www.wmdolls.com

WHO OWNS or MAKES THIS?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
evildoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

WHO OWNS or MAKES THIS?

Post by evildoll »

Anyone know who owns or makes this?
Attachments
Who Made or Owns this?
Who Made or Owns this?
mannikin2.jpg (67.17 KiB) Viewed 7008 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: WHO OWNS or MAKES THIS?

Post by Dollarhyde »

If I recall that was a custom one of a kind :D

There was a mannequin company that had similar product which were very busty I don't remember the website but here's one that I found http://www.amt-mannequins.com/mannequin ... -jennifer/
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

She was for sale here on The Doll Forum about a year ago. I believe the asking price was $1600. To my knowledge, she was not sold.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:She was for sale here on The Doll Forum about a year ago. I believe the asking price was $1600. To my knowledge, she was not sold.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=37632

evildoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by evildoll »

GFELube wrote:
LovesBlackWomen wrote:She was for sale here on The Doll Forum about a year ago. I believe the asking price was $1600. To my knowledge, she was not sold.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=37632

Thanks. How do I get access to that section?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Mike238 has not visited in 10 months, but his profile did list a website
and that website has an email address: radencich@northtwenty.com
if someone wants to ask about this piece.

I'd suggest discretion as this is a business website.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

evildoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by evildoll »

Netwit wrote:Mike238 has not visited in 10 months, but his profile did list a website
and that website has an email address: radencich@northtwenty.com
if someone wants to ask about this piece.

I'd suggest discretion as this is a business website.
Thanks for the lead and the heads up. It sure would be nice to have access to that link.

Whispers
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Whispers »

Is this a super-secret forum? Cuz it denies me access as well.

viewtopic.php?f=132&t=37632

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Are you saying you can't see the original post? I placed it here:

I have an extremely rare mannequin for sale. I acquired this mannequin about five years ago from a person who designed it and then submitted it to a mannequin sculptor. The designer told me he spent over $20,000 on this commission to have this mannequin produced for him to have and admire. He actually ended up having the sculpor produce two of them - one of which he sold to me.

This mannequin is made of fiberglass and IS NOT an articulated doll like all the silicone dolls we are familiar with. This mannequin, though, is an extremely impressive work of art as it was orginially intended to be. She is 6' 3" tall - yes, a true "Amazon" and has a 50" chest - I don't know the cup size of her breasts but it must be extreme. She will be shipped to the buyer as you see her in the first photo (upper left) in the montage below, which means she will have the blond wig, black party dress and black patent leather high heel shoes. She also comes with the display stand as shown in the picture on the right. There is a hole in the bottom of her right foot which inserts onto a metal peg in the round plywood base for display. She can also stand on her own when wearing the high heels but she will need something to lean against to keep her from tipping over - that's why I have her in the corner in the first photo.

This mannequin is made as a single piece with no seams - unlike the typical store mannequin that can be disassembled. Yet she is very easy to dress and undress.

Shipping must be arranged and paid by the buyer but I can help in finding a shipper for you. I live about 70 north by northeast of Kansas City, MO. I can't remember for sure but I think I paid about $250 to ship her to my home. That was five years ago when fuel was a lot cheaper so it'll be a little more expensive now.

The shipping crate she came in is solidly built of plywood and is 85" tall, 27" wide and 25" deep and weighs 150 pounds. The mannequin itself weighs only 25 pounds and the round base weighs about 5 pounds so the total shipping weight will be around 180 pounds, give or take a few as I weighed everything on a bathroom scale and I don't know how accurate it is.

My asking price for the extremely rare piece of art is $1500.00 firm. I can accept personal checks, bank drafts or money orders although I will need to hold onto any type of check for 14 days to be sure it will clear the bank. I can also accept Paypal but I will need to add a 3% surcharge to cover the fee Paypal will charge me for the transaction. 3% of $1500.00 is $45.00 so anyone paying via Paypal will need to send a total of $1545.00.

If you have any additional questions or are interested in purchasing this mannequin, please send me a private message and we can go from there.

Here are the photos of this amazing mannequin:

HTH :)

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

evildoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by evildoll »

Netwit wrote:Are you saying you can't see the original post? I placed it here:

I have an extremely rare mannequin for sale. I acquired this mannequin about five years ago from a person who designed it and then submitted it to a mannequin sculptor. The designer told me he spent over $20,000 on this commission to have this mannequin produced for him to have and admire. He actually ended up having the sculpor produce two of them - one of which he sold to me.

This mannequin is made of fiberglass and IS NOT an articulated doll like all the silicone dolls we are familiar with. This mannequin, though, is an extremely impressive work of art as it was orginially intended to be. She is 6' 3" tall - yes, a true "Amazon" and has a 50" chest - I don't know the cup size of her breasts but it must be extreme. She will be shipped to the buyer as you see her in the first photo (upper left) in the montage below, which means she will have the blond wig, black party dress and black patent leather high heel shoes. She also comes with the display stand as shown in the picture on the right. There is a hole in the bottom of her right foot which inserts onto a metal peg in the round plywood base for display. She can also stand on her own when wearing the high heels but she will need something to lean against to keep her from tipping over - that's why I have her in the corner in the first photo.

This mannequin is made as a single piece with no seams - unlike the typical store mannequin that can be disassembled. Yet she is very easy to dress and undress.

Shipping must be arranged and paid by the buyer but I can help in finding a shipper for you. I live about 70 north by northeast of Kansas City, MO. I can't remember for sure but I think I paid about $250 to ship her to my home. That was five years ago when fuel was a lot cheaper so it'll be a little more expensive now.

The shipping crate she came in is solidly built of plywood and is 85" tall, 27" wide and 25" deep and weighs 150 pounds. The mannequin itself weighs only 25 pounds and the round base weighs about 5 pounds so the total shipping weight will be around 180 pounds, give or take a few as I weighed everything on a bathroom scale and I don't know how accurate it is.

My asking price for the extremely rare piece of art is $1500.00 firm. I can accept personal checks, bank drafts or money orders although I will need to hold onto any type of check for 14 days to be sure it will clear the bank. I can also accept Paypal but I will need to add a 3% surcharge to cover the fee Paypal will charge me for the transaction. 3% of $1500.00 is $45.00 so anyone paying via Paypal will need to send a total of $1545.00.

If you have any additional questions or are interested in purchasing this mannequin, please send me a private message and we can go from there.

Here are the photos of this amazing mannequin:

HTH :)
GREAT FIND!! Thanks.. But there is no detail regarding who is selling. If its the person in the previous thread he responded with "I sold it" and thats it. Any threads on who he may have sold it to or who the designer is?

Mountaines

Post by Mountaines »

I wish someone would make a doll that looks about like this!

It would sell incredibly well..... at least to a niche market.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

The tits would probably tear off unless they were made of hard silicone.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

pageophile

Post by pageophile »

WOWZERS!

That's one Mega Babe :D
"My name is Ash and I am a slave. Close as I can figure, the year is thirteen hundred A.D and I'm being dragged to my death. It wasn't always like this, I had a real life, once. A job."

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

woaaa.jpg
woaaa.jpg (157.37 KiB) Viewed 4502 times
Lol, the mannequin only weighs 25 lbs and the shipping weight is 180?
That must be one helluva shipping box.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

good lord! those breasts are beautiful.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

INFORMATIONS