Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Whatever Happened to George's Emma and SuperX's Candi

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Inkling wrote:If anyone is offended at my last post this thread, please let me know, and I'll delete most of it.
I'm not.
How are the photos coming along, George?
Slowly, but I'm getting there.
BTW, there's a thread in Inventors Corner where there's some discussion about created 3D female images.
That would be good, but I'm thinking that gif-movies are better for the strip-tease effect. What do you think?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

...but you’ve got the advantage of Rebecca being softer haven’t you?

Rebecca was created in September 2000 using the then new 'harder' silicone rubber. I have gained the impression that today's Realdolls are slightly softer, but without losing tear-resistance. However, Rebecca has softened over the last three-and-a-half years. It's not a big difference, but she can, for example, twist sideways a bit, which I don't think she could when new. And it is easier to get inside her and stay there :D
Do you notice a difference with the new doll?

I will let you know when she arrives.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

George66 wrote:That would be good, but I'm thinking that gif-movies are better for the strip-tease effect. What do you think?
I like this idea w/real women and have put together a few myself.

For a doll, I can understand still photos - it's to give a more realistic effect. For animation, I'm thinking the hard drive storage, limits on Member Gallery upload, upload and download times - these could be obstacles.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Inkling wrote: I'm thinking the hard drive storage, limits on Member Gallery upload, upload and download times - these could be obstacles.
A two-pic gif is still very small tho, if min jpg's are used, and so on pro-rata.
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Other than screen savers, last time I did this was with .bmp images on Win95 machine. I'm thinking better than 30 frames a second. It seems like you've a better method in mind.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

INFORMATIONS