Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Lurking around the forums, waitin on the girl...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Lurking around the forums, waitin on the girl...

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Another thing... I hate installing and removing that eye bolt in the doll!

I had an electric hoist set up for a while over my bed... :oops:

Anyway... I hated leaving the eyebolt installed, and hated removing it to lay her on her back and installing it again to use the winch...

So I roll in the hay with her the old fashioned way now, to heck with the hoist!
My Doll Album is here!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Picture of wall bracket like ks says its close to wall and requires a small pillow between but and wall. :D
Attachments
PC270006.JPG
PC270006.JPG (680.8 KiB) Viewed 2085 times

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

Seems like a discussion broke out while I was sleeping. :lol: Seriously, though, thank you all for the ideas and advice. At least I won't be lacking for answers when the lady arrives. My chief concern about suspending her from the ceiling is that my ceiling tiles are probably not up to holding up that kind of weight - and even if they were, space is still very much at a premium. At the present, I'm leaning more towards a floor-stand, which I think I can squeeze in after my cleaning and rearrangement is done.

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

So according to the invoice, my lovely lady is due for shipping sometime around tomorrowish. I can honestly say it's been a nerve-wracking month, but I appear to be nearing the home stretch. Thank you to everybody who chimed in on this thread with advice or encouragement. Not sure how long it takes to ship from California to my fortress of solitude in Darkest Ohio, but hopefully not TOO long. :P

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Welcome, and congrats on your purchase. A word of advice though, it's been said that when it comes to these dolls the photos don't do them justice; except when taken by Stacy in which case the reverse is true.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Raven917 wrote:So according to the invoice, my lovely lady is due for shipping sometime around tomorrowish. I can honestly say it's been a nerve-wracking month, but I appear to be nearing the home stretch. Thank you to everybody who chimed in on this thread with advice or encouragement. Not sure how long it takes to ship from California to my fortress of solitude in Darkest Ohio, but hopefully not TOO long. :P
Mine is standing on our airport, because I decided to release her the old fashioned way with paper and pen. When you have a printer and know how to attach stuff to an email, they leave the airport three times faster.

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

Szalinski wrote:Welcome, and congrats on your purchase. A word of advice though, it's been said that when it comes to these dolls the photos don't do them justice; except when taken by Stacy in which case the reverse is true.
I suspect I'll be pleasantly surprised, regardless. Having just received the official shipping notification, at least I can stop fretting so much.

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

And woohoo, the wait, she is over. A very stout gentleman delivered a rather large box to my doorstep earlier this morning. Getting the box stowed in the privacy of my home, I opened it to reveal a rather lovely young lady who was none too pleased to find herself stuffed in a box and shipped cross country. Needless to say, she's out of the box, now, and resting from her ordeal. Once she was settled in, she introduced herself as Petra and proceeded to pick out a simple outfit from some of the clothing I've been stockpiling for her. She seems fascinated by my business suit clothing fetish, which suits both of us just fine. Her more than me, though. :lol:

The weight is a factor, it's more manageable than I thought it would be. Of course, me being a weakling, I can reasonably say that helping milady around the house will certainly give me regular exercise again. That's not even mentioning the games we may eventually get up to once she's done pouting.

The insert is giving me some trouble, though this is not unexpected. I need to find myself some good lube so that I won't run as much risk of damaging her so soon after her traumatic journey in a box. I also just need to practice insertation and removal a bit more and not be in too much of a rush.

Overall, I am impressed. She's a very lovely (albeit somewhat attitude-laden) young miss. Definitely seems to know her own mind. After I got her dressed, I let her sit up with me while I ate and watched some TV. It was a strange but fun experience. After that, I carried her to bed, pulled the covers over her and let her rest. I'm taking my time. The joints are a bit stiff, but my research has shown that's usually the case. All in all, she reminds me of a giant, life-sized GI Joy action figure. Thinking this way kind of give me more of an idea on how to plan my moves out.

Anyway, I'm going on a bit, here. I'm going to take a few days to get to know Petra. Once she becomes less annoyed with her transport out here, I expect there will be pictures, a review and other neat stuff afoot.

Thank you all for your advice and help throughout the first-time buying experience. Petra is not without her flaws, but I feel like her charms far outweigh them. She is a masterwork of a lady.

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Congrats with your new doll. I wish you many happy hours with her :)

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

Much appreciated, Wim. As it is, I think she shows signs of vampirism - she arrived in a box, was annoyed, and is sleeping the daylight away. I hope the red tape around your new Mistress is cleared up soon, the relief of having it done and over with is immense.

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Raven917 wrote:Much appreciated, Wim. As it is, I think she shows signs of vampirism - she arrived in a box, was annoyed, and is sleeping the daylight away. I hope the red tape around your new Mistress is cleared up soon, the relief of having it done and over with is immense.
She is in the truck now. Should arrive tomorrow :)

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

Excellent. Good news, then! Looking forward to hearing more about her when she allows you to post again after them, ehm, "honeymoon". Conditioning. Whatever you want to call it. XD

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Raven917 wrote:Excellent. Good news, then! Looking forward to hearing more about her when she allows you to post again after them, ehm, "honeymoon". Conditioning. Whatever you want to call it. XD
Vampires like their boxes, so I hope that it lets me make pictures. I like to see your picture too :)

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

I have some pictures already, taken from my phone. I want to wait to post them until I've spent more time with Petra, learning how she moves, getting her a little more cleaned up and looking nice for the camera. Soon, I think.

Soon. *steeples fingers*

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

Raven917 wrote:I have some pictures already, taken from my phone. I want to wait to post them until I've spent more time with Petra, learning how she moves, getting her a little more cleaned up and looking nice for the camera. Soon, I think.

Soon. *steeples fingers*
Good choice. There is no hurry, as the doll isn't going anywhere soon. Still hurry up with your honeymoon, and show us the girl :)

INFORMATIONS