www.funwestdoll.com

Sort of a Poupee Review

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
SuckItTrebek

Sort of a Poupee Review

Post by SuckItTrebek »

I'm not huge on reviews or anything, but I figured I'd share a few thoughts...

I've owned two Lethas and two Latex Lovers in the past... and I was lucky enough to own the pairs at the same time.

Yes, it was quite fun.

Anyway... those two dolls were the extent of my doll experiences, and from what I can surmise they're both pretty much the standard bearers of latex dolls... shame they don't make 'em anymore.

I'd read about the Poupees quite a bit on here and figured "what the hell", ordered one, and she arrived this week.

First, I wasn't prepared for how small they are. I'm 6'3". The Latex Lover and Letha dolls are probably 5'8" or 5'10" or so. But the Poupee's are maybe 5'4"? And it's not just the height, their frame is small too.

Second, the curves are cute... for a small petite woman. But I like ladies shaped like ladies... you know, curvy, hips, boobs, etc. So, while I wan appreciate a well defined petite body, it's not really my cup of tea.

Third, I always enjoyed sex with my Lethas and Latex Lovers. You could toss them around and not be scared to hurt them. With the Poupees, probably because of their size, things were a bit more... difficult. It wasn't bad or anything, but I didn't feel as free to just get into it, if that makes any sense.

Fourth, the latex itself seems pretty sturdy. It's not as thick as my other two dolls, but I didn't feel it was flimsy, and at no time was I worried about my weight (I'm about 210).

All in all, they're not bad dolls. However, I wish they made a bigger version that had some more curves. I don't know how long I'll hold on to this doll, but when I'm done, I don't think I'll be picking up another one.

If you're used to the size and heft of a Letha and Latex Lover, you might be let down by the Poupees. But if you're into smaller framed women or petite women in general, they're probably worth checking out.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Sort of a Poupee Review

Post by Dollarhyde »

That's a nice review and that's something one needs to consider when buying... great job and thanks for sharing... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

Thanks for your sharing.
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Nice review SuckItTrebek,
thanks for sharing. Those Letha Weapon/Latex Lover dolls can take a pounding and last a good long time when properly cared for. In my opinion, they were the best of all the latex dolls ever made.

INFORMATIONS