Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

status of my faces

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Wow, the sun finally came out for the first time since the faces were delivered. Unfortunately, I have something to do today. If the sun holds for tomorrow, I will be able to do the first ever Kaori shoot by a customer. 8O 8O :lol: :lol:

I assume people want me to do her first, given all the commotion about Kaori. :lol: :lol:
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Hi JR,
jackrabbit wrote: The styrofoam mount for the Kaori face came loose from the box.
Same thing happened to me, altho the face stayed velcroed to the mount. My face got covered in dust, too, otherwise it was OK, as you can probably see from the photo.
You're right about UPS knocking the shit out of their packages. I've got the box my first face was in too, and the mount is REALLY stuck tight. I would never have thought it was possible for UPS to break it loose. Sounds as if Matt is going to make it more difficult for them in the future tho. I'll be interested to see if he wins.
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

INFORMATIONS