www.wmdolls.com

Blowjob fence of 10 girls

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
BBC_Stallion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Blowjob fence of 10 girls

Post by BBC_Stallion »

With 10 you could be your own Howard Hughes of Mannequins.

bauyo
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bauyo »

wow,thaks 4 sharing !!!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Lick it up! Lick it up! It's only right now...
Lick it up! Lick it up! Oooh yeah...

My Doll Album is here!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow she looks awesome Ks!

I wonder if Novelleco could put one of these babies in those heads...

[youtube]r-A-_1dWjE4#at=27[/youtube]

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

MannequinFan wrote:Wow she looks awesome Ks!

I came across that same video in another thread today and was wondering the same thing. :lol:
My Doll Album is here!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

MannequinFan wrote:Wow she looks awesome Ks!

Just think of how many trees I could save!

Go green.
RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Sorry I have not kept up w/ this thread.
Do you have any of the ladies set up in a rocking motion or do you have to do all the work?

I've gotten lazy in my old age and also find I need a lot more/ faster stroking than my hips can dish out to finish.
If my doll is not sitting on my lap ( she's only 10 lbs) riding, I usually have her bent over standing w/ me either standing or sitting at the edge of a adjustable height office chair. If I'm standing, I have to have her stand on a box for the proper height. Point is, I can rock her on her feet, push / pull by her hips, waist, shoulders or holding her elbows. It's great to be able to control her for the speed I want and I just stand at rest when I want. Sometimes I join in too. Her or I or together. Makes it much easier on my bod.

Just an idea.
RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Skoots
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Skoots »

Bigbuttlover, your line up of kneeling ladies looks like a dream come true!. Also, I like your rank order of how each toy/head performs. I can attest that the fleshlight swallow is awesome. My misty stone version has the hottest DSLs :mrgreen:

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

I just bought one of these silicone heads with the mouth open. the one with the pink hair that was on the buy and sell area recently. I cant wait to get her. same head I see on some of these girls.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

clayV

Post by clayV »

What exactly would a BJ fence of 10 real girls do for you? Absolutely nothing for me but to each his own broman. The cum mess would be an arduous task to clean even if I could muster that much.
Reminds me of a story of a prison guard who was messing around with the female prisoners. He was able to get one to have sex but little did he know that they were actually plotting against him. He ended up in company of several ladies and when he could no longer achieve erection the women who were not satisfied pressed a pencil into the opening of his pen$$$$ to keep him hard. Ouch man. Needless to say he got much more than he bargained for. Ouch.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Well, I know I really procrastinated, but I finally spray painted one of the mannequins to match the pale complexion of Joon and Aria's faces. Here you can see the vast improvement in the color match of the body with Joon's face. As you can see in the old photo on the left, her face was way too pale for the body. Montana Gold spray paint, flesh tone, did the trick.
Attachments
Spray%20Paint%20Improvement.JPG
Spray%20Paint%20Improvement.JPG (50.41 KiB) Viewed 3657 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

And now Aria's head also matches the new skin color. At first I thought her head would be too small for the body, but the proportions still look fine to me.
Attachments
Aria%20GND%20Head.jpg
Aria%20GND%20Head.jpg (45.1 KiB) Viewed 3657 times

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

I love it. I got one of these heads and I love your fence so much I found the exact mannequin you used on several of these and want to make me a blow job fence of just one girl. not a fence. more like a blowjob mailbox lololol. good work.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Bigbuttlover wrote:And now Aria's head also matches the new skin color. At first I thought her head would be too small for the body, but the proportions still look fine to me.
They look great!
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

AirDollPlushDoll wrote:I love it. I got one of these heads and I love your fence so much I found the exact mannequin you used on several of these and want to make me a blow job fence of just one girl. not a fence. more like a blowjob mailbox lololol. good work.
A blowjob picket?

Just got my second head.

What was I thinking?

Now I need to find a suitable dark skinned mannequin.
My Doll Album is here!

INFORMATIONS