betterlovedoll.com

Marriage with a doll: wedding photos

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Marriage with a doll: wedding photos

Post by RainLover »

All the photos: http://todayswhisper.com/marriage-with-a-doll :evidence:
Marriage with a doll - the wedding coach.jpg
Marriage with a doll - the wedding coach.jpg (111.49 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

nooserhang

Re: Marriage with a doll: wedding photos

Post by nooserhang »

I don't understand why they at the newspaper tag it under the "weird" label, it's just another guy lucky enough to enjoy his life on his terms and not based on what society imposes upon him, that's the only decent way of living one's life from where I see it (I meant, living one's life according to one's whishes and needs is the decent way)

I see Everhard has a theme for his photoshoots, I'd do kind of the same thing if I could just it would be 70's themed or may be late 90's

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: To the just married
Vale más una sintética leal que diez armadas

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

To each their own and based on all the 'bullshit' I have prevailed;
What do you expect?
Live your life and be Happy!

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

Everhard is a privilejed person; in the honeymoon awaits him a real virgin :twisted: , her don't send him to buy sanitary towels because her have menstruation in honeymoon 8O , her not reject it because she have headache :lol: , she and everything in her is according to his preference :twisted: . He can't expect disccussions about jealosy, economic, character incompattibility :roll: , Ext. My opinion " The Perfect Couple" HAPPY HONEYMOON " :glou:

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

they say a doll from a SEX SHOP. what a fucking load of bullshit. like you can pick one of those up in the dirty shop on the corner.
in the first line they misrepresents his doll.what idiots.

ass holes never do the owners right who chose come out to the press.
why put yourself thru the ridicule and lie machine??? attention. even lonely men with dolls should not need that kind of attention.
what a heartbreaker.

hope everhard got something out of it besides grief.
BG

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

beardygoat wrote:they say a doll from a SEX SHOP. what a fucking load of bullshit. like you can pick one of those up in the dirty shop on the corner.
in the first line they misrepresents his doll.what idiots.

ass holes never do the owners right who chose come out to the press.
why put yourself thru the ridicule and lie machine??? attention. even lonely men with dolls should not need that kind of attention.
what a heartbreaker.

hope everhard got something out of it besides grief.
BG
I didn't mean to get your blood pressure up, BG. :o I just enjoyed the wonderful photos. 8) We should all be so lucky to have such a Camelot wedding! :D That carriage ride must have set him back some coin. 8O My only regret is that there weren't photos or video of the ceremony, or at least none have surfaced so far. :(
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

Rainlover wrote: My only regret is that there weren't photos or video of the ceremony, or at least none have surfaced so far.

Agree :puppydogeyes:

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i am ok ,
and
as a lonely guy myself i meant no offense to Everhard for choosing to doing so. he is open about his dolls.

i just wish the press did not spin shit to create cheap sensationalism. the story and pics did not need the sex shop jibe to sell it. just rude of the writer.
very rude and lowbrow.
BG.

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Lovely Pictures yet bogus news brings attention in the wrong way to make it look like an Epic Fail
For a distance she looks as real as another women wearing a beautiful wedding dress.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

It's all so **Magical**
I so love a happy ending
I truly wish you two every happiness
:glou:
Attachments
Cinderella-Blue-Dress.jpg
Cinderella-Blue-Dress.jpg (36.37 KiB) Viewed 2876 times
4546678377_911991a2c0_z.jpg
4546678377_911991a2c0_z.jpg (245.88 KiB) Viewed 2876 times

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Wow thats cool as hell..
Id love to see more pics of the weding..
Grats Everhard :)..
:glou:

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Everhard,

Would I be correct in assuming they paid you to stage this for their tabloid?

Or is this all out of your own pocket?

Damn nice photo BTW. Bianca is now bugging me to get her out for a carriage ride like that when we attend the UK Meet :(
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

So since you let your photos out for the newspapers, how come your face is blacked out in your Doll Album pictures?
I do hope to see you in the forum articles, and better yet, the live chat room. I mean if you can talk to all theses strangers, why not people in the doll forum, who know and support your views? I think your Black Doll (Lina?) is hot as hell. I see nothing wrong with marrying a doll. You're not harming anybody. Many people accept two men marrying or people of different races marrying, so why not a doll? I'm looking for the Black Doll of my dreams to settle down with. Of course I'd love a real girl, but that doesn't seem to be happening, unless I'm willing to take a 55+ White Woman. So I think I'll stick with the dolls.

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:So since you let your photos out for the newspapers, how come your face is blacked out in your Doll Album pictures?
I do hope to see you in the forum articles, and better yet, the live chat room. I mean if you can talk to all theses strangers, why not people in the doll forum, who know and support your views? I think your Black Doll (Lina?) is hot as hell. I see nothing wrong with marrying a doll. You're not harming anybody. Many people accept two men marrying or people of different races marrying, so why not a doll? I'm looking for the Black Doll of my dreams to settle down with. Of course I'd love a real girl, but that doesn't seem to be happening, unless I'm willing to take a 55+ White Woman. So I think I'll stick with the dolls.
Hell a 55 yr old woman would be jailbait for me, I would have been almost 20 when she was still suckin tit. :lol: Love the carrage though.
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

roustabout

Post by roustabout »

The carriage is awesome! I looks like you went all out on this special day.
Best wishes. :wink:

INFORMATIONS