Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

status of my faces

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

JR,

Very very very nice :D

Nice to have closeup shots. Matt really improved the Face 1 IMHO. Or else it's just a great shot :wink:
And Britney looks much better than I recall.
Kaori does look very nice with tits :lol:

They all look lovely, and none the worse for wear considering your UPS ordeal.

Congrats! :)

PBS

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi JR,

Missed this tread, but better late than never.
Nice to hear that your faces have arrived without serious damage.
Hope Abyss will improve the packaging of the faces.
I think a lot of mail / package services are not very carefull with packages.
At work we trew the package full with small pieces of styrofoam or if there are bigger spaces left we pack with plastic "air baloons".
We produce that baloons from folie.
If a mars lander can land surrounded with such airbags then a realdoll - face must be able to survive an UPS transport surrounded by those "air baloons" also.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Thanks for putting those up JR. I particularly like your eye color choice for Kaori. ( Those are "Guy-eyes, right? ) I went with Matt's standard eyes (hazel.) I wonder if that will be at least, similar.

I wonder if I should call or email Abyss, and explain that I don't want anything to be wrong with my ($550) face, due to improper packing :?:

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Yes, Guy made all three sets of eyes.

It might not be a bad idea to speak to Abyss. I'm planning on calling them monday and suggesting use of full velcro when shipping. That might have kept two of the faces in place, even with UPS handling. The third would have still had problems because the glue gave way, so I will suggest addressing that too. I was lucky that there was no damage. The next person might not be.

The only drawback to full velcro is that you only need it during shipping. The hard styrofoam is also intended for storage, and it will be more effort detaching the face from the mount every time you want to use it.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by guy »

Congratulations JR, they look great.
Sorry again about the delay, the brown eyes where a killer to make...
Guy

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Congrats JR! Yes, Kaori is nice with boobs :D I surprised myself by liking Sierra/Britney the best. Her aqua eye color is gorgeous, and are those tiny freckles on her nose? Any rate, she's darling!

Courtesy of goldman, who recently got an S18 doll, here's a photo for you so you can see the boobs on the doll I'm getting:

:D Rainy

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Raingirl wrote:Congrats JR!
Thanks, Rainy. (And everybody else too.)
I surprised myself by liking Sierra/Britney the best. Her aqua eye color is gorgeous, and are those tiny freckles on her nose?
I mentioned the freckles in the post. You must have missed it. Basically, the girl in the picture had freckles and I didn't even notice. But since Joey made Sierra exactly like the model, I got the freckles too. :lol: :lol:
Courtesy of goldman, who recently got an S18 doll, here's a photo for you so you can see the boobs on the doll I'm getting:
Those look nice and squeezy. They appear to be about the size of those of the body 2, though maybe a little farther apart. Titties shore be a wonderful thang! :lol: :lol: 8O 8O

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

Jackrabbit,

What can I say? I am totally "Enchanted,Enraptured and of course Embalmed". :lol:

Now,when you look at Taz,you could actually call her a "two faced" hipocrite when you have an argument! :roll:

In any case,the faces look very good and Guy's eyeballs really makes it the icing on the cake for the faces!

Congratz JR!

Matt@Abyss
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Matt@Abyss »

JR- My apologies on the packaging mishap. You'll all be happy to know that we just finished a new "shipping head" and that this should no longer be a problem. I was unaware that the faces were being boxed in this fashion, and have taken care of the problem.

~Matt

Mandollin

Post by Mandollin »

jackrabbit wrote:Guy made all three sets of eyes.
Congratz, JR, these faces add a lot of charming beauty to your growing harem ! :lol:
I like Mireille's bright eyes very much. That shade of bluish grey is kind of hypnotic, it's difficult to turn one's eyes away. I thought about getting similar ones for my doll in spe, with just a light tinge of green.

Can't wait to see that Kaori-face on Angelique's sexy body 6 too, for I think that body type should be the one to match perfectly with face 13.

Wish you good luck with your new mates,...and lots of fun ! :wink:

Mandollin

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Thanks, Mandolin. You too, Syno.

Matt, I hope you understand that my post was not an indictment of Abyss, but of UPS. You shouldn't have to go to extreme measures to protect a shipment from their handling. I have no doubt that if the faces had been damaged the situation would have been resolved to my satisfaction. I'm just glad they came through it okay and it didn't come to that. I am happy you are taking steps to make the packaging UPS-proof.

sniper

Post by sniper »

JR,
that kaori face is just beautiful.it almost makes me want to sell Angelique to get the face X type doll,that way i could have a new angie face made up and start ordering other faces.. i wish matt could convert the older dolls to the face X type.i want that koari face real bad.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Yeah, I know what you mean. Taze is an Eleanor doll, but Darcy is not. I have been thinking of having a new Darcy made. I could just order a Darcy face for the Taze body, but I still think body 2 has the best tits of any doll.

I've been meaning to make an exploratory post in the for sale section to see if anybody is interested in buying the current Darcy.

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Hi JR, you don't mind if I stalk Syd do you...lol. Banzai!

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Sounds like you'll have to get in line behind sniper. Maybe you guys can carpool or something. :lol: :lol:

INFORMATIONS