Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Which is best?

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Which is best?

Post by lghaze41 »

After thinking and thinking I have decided on Lupe. She is so petite and that is my kind of woman.I talked to Debra at Abyss and she said if I clicked that I was paying by check they would still give me the $1000 dscount.Two problems...First when I click order Lupe it says "you can only order one doll at a time".Second I just noticed the sale was for July 4h only.That sucks,it should at least be good through the end of the month.I am going to try to reach her today and see what options I have. :?:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

lghaze41 wrote:First when I click order Lupe it says "you can only order one doll at a time".
This usually happens when there's still a doll in the basket... this happened to me as well... if you click on order, it will add it to the basket, and even if you come back a few days, or even weeks later, the cookie on your computer will have remembered it, and the doll will still be in the basket.

You'll have to remove the doll from the basket, before you can add another.
But there's no basket link on the Wicked Realdoll site, so you'll have to go to the Realdoll site, and at the top (in the middle of the screen), there's the button "View Cart".
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

AlexKnight wrote:
lghaze41 wrote:First when I click order Lupe it says "you can only order one doll at a time".
This usually happens when there's still a doll in the basket... this happened to me as well... if you click on order, it will add it to the basket, and even if you come back a few days, or even weeks later, the cookie on your computer will have remembered it, and the doll will still be in the basket.

You'll have to remove the doll from the basket, before you can add another.
But there's no basket link on the Wicked Realdoll site, so you'll have to go to the Realdoll site, and at the top (in the middle of the screen), there's the button "View Cart".
Thanks.It was still showing the $1000 off but if it was for only one day I am still going to call Debra.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

Oh cool,.. another Lupe,...
Congrats,..

Just remove the cookies and you should be ok to start again,.. I have done it that way.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

playtime wrote:G'day everyone,...

Oh cool,.. another Lupe,...
Congrats,..

Just remove the cookies and you should be ok to start again,.. I have done it that way.

Playtime.
It worked Playtime.Debra told me to go ahead and place my order and put I was paying by check.That way when I am ready I will get the $1000 off and she will change it to debit card.I will hopefully be able to place the actual order by this comimg Thursday or Friday.It was so hard deciding which doll to get, but in the end I went with the more petite and lighter Lupe.Debra says Kaylani is her fav though.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Congratulation Iggy! Lupe is stunning :whistle:
I look forward to see pictures of her 8)

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

Nescio50 wrote:Congratulation Iggy! Lupe is stunning :whistle:
I look forward to see pictures of her 8)
Thanks.I have'nt seen very many pics of her in different wigs or outfits on here like there is of Kaylani.I intend to fix that..lol.The only thing now is seeing if I get the money.I am pretty sure it won't be a problem,but you never know.I thought about getting an RD 10 years ago but changed my mind.Things have'nt improved with my luck with women so I don't intend waiting another 10 years.I think she will bring happiness to me even though she is not real.She will still depend on me for care and love and that means something to me. :)

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Lupe is indeed a bit outnumbered by Kaylani on the forum, and it'll be great to see more of her :D

You're very fortunate to buy a doll now, than if you did 10 years ago, because the dolls have improved a lot since then.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

AlexKnight wrote:Lupe is indeed a bit outnumbered by Kaylani on the forum, and it'll be great to see more of her :D

You're very fortunate to buy a doll now, than if you did 10 years ago, because the dolls have improved a lot since then.
I think so as well.Debra says they are running neck to neck in sales.Maybe some buyers are not on the forum.

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

I went to my local adult bookstore today and was surprised that they have never heard of Lupe.They had a Wicked section,but none of the films featured Lupe at all.There were lots with Kaylani though.The lady said she would try to see if she could order one for me.I suggested Super Poosy, a movie she was in before she signed to Wicked. :?:

Starsky
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Starsky »

Im not finding as much time as I thought i would to take nice pics of Lupe. You prob already saw this but just in case...
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5145

Lupe is very nice. she will sit on you and put her hands on your chest and wont fall over. prob kay. will do that also.

its a long wait but worth it.

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

Starsky wrote:Im not finding as much time as I thought i would to take nice pics of Lupe. You prob already saw this but just in case...
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5145

Lupe is very nice. she will sit on you and put her hands on your chest and wont fall over. prob kay. will do that also.

its a long wait but worth it.
OMG!...I had'nt seen those.Amazing pics...I am even more in love now.

lghaze41
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lghaze41 »

I should find out today if I am going to be able to get my Lupe.I half to head to work but will post an update when I get home.

INFORMATIONS