www.wmdolls.com

Blowjob fence of 10 girls

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Blowjob fence of 10 girls

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Here's a blowjob fence of 4 girls so far. But all the exact same mannequin bodies, and I haven't spray painted them yet. Need to find some new kneeling bodies.

The experience so far? Lots of fun! :lol:
Attachments
4 Girls.jpg
4 Girls.jpg (278.5 KiB) Viewed 6522 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I received the mannequin almost 2 weeks ago but came down with the flu about the same time.

So today I was finally feeling a little better so I got busy and assembled the mannequin and performed the head swap surgery.

I actually don't mind her with the head positioned as the original mannequin head was, turned to the side. I can then stand to her side as she gives me a nice hummer. I get a better view of her hot little body as she works.

Of course, I can re position the head any direction.

It was a tighter fit than I had expected.

This project was well worth the time and money, the Novelleco head is too good a toy not to be used regularly.
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG (98.01 KiB) Viewed 6425 times
My Doll Album is here!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

ks wrote:I received the mannequin almost 2 weeks ago but came down with the flu about the same time.

So today I was finally feeling a little better so I got busy and assembled the mannequin and performed the head swap surgery.

I actually don't mind her with the head positioned as the original mannequin head was, turned to the side. I can then stand to her side as she gives me a nice hummer. I get a better view of her hot little body as she works.

Of course, I can re position the head any direction.

It was a tighter fit than I had expected.

This project was well worth the time and money, the Novelleco head is too good a toy not to be used regularly.
IMG_0002.JPG

She looks totally awesome! I'm glad someone out there believes in the value of my projects. And to believe that she only costs $150 for the head and $129 for the body! That's why I cannot resist building 10 of these.

By the way, I noticed that you also had to raise her on some sort of platform due to your height. You may have noticed that due to this box, as you rock her head back and forth her body moves with it. If you don't want her body to move at all then put her on the floor and get your blowjob from her sitting down, as long as your seat is the correct height. In this position you can rock her head back and forth very nicely without her body moving at all. Play some rock music in the background and it looks like she's rocking her head to the beat. Mind you this head rocking only works with the Novelleco head because the PIB head is prevented from doing that due to the long tube that you must insert through the head.

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

. But all the exact same mannequin bodies, and I haven't spray painted them yet. Need to find some new kneeling bodies.
I think you should put the dolls together for people and sell them.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Bigbuttlover wrote: She looks totally awesome! I'm glad someone out there believes in the value of my projects. And to believe that she only costs $150 for the head and $129 for the body! That's why I cannot resist building 10 of these.
Yup, I had to raise her up on a platform, same as you. Had a box handy that gives her a 4 inch lift, just about perfect.

She's cost me a little more due to customs charges and taxes and brokerage fees and international shipping :roll: to Canada but still not bad, still under $500.

Thanks for the idea Bigbuttlover!

Your fence is looking mighty fine by the way!
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Lorelei... topless! :whistle:
IMG_0011_lite.jpg
IMG_0011_lite.jpg (184.27 KiB) Viewed 6331 times
My Doll Album is here!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

My two realdolls arrived yesterday. I paid extra to have their knees modified so that they can bend fully. Here is my East Indian realdoll. I'm in the picture, so I had to crop around her. With these realdolls, I have the ability to move their arms to different positions (e.g. hugging around my waist), have their torsos leaning forwards, etc... I'll show pictures of my blond caucasian realdoll in the kneeling position later.
Attachments
East Indian Realdoll.JPG
East Indian Realdoll.JPG (23.92 KiB) Viewed 6315 times

EroSennin23
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EroSennin23 »

Great job guys! :thumbs_up:

Now THIS is seriously awesome! :mrgreen:

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Very interesting topic.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

And my other fully kneeling realdoll. So I have 7 in my blowjob fence so far.
Attachments
IMG_0830.jpg
IMG_0830.jpg (63.18 KiB) Viewed 6261 times
IMG_0828.jpg
IMG_0828.jpg (81.1 KiB) Viewed 6261 times

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Nice Realdolls...

Are they RD2's with the detatchable face system?

I own a Boytoy Doll (full doll), and they are oral capable.

But uh... well she just isn't very good at it! For the following reasons:

The faces are delicate, thin and molded with the mouth in the closed position so using them for oral will likely tear them. At $600 per face (I own 4) it's too risky. The oral inserts are too tight and split, so I need to wrap them in a baggie if I dare risk using the doll for oral. The head needs to be tilted wayyyy back so the doll can open her mouth wide enough, so this limits positions...

So my BoyToy girls mouths are just for kissing now.

That's why I bought the Novelleco head, for only $140 and she is designed specifically for it, not likely to damage her, and her mouth feels 100 times better anyway, very nice!
My Doll Album is here!

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

They are realdolls body 8. Their mouths feel great, but the Novelleco head's mouth feels even better. In order of sensation, the ranking of the mouths are:

1. Fleshlight (swallow texture) (they need to develop heads for their fleshlights!)
2. Novelleco heads
3. Realdoll heads
4. PIB heads

But they are all good and "get the job done."

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

wow. very sexy sexy girls. I love your kneeling mannequins. I have a kneeling Monique by amt mannequin. I don't post pics of her one here. but I post hundreds of pictures of my teddy babe deluxe you see in my picture. tons of the most cool poses and outfits. tons of sexy outfits. I post a thread about ever 2 weeks with 15 or so pictures. but I don't post my Monique pictures on the forum. mainly because they files have to be small. they don't load a ton at once. I have over 500 pictures of my kneeling mannequin in every outfit you can imagine. secretary. cheerleader. panties and cute socks. etc etc etc. but this forum take forever to load pics when you do it as a thread. etc. and I like to make a picture with story line and move her her between pictures for the story. I want a real doll face 14. but for now I have my 2 girls. but on my facebook I put even more pictures of my mannequin. hundreds and hundreds of my kneeling Monique. but I like the one with the knees bent all the way. so cute. wow. you got a tons of hotties to come home to.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote: I don't post pics of her one here. but I post hundreds of pictures of my teddy babe deluxe you see in my picture. ...but I don't post my Monique pictures on the forum. mainly because they files have to be small. they don't load a ton at once. I have over 500 pictures of my kneeling mannequin in every outfit you can imagine. secretary. cheerleader. panties and cute socks. etc etc etc. but this forum take forever to load pics when you do it as a thread. etc. and I like to make a picture with story line and move her her between pictures for the story... for now I have my 2 girls. but on my facebook I put even more pictures of my mannequin. hundreds and hundreds of my kneeling Monique....
Why not set up an account at The Doll Album?

http://www.dollalbum.com/

Then you can upload all your pics there, organize into separate albums, create story lines, and place a link to your album in your signature line on TDF...
My Doll Album is here!

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

I just load one thread every 2 weeks or so on the doll forum with a story line and pictures. I already spend to much time online. I have a youtube acct that earns me money. free gear. on tv. with million of views 440 plus videos. so I barely have time for doll photo shoots etc. I put them on facebook anyway. so I don't want to reupload them on there also. anyone who wants to see them can go to my facebook. just to much online stuff. im freaking a busy busy guy etc. so I just pic a few and put here. the rest go to facebook. I have over 800 pictures on my facebook of my girls. mannequin and teddy babe deluxe
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

INFORMATIONS