Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Matt, what's to be considered a "serious request"

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Mandolin,

H'mm the realdoll site falls short on this kind of things.
On the other hand I can imagine the realdoll site doesn't reveal all this things.
Matt wants to sell his dolls, so... he presents them as wonderdolls were everything can be done with.
People who want to know more about realdolls and want to know the "truth" have to surf the web to get their information.
And the "truth" is

1) That the doll is more beautifull as the site shows (Matt should add stereographic images or view master disks, only then you can see in 3 d at home how beautifull the dolls are ;)

2) The doll needs to be handled with care.

3) Not everybody can get oral from the doll, I certainly can't (my dig is too big :lol:

4) I think I can have vaginal sex with a realdoll, but I think I'll have some trouble to get in :lol:.

5) The doll can give you an extra hobby in the form as model-photography and maybe even model - drawing.

6) The doll is cold, you have to warm her up, she needs a preparation before you can have fine sex with her.

7) The doll is heavy and its difficult to move her around the house. If you aren't strong like me, you need at least an office chair to move her around. You always need a tacle to lift her in her hiding place.

8.) The doll is a motionless being you have to do everything for the doll, cleaning ... moving etc.

9) Dolls sometimes tear, but tears can be repaired with a repair kit.

I wonder if any manufacturer sets the information in this way on his site.
If I was manufacturer, honestly, I won't.
You have to find out many things by yourself, or searching independent information sources like the doll forum.
With cars motorcycles the same, you read the tests in the independent magazines to see which car or motorcycle is best.
With dolls you have to read TDF to know more.

... otoh, from cars you can make a far worse list!

1) They will kill people isn't it by accdents then its by air pullotion...
2) They'll consume tons of fuel.
3) They'll cost you huge money...

Whow compared to that, be happy with a realdoll :lol:
If you advertise a car like that you'll never sell one again.
So, understand that these are advertised a bit as "wonderdolls" else isn't possible and I would do the same if I produced dolls...

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Mandollin

Post by Mandollin »

mytime wrote:Matt wants to sell his dolls, so... he presents them as wonderdolls were everything can be done with.
People who want to know more about realdolls and want to know the "truth" have to surf the web to get their information.

3) Not everybody can get oral from the doll, I certainly can't (my dig is too big :lol:
4) I think I can have vaginal sex with a realdoll, but I think I'll have some trouble to get in :lol:.

I wonder if any manufacturer sets the information in this way on his site.
If I was manufacturer, honestly, I won't.

With cars motorcycles the same, you read the tests in the independent magazines to see which car or motorcycle is best.
With dolls you have to read TDF to know more.

Hi mytime,

It is not the case that Matt claimed there'd be nothing one couldn't do with a RD without risking damage. This would be false pretenses.
But the website fails to tell you WHAT you shouldn't do in order to protect
your doll from tears and fractures and stuff like that.
WHICH positions you better avoid assuming ? WHICH degree of freedom do single joints and surrounding silicone allow without any risk of major damage ?
That very silicone formula grants 300% elongation and you can almost put it in fire without having it be destroyed, it says. That's great, yes.
But it won't tell you about breaking and tearing points. HOW MUCH or HOW LITTLE does it actually take to have one of those fingers broken ?
When customers find out themselves, it's mostly too late..!!! :roll:
You know what I mean ?
If that silicone's elasticity allows for 300% extension, I wonder why there are still any tears anyway. Overextension should be out of consideration so far. So, WHAT is it actually, that is responsible for those tears ? Shearing forces ? Friction ? Combination of both ?
There's neither an explanation for that nor are there any recommendations for prevention on the website.
There's just the repair kit....

If people were to look elsewhere to "find out the truth", as you're saying, this would suggest that the informations given on the website are basically wrong.
This is not the case either. As far as I know, the informations are true.
It's just that there is too little of it.

