Starpery.com

Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Yeah though I'm having a hard time getting the clay to stick to the plaster. :(
I think you will need to seal the plaster before you make the mold. Would sealing it make the clay stick better?

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Uhhh I don't know anything about sealing plaster. Lol. I'm worried as it is that that air bake clay is going to crack in while its drying. I'm hoping I can keep it from dissolving in the alginate by either painting it or spraying it with varnish or something similar. Aye.
Nothing to see here folks.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Here are a few shots.
Attachments
Before smoothing
Before smoothing
CAM00067-1.jpg (570.33 KiB) Viewed 1369 times
CAM00071-1.jpg
CAM00071-1.jpg (761.71 KiB) Viewed 1369 times
After
After
CAM00072-1.jpg (814.83 KiB) Viewed 1369 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Uhhh I don't know anything about sealing plaster. Lol. I'm worried as it is that that air bake clay is going to crack in while its drying. I'm hoping I can keep it from dissolving in the alginate by either painting it or spraying it with varnish or something similar. Aye.
I've heard that Krylon crystal clear acrylic spray works well with silicones.
Walmart usally has a lot of Krylon spray paint at good prices.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/17211028?wmls ... 90&veh=sem

The skin texture on the second pic looks good. How did you do that?

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Perhaps it does work well with silicone but I need it for plaster. :/ LOL. The skin (realized I have to paint this so I'll have to do it again) was done with a wedge make up sponge. That particular clay is sensitive to water. Dipped the wedge in and stippled. Learned that quick fix from my former days as a reborn doll maker apprentice.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Perhaps it does work well with silicone but I need it for plaster.
LOL, I meant that I've heard it's used to seal plaster for use with silicones.
Sorry I sort of mumbled that all together.

P.S.
In regard to feet:
My feet are also small - about 9.5" from tip of toe to heel. I can scale things up to make them larger.
Right now I'm just able to print the whole foot in 2 pieces (height of a print is limited to about 5"). I will need to go to 3 pieces for a larger foot.
No Sasquatch feet though.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

OMG our feet are the same size! :( well my feet are rather large for a girl. Lol. Hmm. in this case bigger is going to be better. John can't have feet as small as mine.

Well I've tried everything to change the purple. I'm going to have to do a lot of painting is the conclusion I've come to.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:OMG our feet are the same size! :( well my feet are rather large for a girl. Lol. Hmm. in this case bigger is going to be better. John can't have feet as small as mine.

Well I've tried everything to change the purple. I'm going to have to do a lot of painting is the conclusion I've come to.
Yeah I have small runners feet. I could run like the wind when I was in High School.
Sounds like you might be a tall girl?
I can print the feet larger. Let me know how big you want them - just as long as we're not talking about size 16 NBA basketball player feet here, lol.

Edit:
Well according to a BBC article, it seems that the average man's foot is 27 cm (about 10-5/8").
I'll see if I can size them up to about 11".

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

I'm average height. I'm sure my feet are big to help balance my hips. Lol. Quite hippy. I'm 5'5" not very tall considering my sister wears the same shoe and she is 5'11". :( My big sis. My twin is 5'3" with little 6.5" feet.

Alright here's another pic. I decided to do two layers of nail polish to seal the clay. First layer is clear polish, second layer is a funky yellow that doesn't look good on my nails. Lol.
Attachments
IMG_20130714_135756.jpg
IMG_20130714_135756.jpg (116.53 KiB) Viewed 1342 times
CAM00080-1-1.jpg
CAM00080-1-1.jpg (272.28 KiB) Viewed 1342 times

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

I hate to say this after spending so much time and energy but I think I'm going to give up. Virtually nothing has worked out and I'm just about out of the base supplies. I hate being frustrated or angry and I'm both of those right now. My last recourse is to make a good alginate mold with the last remaining and make the skin mold with the other tpr penis. That shouldn't hurt to try because at this point this project is at a stand still. Sorry guys. I need to do something to relax because I'm feeling all upset. :(

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Alright while I was cleaning up I calmed down and came up with an idea. Of course I will let you know if it works out

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Well this is on hold. To not feel too bad I made myself some silicone earrings and a mini silicone VW New Beetle. Anyone who knows me can tell you about my unnatural attraction to the second generation Bug. LOL. If it turned out it will be going on my dashboard so I can be happy every time I drive. I used to own a Beetle. :) I'll post pics.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

PP I'm sorry to see you having so much frustration.
I can tell you have a lot of talent and skills so I hope you don't give up. That would make me sad. :(

Frankly I think you may have rushed things a little. I think trying to do both projects in one weekend was a bit too much. I know it would be for me.
Don't feel you have to satisfy us here at TDF - take your time and do your best work, then let us see it! :)

For just a few thoughts, here's another angle you may want to consider.
Since plaster is so cheap and available (you can get a 25# bag at Home Depot for 11 bucks)...
http://www.homedepot.com/p/DAP-25-lb-Wh ... eRFAKwphOw

Instead of using up precious alginate, you may be able to make a plaster mold directly from the PVC dildo. I think you may be able to use Pam vegetable oil spray dish soap on the PVC (I wouldn't use Vaseline) as a release, and since the dildo is soft, you may be able to just pull it out. I'm not sure how soft the PVC dildo is though.
Here's a how-to on making a plaster cast from a plaster mold...
http://www.ehow.com/how_2169018_cast-plaster.html
I think the idea is that they keep the outside of the plaster mold damp so they can just crumble or chip it away from the casting more easily.

For a cheap mold container, go to a Dollar Tree store if you have one in your area. They have a a whole aisle full of cheap plastic containers in all shapes and sizes like tall big gulp cups and pitchers for $1 a piece. Find one that is tapered like this one...
IMG_2231.JPG
IMG_2231.JPG (226.65 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
Instead of the clay for doing a little re-sculpt, here is a great product that I've used quite a bit in the past that's also available at any hardware store. It's a fine gypsum based powder material - just add water to make any consistency you want. When it firms up a little you can shape it like clay and smooth with a wet finger. It sticks to plaster and it won't shrink.
When you get the resculpt done you can paint the whole thing with acrylic paint using the stipple technique you mentioned to give it a little texture. Home Depot sells 8 oz. test jars of their Behr premium plus paint for around $4 in any color you want. I think they use the flat finish for the test jars and it's 100% acrylic so it should be fine with silicone.
If it were me, instead of resculpting the entire penis, I would keep the resculpt to a minimum and just add the prepuce and fill in some around the glans and leave the rest alone...
dildo resculpt.jpg
dildo resculpt.jpg (92.07 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
Just food for thought next time around. :wink:

P.S.
I always thought the new beetles were cute, especially with an attractive woman driving!
Pics please!
Also let me know if you have changed your mind on the feet.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Thanks MF. The reassurance is good. I probably did rush things. Haven't even touched the head mold. Might just wait until the weekend. My first day on the new job was today. It's going to be fantastic. I'm working with Green Mountain Coffee now. They own Keurig and are rapidly expanding. I think I've found the place I'm going to retire from. LOL. What am I posting pics of? The little Beetle came out well but it needs to be painted. Might be nice to do something completed unrelated to the tasks at hand. Then again I'm giving myself until Saturday to take a breather and focus on learning my new job. Thanks for the help and support. :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:What am I posting pics of?
LOL, sorry I thought you were talking about your car.
Congrats on your new job. Mmmm I do love my coffee. Almost as much as beer!
Do you still want me to continue with John's feet or do you want to hold off for a while?

INFORMATIONS