realsexdoll.com

Special warning!!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Dirtydolldude
Former Member

Special warning!!

Post by Dirtydolldude »

I quite often shoot into my doll then get really turned off and deflate her straight away, sometimes feeling ashamed if what I have done. Anyway that's not the point I'm raising today.
I store my doll in the loft and after one occasion recently after slinking in here and deflated her and stuck her in the loft. After a few warm days I felt raunchy and get her down but to my disgust she smelt foul of rotting semen which stank awful. The heat must have caused bacteria to grow making an evil smell and discolouring the doll in places. It was so bad I just binned the doll.
So moral of the story is wash your slut after a spunking session or they will smell like shit!!!!!

NamRepaid
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Special warning!!

Post by NamRepaid »

Dat's why I usually use condoms with my dolls, (they help me last longer too), clean lube doesn't go rotten in short term storage. My inflatable Candy is 20 years old now.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Dollies need to bathe after sex just like real girls or they don't smell pretty.

Dirtydolldude
Former Member

Post by Dirtydolldude »

Trouble is once I've doubled I just want to put the doll away, I lose all interest once I've shot

paulblue

Post by paulblue »

Dirtydolldude wrote:Trouble is once I've doubled I just want to put the doll away, I lose all interest once I've shot
Hi all .......... newbie here :D

I last gave a doll a try about 10 years ago and suffered the exact same problem. As soon as I has shot my load I felt 'guilty' and actually destroyed the doll 8O 10 minutes later I was sorry and wanted another go :(

What is it with this 'shame' thing?

Anyway - I've just bought a new doll. Nothing special and I made sure it was cheap just in case I have the same problem again :wink: I'll be posting about my new purchase shortly

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Interesting thing... guilt.

I'm certain it has been put into your head by your upbringing. When I was growing up my parents were very open minded... I could speak with them about anything. Once I was watching TV (mid to late 1970's show called "Love American Style") and they did a bit with a doll. I was fascinated and blurted out "I want one of those!"

My mom shook her head and my dad chuckled... but nothing more than that. The think is... because sex wasn't looked at as a bad thing, I never had any of those feelings. Actually quite the opposite... when I did get a doll I looked forward to my time with "her" (as opposed to "it") and afterward took the necessary steps to clean up afterward and put my things away.

Think about this for a moment... there are several doll manufacturers out there... many turn out 20,000 or more dolls annually. That means they are being purchased (and used) by at least that many people... likely even more. So it is not an uncommon thing... and certainly nothing to feel guilty about. No more so than treating yourself to an ice cream or that CD that you have been wanting.

If it were not for dolls I know that some people would be putting additional needs on their partners, and in the case of those of us who travel for work... it is much better to bring a doll along than to cheat on your mate.

If you want to "do your thing" with a doll and be finished... one thing that I have found useful is a latex glove. Put some lube in there, put it on yourself, and go between the doll's legs. The feeling is quite nice... and when finished you can simply deflate and put the doll away. All the mess is contained within the glove. Tie it off and toss it in the bin. no smell, no fuss.

I hope that helps.
Jerry

Reference: http://www.tv.com/shows/love-american-s ... ll-166362/
Use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ to calculate prices.

I never met a latex inflatable I didn't like...
Buy at the Doll Forum Toy Store... Give a doll a home!

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

I will keep that in mind as the price of a box of gloves are chapter than a box of condoms.
That guilt is from killing thousands of your sons.
Have you ever cum, then cry because you r so depressingly lonely?

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Jerry, thank you for mentioning something that i have brought up for years here but somehow gets overlooked. Using a latex glove is the BEST and fastest way to deal with the mess. I don't know why more people don't do this. It transforms the experience and feels a million times better, as well.

Turn the glove inside out before using as the inside is powdered and will not be a slick. Insert the glove into a DEFLATED doll and push in all the way and then pull out to smooth any creases. Liberally lube with something like Astroglide. Inflate the doll and hold the glove in to prevent it sliding out of the deflated doll. When fully inflated, pull the "lips" or opening of the glove out a little and add some more lube to this opening. When you are finished, you simply remove the glove and wipe off the doll around the area - no need to deal with a messy cavity.

If you use an insert, before putting into the doll, you can put a latex glove over the open end like a sock so that the cavity stays clean after use, as well.

One warning to not using a glove or condom - any bacteria that grows inside the cavity can and will be exposed to your urethra in subsequent sex use causing you to develop a painful infection to your bladder and/or urethra. The glove is not only a quick sanitary solution to this but it also covers the painful vinyl seam edges of the sex openings of the doll.

Finally, it is not adviseable to leave a latex glove in a vinyl doll or on an insert. You never know what kind of adverse reaction can come of the different materials and their chemical make-up.

t9

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

That is what I love about this forum - the members are creative and full of new ideas. The guilt thing I think most of us have it to some degree mainly having to do with our upbringing and societies so called norms. We have the same right to sex and intimacy as any other human whether in a conventional manner or otherwise. Yes, Filch it seems that after sex the cloud of loneliness chews on your ass the hardest and the tendency to want to judge yourself is at its peak. I think the hardest part is accepting the fact that your feelings are perfectly normal. Keep Smiling.

Kyle[OLS]Starwind

about gloves

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

Jerry wrote:If you want to "do your thing" with a doll and be finished... one thing that I have found useful is a latex glove. Put some lube in there, put it on yourself, and go between the doll's legs. The feeling is quite nice... and when finished you can simply deflate and put the doll away. All the mess is contained within the glove. Tie it off and toss it in the bin. no smell, no fuss.
tubbienine wrote:Using a latex glove is the BEST and fastest way to deal with the mess. I don't know why more people don't do this. It transforms the experience and feels a million times better, as well.
Yeh! I have been using latex glove more then ten years. This was my first artificial vagina @____@
Yes it's looks ugly but very pleasurable (just put the glove first & then roll it up with tenderness) :D
Now when i have my doll i put "myself" between doll's leg too, but not as only for cleanness as for long lasting and care about possible gaps & leaks.
My personal favorites is "DERMAGRIP Powder-Free Latex High Risk Examination Gloves L" (blue color) and "Micro-Touch HydraCare Powder-free latex examination gloves Large" (green color). If it washed with soap and keep in dry cool & dark place, then it can be reusable (one glove i can use more then 6 month).
I think this looks good too, but expensive, $6-10 for 1pc! (latex sheath).
About guilt. Yes, before i've got Inet, i supposed that i'm doing something bad & wrong. And I hated myself. But then i've found, that masturbation is normal in physical & psychological sides. And now i've fun with it :whistle:
"Love your body, love your dolls
Use the condom or some gloves!"
Reference: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/info-f ... -33824.htm

INFORMATIONS