Refering to 3) and 4) I sent you a pm

One has to consider that there are not many products that are to be purchased exclusively from a website. The vast majority of products available on the net can be seen, examined and bought in public shops as well. That is why there's no need for manufacturers of any ordinary goods to provide specific product information on any website.
Simply because customers either know all about it there's to know,
or because they could obtain all necessary information from the shop around the corner.
For that very reason, cars and motorcycles are not a proper example
for comparison. Everyone who's got his driving licence has a basic knowledge how cars work. When you go and buy your motor-journal in order to see what's new or which car you'll buy next, you already know about breaks, clutches, transmissions, fuel and all that. And you know about things like air pollution, cancer and accidents as well.
In case you don't, all you need to do is go to the next library and find whatever it takes to keep your state of knowledge up to date, or you search the net.
Ever tried to find a book or magazine about Realdolls ?

The main difference with RDs is that all available first hand information comes from the very place you get them from.
If you're a lucky member of TDF, this might add a lot to make you doll-wise, but unless you've seen the real thing, all you read and write is theory. Proven theory, at part ,...but theory. If you pay attention well enough and stick around for some time, you can, withoubt doubt,
filter out alot of invaluable information here.
But :
You simply don't know what it is like to drive a car, unless you sit in one and try yourself.

Greets,
Mandollin

Galland

Post by Galland »

Hi all

Its kind of funny, what ever hobby you are dealing with (can you call this a hobby? I do!) there are forums, and on these forums there are allways names and lables put on people, either because they defend or promote a specific company... but... "Abyss apologist"???? LMAO, that sounds like a history revisionist or something... I will eagerly wait for the "other" one to show up, the for ever... "Fanboy" He he... I guess I am both!! :razz:
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

What is your request?

Post by George66 »

Hi Man,

Sorry I’ve only just got to your post. If you tell us what your request is we will be able to tell you if it is serious or not.
Mandollin wrote:Hi Matt, Since there's simply no chance to talk to you personally

This isn’t true. You can speak to him personally if your query requires his personal attention. What is your query though?
(mails remaining unnoticed or at least unanswered),

Email is unreliable. If in doubt phone. Phoning is %100 reliable.
Which brings us to the topic's question:
On your website you ask people to contact you with serious requests only.
Matt, what do you consider a "serious request" ?
I guess the answer to that is pretty straightforward. A request that cannot be answered by anybody else, but there aren’t many of them on this forum because it contains so many experts.
Or better : Who decides which "content" is serious enough for being dealt with ?
All sorts of people on this forum. Tell us what your “content” is and we’ll tell you if it’s serious.
When I emailed for some information concerning the doll configurator recently, quite surprisingly I got a more or less immediate reply from Shelly.
Well there you are then.
When I mailed with questions refering to my order though (which are as essential to me as they're serious), they remained ignored.
If in doubt, phone. That always works.
Could you please check the Abyss-mailbox once in a while for messages directed personally to you ?
All the emails are dealt with my Shelly on the computer in the front office featured in my report. Here's the pic.
I would appreciate to have (at least some of) my questions answered.
If you’d like to tell us what your questions are we would be delighted to answer them all.
Apologies to everybody who has answered this post before me, but I haven’t had time to read them.
Regards. George
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Mandollin

Re: What is your request?

Post by Mandollin »

George66 wrote: Apologies to everybody who has answered this post before me, but I haven’t had time to read them.
Hi George,

Thanks for answering my post and for deliberately offering answers to my questions. However, in the meantime everything's been settled.
In a thorough conversation on the phone, Matt answered most of the questions I had asked in my e-mail. It was simply too much to deal with,
that is why Shelly had put it on the "waiting list" for as long as Matt wasn't there. There were very detailed questions, you know, some of which not even experienced doll owners were likely to have an answer for. And some were of that kind I wouldn't want to ask forum members, period.
As far as "serious" is concerned, I wouldn't have anyone else tell me if my request were serious enough for being dealt with or not. Any relevance in that respect is of an individual nature that is not necessarily obvious to a third party. What is important to you need not be important to anyone else as well. I think everyone's got to agree with that.

Thanks again and greets,
Mandollin

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

OK, Glad to hear you've got everything sorted.
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

INFORMATIONS