Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Whatever Happened to George's Emma and SuperX's Candi

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Hi George,

Emma looks just like a fairyland princess! She seems to be settling in great, your troubles notwithstanding (hope they are temporary).
I do seem to detect a hint of mischievousness in her dreamy eyes though. That one looks like trouble :wink:

And speaking of mischievous... Everhard, you are teasing us to no end! I've been patiently waiting for you to tell us what you are expecting but you seem to be concealing it too well... Or perhaps you are trying to keep Rebecca from catching on... *remembering pics of her with some weaponry*
Yep, never mind. She looks like a dead shot.

But if she turns her back for a sec I must echo Max P.'s sentiment, that is unless you wish to draw this out a little longer :wink:

BTW, Max, Tanita just looks prettier and prettier! I like the gold necklace/choker.

PBS

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Hi Ev,
Everhard wrote:The crate I am expecting is from Abyss.
What's in it?
Your doll looks good in the photo, even though it seems to be out of focus.
I'll have to take another. I can't work out which is the best direction for her eyes to be looking.
And here's a coincidence: Yesterday morning (Saturday) I went to my local Claires Accessories to buy a Tiara for the new doll.
Well that's a very big coincidence. I don't think I've seen one on TDF before. Mine cost $24 dollars from Hiphopgift in the US on the internet. I've since discovered that they've got them in M&S for £5!!
I will take a photo of Rebecca in her gold tiara if the sun comes out this afternoon.
I'm finding that my built-in flash works best.
(If I can, I'll get back in here later today, otherwise I'll be back as usual next weekend.)
Have a good week.

Cheers. George.
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

PBShelley wrote:Emma looks just like a fairyland princess! She seems to be settling in great,
We're getting there, slowly!!
your troubles notwithstanding (hope they are temporary).
Me too.
I do seem to detect a hint of mischievousness in her dreamy eyes though. That one looks like trouble :wink:
I'm particularly impressed with the eyes. They respond particularly well to flash. Guy obviously as the knack of making them sparkle.

I actually took all the eyes out yesterday and gave them a wash. They'd got smeary. I just pulled them out of the front, not the back, and then put them back in being careful not to bash the lashes, and with a bit of soapy water for lubrication.

The only thing that confuses me a bit is that one pupil in both pairs is slightly larger than the other, and, as the pairs don't match, I can't swop them over, as I'd hoped.

Cheers, George.
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

One pupil dilated more than the other? Sounds like concussion. :lol:

Anyway, the sun peaked through the overcast for some minutes, and I got my photos of Rebecca in her gold Tiara. (It was £8 from Claires Accessories.) And I finished the film! It will be on its way to the processing lab early tomorrow morning (Monday).
What's in it?
(referring to the crate I am expecting about April-May from Abyss.)

I hope there will be a body 6 face 5 Realdoll in it. I have been planning photos with two dolls, some with me in them, one with me and the two dolls naked except for jewellery (the two dolls naked that is, I will be fully clothed!) A series of three amusing photos based around one of Rebecca holding a postcard that Sigmund Freud wrote to my dad in 1939... (No kidding -- that first photo is on the film I just finished.)

I bought a book of names. I have a short list. Final decision to be taken when she arrives.

And I am already thinking about a third doll. (Body 8 is the front runner after body 6, and I know Emma isn't that. But -- hey! -- these floors won't collapse with the weight of me a four Realdolls! (I hope...) I don't ever expect to have any money for anything else ever again. Just dolls and women's clothes. :D

Back next weekend.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Hey Ev,

You kept a bit quiet about your new doll.

Don't forget that the delivery man will relieve you of nearly another £1000 when he arrives. Daylight robbery I call it. I had to pay £74 on a $500 face, and you'll be paying pro-rata for something costing $6000!!

FOUR dolls!!!

Have you come into a fortune?

Are you sure you can fit Emma in?

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Does this pic of Emma suit her better, do you think? I've just taken it. It's untouched at present.

How do you think the closed mouth face compares to the open mouth one?

All the best, George.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

He's fucking the queen,
Wat?
Is he fucking the queen!?!?

Have a good day George, she looks fabulous!

mytime
One dream, one mission...

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Hi My,
mytime wrote:He's fucking the queen,
Wat?
Is he fucking the queen!?!?
Funny thing you should say that. Are you a mind-reader? You seem to be anticipating the plot of my cheeky Belles of St Trinians tale !!

What do you think of my latest pic, it's more from the side? I think I prefer this one.

Thanks for the good wishes,

George.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi George,

At the end of the 19 th century, queen Emma was ruling the Netherlands, till 1898, after her queen Wilhelmina ruled the Netherlands.
In fact queen Wilhelmina was ruling but she was still a child when the king died, so Emma ruled till 1898.
During War, they went to England.
We heard her by Radio Oranje.
I've the tune of Radio Oranje as MP 3 format ;).
Few years after the war, 1948, Juliana followed her,
After her, Beatrix.
I think we'll have a king (Willem Alexander) soon after years, with beautifull Maxima on his side.

