself that if I ever ordered a high end silicone doll, I'd def. order her with tan lines if available. There's just something so sexy about them. :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

CBS0275 wrote:I’ve got a couple of low cost full size male mannequins I have for product advertising and promoting that have gotten banged up in transport to and from trade shows. I think I will practice some of these techniques on fixing them up before I tackle some major modifications on my female love mannequin. I have a full size female MQ that is crawling on all fours that will be perfect for the core job and a few other aesthetic mods. This is great.
Wow that sounds like a great idea CBS! I could have used a practice mannequin myself! :D
I'm already looking at my next mannequin to modify. Does this one look anything like yours?

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... /a072.html

CBS0275
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by CBS0275 »

Very similar.

This is what mine looks like for now. Image is from the retailer, I haven't taken any of my own yet. The left leg being bent up a little might be an issue when the mod is done but I think I can work around it.

The one you have pictured there would be much more conducive to modification and use.
Attachments
crawler from ebay citidisplay 02.jpg
crawler from ebay citidisplay 02.jpg (11.08 KiB) Viewed 3848 times

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Real nice one CBS. I like her myself, but that type would just take up too much room for my place.

Here's a pic of her dressed:
Attachments
Sierra S_07AA.jpg
Sierra S_07AA.jpg (150.85 KiB) Viewed 3846 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

She's a beauty CBS!

That appears to be a Loutoff LPM1. I guess Loutoff has become Ziel now.

http://www.ziel-mannequin.com/mannequin ... _201.html#

What I like about that mannequin is that both legs come off. So you will have a nice torso doll without the legs on. It also looks like she has more of the upper arms on the torso which is good too.

That upturned leg might actually be kind nice as long as you're careful! :o :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Just finished the nipple enhancement this morning...
IMG_1498.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG (541.32 KiB) Viewed 3819 times
This was done with GE Silicone II paintable caulk. I used a small Quickie sponge with soapy water to get the shape and texture.
This silicone II stuff is great. It has all the properties of silicone but you can paint it. After the caulk cures it will get painted along with the areola.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Today I present Sammie's finished nipples. I'm really happy with how they came out... :)
IMG_1500.JPG
IMG_1500.JPG (545.34 KiB) Viewed 3794 times
The nipple color is Behr Premium Plus Flat Enamel 200F-4 Foxen.

The Quickie sponges are proving to be a very versatile tool.
For painting the nipples, I cut a round shape from the sponge with a utility knife and used the grinding stone in the drill to grind out a hole in the center. I used a 1 1/4" diameter cap off a bottle of car wax to trace the circle onto the sponge with a Flair pen. The Flair pen ink will wash away with water.
IMG_1503.JPG
IMG_1503.JPG (610.97 KiB) Viewed 3794 times

The nipple color was then loaded into the center of the sponge and the light skin color (color of breast area) was loaded along the outside edge of the sponge to create a soft blend to the breast.

Tomorrow I'll need to get out my small artist brushes for her face. Sammie's eyes and lips were nicely done at the factory so I think I'll just carefully paint around them with the new skin color. I'll need to give her some new eyelashes and maybe some eyebrow tattoos if they will work.

To be continued...
MF 8)

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

great art work in the meaning time!
the most hard thing is the mannequin is not strengthen enough to stand heavy press,the inside is blankspace.so she is only designed for stand her own weight with slight add-on weight of clothes.
and the part and joints which soft doll or human being can bend,the mannequin can't do.it's more like to be a show girl,you can dress her up,than sex using satified finally.
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Here's a little before and after pic after finishing Sammie's face yesterday...
before-after.JPG
before-after.JPG (816.65 KiB) Viewed 3748 times
I added a little of the Foxen paint color to the corner of her eyes to give a little more realism.
She will need new eyebrows and eyelashes, so I ordered some eyebrow tattoos from here: http://www.beauti-full-brows.com/
I thought I would go with a brown color instead of black since she is still fair skinned.

http://www.beauti-full-brows.com/storef ... tegoryid=1

Well folks, that's about it for Sammie's mods for now. Behr recommends 4 weeks of cure time to let the paint achieve maximum durability, so I need to let the paint cure for a while before doing the eyebrows, makeup and eyelashes. Without letting it cure, I may rub the paint off in the process of applying makeup. Who knows, I just might grow to like her just the way she is! :o

By the way, I ran into these videos in searchihg for eye makeup tutorials. This girl has really plain eyes like Sammie's and she makes them look incredible - a really good eye makeup tutorial for anyone interested...
http://www.videojug.com/film/supermodel-eyes-part-one
http://www.videojug.com/film/supermodel-eyes-part-two

Thanks, and everyone have a great holiday weekend!
MF :)

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

The progress you are making is tremendous. She will certainly look more natural.

For those who live on the eastern side of 'the pond,' name-brand mannequins do not have to be expensive and can be experimented with, freely. My most expensive purchase, this year, was a Rootstein male (70€). I also found a New John Nissen teen girl for 5€, a classic Hindsgaul woman for 26€ and another Hindsgaul classic woman for 24€. Oh, and the Rootstein lady for 32€. They do not have to be expensive, if you are willing to do a bit of work on them. Most of the ones I listed merely need a respray with some light sanding. The teen needed a leg refastened and arms, all of which have been solved and she is now being primed before painting. It's a fun hobby and it doesn't have to be expensive.

