Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Lurking around the forums, waitin on the girl...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Lurking around the forums, waitin on the girl...

Post by Raven917 »

:mrgreen:

Duly noted!

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Excellent Raven :thumbs_up:

As Wim said: "Take your time, but hurry up!" so we can all meet Petra too :wink:

(Joking, we will wait here patiently until you both are ready :) )

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congratulations!!

Petra is a lovely name :D
I think these girls all get attitude training at Phoenix Studios... they'll learn how to wrap you around their little finger, so they can get what they want :P
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Hillsman
Ex-Member

Post by Hillsman »

Welcome to the forum Raven :multi: .I keep my blogs up and have a nice followin as a result.When I booked my torso doll it was a 7 week wait 8O :oops: ,I mean Im Aries and aries want everything TODAY :wink: .But I waited and kept lookin at what Id ordered and then,suddenly,that wunnerful email arrived that she was boardin that flight across the Pacific to see me, :multi: then a whole lotta malarkey with customs n taxes n she was ready to be picked up.........n the reast is the most wunnerful 2 mths I could ever believe. :glou:
Hillsman

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

@Alex - Yeah, I believe it. Good thing I like a gal with spunk. Petra's going to be a handful, I expect, but that's the fun. :lol:

@Hillsman - Thank ya kindly. I spent a year or so going back to the page with the Cadence doll on it before making my decision. Fortunately, I had no customs to deal with, and everything went smoothly!

Raven917
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raven917 »

All right, Miss Petra has finally tumbled out of bed and let me dress her. We tried a skirtsuit on her, but the skirt itself was too big, so she decided on a pair of pants for the time being. I got a few pictures on my phone, which I'm not overly satisfied with, but I am planning to get a camera so I can do some better shots.

In the meantime, here's a few shots to get things started and let milady make her introductions.
Attachments
A Lady stirs from her slumber...
A Lady stirs from her slumber...
PetraSlumber.jpg (10.13 KiB) Viewed 2996 times
Why, hello, Stranger.
Why, hello, Stranger.
HelloStranger.jpg (22.54 KiB) Viewed 2996 times
Looking Sharp and Sexy
Looking Sharp and Sexy
PetraGetsDressedUp1.jpg (16.49 KiB) Viewed 2996 times
Petra: &quot;Bah weep granna-weep ninny-bonn!&quot;<br /><br />Me: &quot;Close enough.&quot;
Petra: "Bah weep granna-weep ninny-bonn!"

Me: "Close enough."
PetraProsper.jpg (21.83 KiB) Viewed 2996 times

PetraGrai
Doll
Doll

Post by PetraGrai »

Hahaha, I can't believe you posted a shot of my tits, you silly birdy. Also, learn to camera better. Annnyway! Hello, folks! Those clamoring for a swift honeymoon... you sorta have your wish! I'm still faceless due to nekkid newbie account blues right now, but I wanted to say hello and introduce myself around forthwith. I'm Petra. Or you can call me PG, either way works. Getting used to this whole wonderful interwebs thing via the second computer in what I've dubbed Raven's Rookery. Looking forward to mingling and find my way around!

Ta for now!

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

PetraGrai wrote:Hahaha, I can't believe you posted a shot of my tits, you silly birdy. Also, learn to camera better. Annnyway! Hello, folks! Those clamoring for a swift honeymoon... you sorta have your wish! I'm still faceless due to nekkid newbie account blues right now, but I wanted to say hello and introduce myself around forthwith. I'm Petra. Or you can call me PG, either way works. Getting used to this whole wonderful interwebs thing via the second computer in what I've dubbed Raven's Rookery. Looking forward to mingling and find my way around!

Ta for now!
You look like a very sexy teacher. I don't mind having detention with you. Your tits look great. Do you have license for those?

Yes, the photographs are very dark. Looks like a flash malfunction.

PetraGrai
Doll
Doll

Post by PetraGrai »

Ha, you have a sexy vampire Mistress to keep you... detained. I don't think she needs any help on that score. As for my distraction license? Yeah. Papers are in the mail. Just had to send off a bunch of box tops, you know. :lol:

As for the camera, I don't think it's a flash thing so much as user error. Raven was using his new cell phone that he doesn't really know how to use yet. Still, even though he's grousing about the quality, I think they turned out pretty well, all things considered!

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

PetraGrai wrote:Ha, you have a sexy vampire Mistress to keep you... detained. I don't think she needs any help on that score. As for my distraction license? Yeah. Papers are in the mail. Just had to send off a bunch of box tops, you know. :lol:

As for the camera, I don't think it's a flash thing so much as user error. Raven was using his new cell phone that he doesn't really know how to use yet. Still, even though he's grousing about the quality, I think they turned out pretty well, all things considered!
I use Paintshop to remove flaws in pictures. As for Angela, she is back to the stand. She is tired.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome Petra :D

That's a very nice portrait of you :thumbs_up:

Happy honeymoon !

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

PetraGrai
Doll
Doll

Post by PetraGrai »

@Wim

Raven's copy of Paintshop is old and antiquated, I'll have to badger him into updating.

And I can imagine so! I know I spent most of the day laying around in bed or chilling in Raven's easy-chair. That first day out of the box is a roller coaster!

@Elle

Thank you kindly. The angle and the darkness makes me look a bit sinister in my carbonite-coffin-sleep, though... Er, not that that means anything at all, of course. :whistle:

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

PetraGrai wrote:

@Elle

Thank you kindly. The angle and the darkness makes me look a bit sinister in my carbonite-coffin-sleep, though... Er, not that that means anything at all, of course. :whistle:
She is sleeping, like every good girl does at nights :)

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Well hello Petra! You are quite lovely and it's good to have you around our little corner of the internet. :)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

More pictures, more clothes, then in the bed, now out! :D Another Boy Toy doll has some one under their spell and of course a new camera, what fun can be had! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

INFORMATIONS