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

mytime wrote:At the end of the 19 th century, queen Emma was ruling the Netherlands, till 1898
That's even more weird, for being the Victorian Era, as you'll see. Part One of my Tale is already written and is just waiting for the pics !!!!

Cheers, George.

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

That second pic is very nice George :)
Her eyes are beautiful! (BTW, Lily's new 24mm Guy-eyes are in a pic in that thread below, his work is incredible, isn't it?)

Emma already looks a lot different from the just-made pics. Your little girl is already growing up!

Take care, and don't hurt yourself fer Chrissakes! 85 punds, that's some load. I still have to make a block and tackle assembly ... luckily I still have some time. 8O

Have fun,
PBS

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Hi PB,
PBShelley wrote: BTW, Lily's new 24mm Guy-eyes are in a pic in that thread below,
Which thread? Have you got a link?
Take care, and don't hurt yourself fer Chrissakes! 85 punds, that's some load.
It’s supposed to be only 70, reduced to 12 by the use of a three pulley double block and tackle.
I still have to make a block and tackle assembly
OK. I’ll put up some pics tomorrow night, to help you along.
... luckily I still have some time. 8O
How much?

All the best, George.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I've been busy all weekend and have not finished reading this thread, so I hope it's not too redundant...
George66 wrote:
Inkling wrote:Someone who has more than a year experience w/dolls ought to be on the show.
Yeah, and someone who doesn’t find it difficult to find the finale excitement needed to come, whilst inside the doll, and needs a bit of hand-work to get there, and then someone who doesn’t find it very painful, to come inside the doll, having shoved their dick back in for the final stroke!!

I’m a fucking useless advert.
I never meant to imply this at all!
Also, some of these doll come tight. They'll get more loose after 2 to 4 weeks, depending on extent of use.

It sounds like semen is counter-acting the lubricant. I've not had this problem. The answer is more lube until the vagina gets more loose. Also, folks who are older (myself included) should have realistic expectations. I cannot go at it like I could up until age 39. The mind is willing, but the body...

Remember the problems I had with (shh! - don't tell her!) Darlene the first two weeks? The following couple weeks was <i>great</i>. Be patient and give it time.

I've discovered something unexpected. With *uck toys, you screw the bejesus out of them and that's okay. With RDoll, it's better to go at things a little bit more like a real women. Go slowww. That way, toward the end, all the way in and faster can put you over the edge. You have to learn how to have sex w/RDoll, just like we all had to learn how to take care of them, dress them, clean them, etc.
“STD”s ???
Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
It would seem less weird to the uniformed if it is pointed out that there are no hurt feelings and no risk of STDs - Sexually Transmitted Diseases - while looking for Miss Right. This may not apply to us, but applies to many others, and would convey to the audience that this is a more "normal" activity with healthy and typical purposes and concerns. Know what I mean?
1. Every time I go to great lengths to pose the doll and take the photos, I immediately find fault with them in Photoshop and see how I could have done it better … which is becoming a real bummer.
This is the same problem authors of books have: the biggest challenges are knowing where to begin and when to stop. This is normal. You have to decide when something is good enough. You have to decide when more time spent on a particular project no longer justifies the end results.
2. I’m having trouble deciding how to project the doll depending on whether I’m going to keep her, depending on whether I can make her work for sex and as I tend to have sex only once a week, it could take weeks.
Project the doll as it is. Go for objective information instead of going subjective.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Everhard wrote: I bought a book of names. I have a short list. Final decision to be taken when she arrives.
For others, this is not necessary. I've got a list of names not yet taken, and I've also got links to names for anyone who is interested.

After choosing a couple names from link(s) I can provide, someone can go to JR's Doll Pipe and in MS Explorer Edit menu, choose Find. Enter the name. If there are no results, you can use that name. The is a fast method instead of looking through all of it (Doll Pipe).

Another solution:
If one thinks about it, folks all over the planet have kids, and many parents are looking for what to name their expected baby. Go to Google and use Exact Phrase Baby Names. You'll get a lot of sites. There are even links to topical names.

Yet another option:
Want to name the doll after a flower, a precious metal, a star, mythological fairy, etc.? Just enter the search and find all the names of these things to find what you want.

Here are some links for the baby option I mentioned above. They all have alphabetical links.
http://www.baby-names-plus.com/girl-names-a.html
http://www.nurseryroomprojects.com/girl_names.htm
http://www.thenewparentsguide.com/baby-names-a.htm

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

<b>George</b>:
How did you get the mouth to appear closed in the photo??

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Hi Ink,
Inkling wrote:<b>George</b>:
How did you get the mouth to appear closed in the photo??
It's my 2nd "Closed Mouth" face. Matt has just stuck the lips together. The only problem is that the mouth tends to go down at the corners and looks a bit miserable, but I knew that would happen.

Regarding the art of having sex with the doll (and women) I agree that it is quite complicated. For instance the last woman I went with, her fanny nearly chopped my finger off when she came as a result of my playing with her, because she had a violent contracting spasm.

God knows what she would have done to my dick had I used that. Dolls are safer.

INFORMATIONS