The advantage of the teen is that she is smaller and more compact and can be more easily altered and enhanced, with silicone breasts and other improvements, which I use for styling, as opposed to activity.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Taylr wrote:The progress you are making is tremendous. She will certainly look more natural.

For those who live on the eastern side of 'the pond,' name-brand mannequins do not have to be expensive and can be experimented with, freely. My most expensive purchase, this year, was a Rootstein male (70€). I also found a New John Nissen teen girl for 5€, a classic Hindsgaul woman for 26€ and another Hindsgaul classic woman for 24€. Oh, and the Rootstein lady for 32€. They do not have to be expensive, if you are willing to do a bit of work on them. Most of the ones I listed merely need a respray with some light sanding. The teen needed a leg refastened and arms, all of which have been solved and she is now being primed before painting. It's a fun hobby and it doesn't have to be expensive.

The advantage of the teen is that she is smaller and more compact and can be more easily altered and enhanced, with silicone breasts and other improvements, which I use for styling, as opposed to activity.
Thanks Taylr, I appreciate the compliment! I'm having fun with this and now that I'm pretty much finished, I'm already wanting to do another one! :)

It's too bad the name brand mannequins are so expensive here. I would dearly love to have a New John Nissen - especially one of the Campus series. Probably some of the sexiest most realistic looking mannequins I've ever seen.

Just out of curiosity, what type of paint do you use for your mannequins? I've been using Behr latex eggshell finish interior wall paint. It's easy to work with being water base, but it takes time for it to cure and get tough. Is it better to use a solvent base paint or latex?

Also, your silicone breast improvement sounds interesting. Could you elaborate a little more on this or is it a secret?

MF
:)

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nothinglikeserenity »

That is some great work!!!! I def have some more plans myself:)
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

nothinglikeserenity wrote:That is some great work!!!! I def have some more plans myself:)
Thanks NLS!

I'm really interested in seeing your nipple enhancement. Could you posts some pics and give a link to where you got them?
Are these the ones you used?
http://www.thebreastformstore.ca/fake-nipples2.aspx

Feel free to post any techniques in this thread that may benefit others!

Thanks for sharing!
MF
:D

nothinglikeserenity
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nothinglikeserenity »

Thanks NLS!

I'm really interested in seeing your nipple enhancement. Could you posts some pics and give a link to where you got them?
Are these the ones you used?

Hi well actually the pics of the nipples you have may look better being different sizes and all. I have put the one i have on her where i got from http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEXY-SILICONE-N ... 53d71e3b10 however the glue may or may not work..one side fell off where the other is rock solid, so we will see after a few what happens with that,if not i am sure there is something on the market that will stick to the nipples and plastic it might just have been to little of glue in which I am using loctite no mess.I am also trying to figure out if it is possible to paint her nails being plastic and find something that will come off also?here is the pic of her with the nipples on.
Attachments
HPIM1244.JPG
HPIM1244.JPG (971.39 KiB) Viewed 3591 times
~She said I would die alone that no one would ever want me..(Looks like she was wrong)Pros:Does not cheat,food costs are low,Sex is great "No worries of competition with 300 other men a woman has been with",and she does not demand a SUV because her friend has one.Cons:Does not talk but sometimes that can be a Pro.I say the Pros out way the Cons~

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

MannequinFan wrote: It's too bad the name brand mannequins are so expensive here. I would dearly love to have a New John Nissen - especially one of the Campus series. Probably some of the sexiest most realistic looking mannequins I've ever seen.

Just out of curiosity, what type of paint do you use for your mannequins? I've been using Behr latex eggshell finish interior wall paint. It's easy to work with being water base, but it takes time for it to cure and get tough. Is it better to use a solvent base paint or latex?

Also, your silicone breast improvement sounds interesting. Could you elaborate a little more on this or is it a secret?

MF
:)
I've been away for a bit, sorry for the delay in response. I use custom paint created locally, in Germany and France, so the names won't do you much good. I do use water-based paints only and I brush on and roll out several coats to get the end colour. I also use a non-glossy spray after, to seal the finish, although I do not use this all the time.

As for the silicone breasts, I use these for the teen bodies that have no real breast definition and then I can use either the A, B or C cup sizes, depending upon the look I am going for. I have found a reputable seller on Ebay with these items and I think you should be able to find them in the USA, as well (http://www.ebay.de/itm/Breast-Form-fals ... 43b0d9ce0b). If you want to, you can buy the appropriate size bra and then just insert the silicone breasts, or you can use the inexpensive attachment sheets they have to hold the breasts in place.

The teenage mannequins I have altered with this process are dressed in age-appropriate clothing, but I do not know if photos are allowed in the forum, even though they are not presented as sexual-use dolls. They are older-looking teens, not twelve-year-olds, but I don't wish to create a problem by posting them, if they are not allowed.

For added realism, I am considering molding the opening to one of the silicone vag units and then forming that area on another mannequin. However, I have not graduated to that stage, yet. Too many other projects on the board ahead of that one.

INFORMATIONS