DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

best clothing sizes

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
myself1942

best clothing sizes

Post by myself1942 »

what size do you folks use most of the time for your PIBs? I have a GND ordered and I was looking at some clothing for her. I have heard small works but would extra small or even something designed for teenagers be better?

Sideburns
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: best clothing sizes

Post by Sideburns »

So far, the "small" or size 5-6 has been working. But the only outfits I've tried on her are the stretchy delicates.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

I wouldn't go too mad on buying clothes myself1942 until you get a better prospective of her size when she arrives. :) Coachwhip has the best suggestion, that the stretchy clothes are the best and easiest to fit onto her. :thumbs_up:

I always say shoes are the easiest to buy , as someone else, sorry forgotton who, has just said on another thread, trace round the outside of her foot with a pen and paper, and take the paper with you when you go shoe shopping. :wink: :)

myself1942

Post by myself1942 »

good advice. I am not really buying anything yet. mostly looking as to what is out there and in what sizes. as well all know one manufacturers size small is anothers medium and anothers extra small.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Good idea, it's always nice to do a bit of window shopping. :)

I had to laugh at that last bit, about sizes, so true. :lol: :lol:

d_barnes1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by d_barnes1 »

I really feel that I am going to see Patrick soon and order my lady. I am going to have some fun shopping for clothes for her while I wait for her to come to me. Everyone's pictures inspire me. Goimg to great to have her waiting for me when I get home from work and be next to me in the morning.

mitch e
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mitch e »

I just ordered a Mini Beach Babe does anyone know her sizes, if I know the bra and panties sizes I can figure out the rest.

Anushka
Doll
Doll

Post by Anushka »

Regarding the Spinner, extra small. Even then often I have to cinch up the back with safety pins so the fabric clings to my belly and breasts. The waist on this skirt is safety pinned as well.

Anushka
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_1708.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1708.jpeg (2 MiB) Viewed 662 times

INFORMATIONS