Starpery.com

How to clean your silicone doll.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DaPoohMe1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: How to clean your silicone doll.

Post by DaPoohMe1 »

Hello,
I'm looking for insight on how to.clean a doll with the new robotics?!? Can we just cover the holes with tape?

Thanks

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

I am finding conflicting information regarding the anal/vaginal tunnels needing to ABSOLUTELY dry as a mold issue. I thought mold won't grow on this material if the biologics and lube is cleaned out completely.

Also, why powder a silicone doll? I thought that was a TPE thing.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

PartThree wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:41 pm I am finding conflicting information regarding the anal/vaginal tunnels needing to ABSOLUTELY dry as a mold issue. I thought mold won't grow on this material if the biologics and lube is cleaned out completely.

Given the right conditions mould can grow on silicone. Why do orifices need to be absolutely dry? Think about silicone sealants, for example, with enough exposure to moisture in your bathroom they too can grow mould (and they have much better ventilation than your dolls vagina. Furthermore, it's very hard to clean 100% of bodily fluids and lubricants out of a deep and patterned cavity. Drying your doll completely is the only surefire way to prevent mould growth.

Regarding why powder a silicone doll? Silicone dolls can sometimes also become sticky (yes, not just TPE dolls), this is most likely due to the use of impure silicone (otherwise you'd be playing with a boring piece of rock hard silicone). Powdering just helps to smooth your doll out and remove any stickiness.

In saying this, a silicone doll (or silicone material to be more specific) is much more resistant against the above, which is why these issues are much more uncommon in silicone dolls compared to TPE dolls.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

SxDolled wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:34 pm
PartThree wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:41 pm I am finding conflicting information regarding the anal/vaginal tunnels needing to ABSOLUTELY dry as a mold issue. I thought mold won't grow on this material if the biologics and lube is cleaned out completely.

Given the right conditions mould can grow on silicone. Why do orifices need to be absolutely dry? Think about silicone sealants, for example, with enough exposure to moisture in your bathroom they too can grow mould (and they have much better ventilation than your dolls vagina. Furthermore, it's very hard to clean 100% of bodily fluids and lubricants out of a deep and patterned cavity. Drying your doll completely is the only surefire way to prevent mould growth.

Regarding why powder a silicone doll? Silicone dolls can sometimes also become sticky (yes, not just TPE dolls), this is most likely due to the use of impure silicone (otherwise you'd be playing with a boring piece of rock hard silicone). Powdering just helps to smooth your doll out and remove any stickiness.

In saying this, a silicone doll (or silicone material to be more specific) is much more resistant against the above, which is why these issues are much more uncommon in silicone dolls compared to TPE dolls.
Thanks, that's very helpful to know.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

PartThree wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:38 pm
SxDolled wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:34 pm

Thanks, that's very helpful to know.

You're welcome, anytime 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

heron111
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by heron111 »

K-Fi wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:45 am - Drying stick and small air pump
Drying stick...
How does that work, K-Fi?

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

anyone have tips on cleaning out the smell from the doll (silicone) ?

washed with wet cloth + soap and powdered a few rounds.

that rubbery smell is still there when I lean in, it doesn't seem to go away.

Shadowplay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shadowplay »

I suppose that with all the suction, moving and/or moaning add-ons you don't put your doll into the tub anymore?

INFORMATIONS