betterlovedoll.com

Chinese sex dolls reach Morocco; locals react

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Chinese sex dolls reach Morocco; locals react

Post by RainLover »

Highlights from the article:
Omar Bihmidine for Morocco World News wrote:While some men outstretched their arms to the sale of girl dolls, some women shrugged their shoulders and, rightfully, went on to criticize the act of being objectified as sex toys.

“Oh, everything nowadays is for sale. With money, men can buy even women dolls. It is a great pity this is going to distort the image of our conservative society,” an adult woman commented on Facebook.

“Compared to Zamzami’s* carrots and watermelon, I think such dolls are safer and will serve a better purpose to quench one’s sexual desire. Condemning the sale of sex dolls while allowing use of carrots and watermelons for masturbation is sheer hypocrisy,” Said Rochdi, a Science teacher, told MWN.
*"Zamzami's carrots and watermelon" is a reference to a controversial fatwa (religious declaration by a Muslim cleric) earlier this year permitting masturbation by both sexes using various produce.
2013-09-20 Morocco World News - Chinese sex doll for men reaches Morocco.jpg
2013-09-20 Morocco World News - Chinese sex doll for men reaches Morocco.jpg (103.03 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
Complete article and photo: :evidence:
http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2013/09 ... s-morocco/
:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Chinese sex dolls reach Morocco; locals react

Post by netwit »

So now the Moroccans are being duped by alibaba or dhgate ads :D
$225 USD for a doll like those?!?

If that's the actual price in Morocco, when is the next express to Marakesh? :shocked!:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Now doll´s rule the arab world as well ? The future is bright,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Now doll´s rule the arab world as well ? The future is bright,
Chris
Dolls ruling the Arab world? That might be overstated. :razz: Probably best to wait for an imam to write a fatwa declaring love dolls halal. Then we can declare victory. :thumbs_up: Maybe one of Morocco's new doll owners will ask Zamzami to write one. 8)

"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

RainLover wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Now doll´s rule the arab world as well ? The future is bright,
Chris
Dolls ruling the Arab world? That might be overstated. :razz: Probably best to wait for an imam to write a fatwa declaring love dolls halal. Then we can declare victory. :thumbs_up: Maybe one of Morocco's new doll owners will ask Zamzami to write one. 8)

Great idea, let´s hope for the best,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS