www.wmdolls.com

Question about inserts?

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Question about inserts?

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello,
I just got my first plastic mannequin and I must say I have fallen inlove with her.. Can't wait to take some pics for every one. But I want to give her a vagina so I was wondering what was the best insert to use? What works good.
Ty so much for reading.
: )

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Question about inserts?

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi oneparrot2many,

The simplest and most reliable method is to use a Fleshlight sleeve since they already have a notch designed to keep them in place in their plastic case. This notch will help keep the insert in place in the mannequin if you use the same size hole that is used on the Fleshlight case.
Depending on your "size" requirements and the design of the mannequin, you could go with either the regular Fleshlight which requires a 2-1/2" diameter hole, or you could use the Sex-in-a can unit which only requires a 2" diameter hole. They also have a "Blade" unit which has more of a teardrop shape rather than round, and its somewhere between the SIAC and regular Fleshlight in tightness. This shape may look a bit more natural installed than the round ones. BTW, they have a 25% off deal going right now on the Fleshlight website: http://www.fleshlight.com/

Here is a size/shape comparison pic of the 3 different Fleshlights...
fleshlight comparison.jpg
fleshlight comparison.jpg (210.2 KiB) Viewed 5587 times

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello MannequinFan,

Ty for replying to my question . I was thinking of the flesh light and it seems really good. :) I just sent for the blade. :) I think it will look great in my lady.
Can is use it with out it's canister in her or do I need to keep it in the canister?
Ty so much. :)

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

Mannequin Man is the true pro for your question. I can pipe in that I've had good luck not using a canister. To do that you need to have the hole in the mannequin sized just right so the insert won't fall inside during action. I also discovered that if you do cut the hole too big you can fill it in a bit with a ring of hot glue. All FleshLights have a hole in the far end that fluids will leak out of. My solution to that is illustrated below- attach a small plastic bag with rubber band. The rubber band(s) can also be used to add tightness if you wish. The sensation with this no canister method is great. It doesn't feel floppy and I think it likely allows more variation in penis entry angles. I've not yet tried using an insert with its canister. I've read that other folks have put support materials for an insert inside the mannequin. There are vagina sleeves on the market that don't have exit holes in their ends.
P1210207.JPG
P1210207.JPG (146.85 KiB) Viewed 5553 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

I would definitely agree with Bobbay on the canister question. :thumbs_up:
In order to install the canister in the mannequin, you would need to cut the hole large enough to get the cannister in, which then would be way too big to hold the sleeve. Also, there most probably isn't enough room in the hip of the mannequin for the canister anyway, so you'd have to cut it down.

In regard to using other hand held masturbators with support material inside:
I used a small Doc Johnson UR3 unit (McKenzie Lee) on my mannequin Sammie mainly for realism. As it turned out, it was great for a realistic appearance but did not function well for use in sex. The problem is that these types of sleeves need to expand when entered, so the foam used to hold it in place (I used the 5lb Flexfoam-it from Smooth-On) was way too firm to allow it to expand. I honestly don't think that the 3lb foam would have made much of a difference.
So, to make a long story short, I would not recommend this method if you plan on using it for sex.

Cutting the hole:
Some folks have had success using a hole saw, but since your unit requires a teardrop shaped hole, I would recommend using the method shown here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=15
If you search posts for member KiayanDom, he has also used this method.

If you cut the rough hole slightly smaller to begin with, you can use the rotary file to carefully finish it exactly to size and get it nice and smooth. This will help prevent the possibility of getting it too big to start with, which of course will be difficult to fix on a plastic mannequin since epoxy putties and the like will not adhere to the polyethylene plastic used in these mannequins.

MF
8)

P.S.
Bobbay,
There is another member here with the name "Mannequin Man" just to let you know to avoid any confusion. :wink:

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

You can use the case just make the hole smaller than the first ring of the fleshlight lip and smaller than the second ring but not by much. This way you can just pop the case in place. If you make the hole too big it will fall out. The key is to get it to snap in place right behind the first lip as seen in the 1st photo.
Attachments
P1016290.jpg
P1016290.jpg (41.42 KiB) Viewed 5531 times
P1016288.jpg
P1016288.jpg (51.91 KiB) Viewed 5531 times
P1016286.jpg
P1016286.jpg (57.09 KiB) Viewed 5531 times
P1016284.jpg
P1016284.jpg (64.53 KiB) Viewed 5531 times

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

Hello and welcome to the TDF forum!

I had great luck with modifying 2 different Mannequins.
May I suggest making the hole a whisker small first and then widening it as needed,
the reason being is that I made my first one too large and now it wants to fall inside, while the second one I made too tight, however I gently widened it a little bit at a time and now it is perfect.

Many of us used a method where we drew a circle the size we wanted, and then used a tiny drill bit to drill sequential holes, one right after another, all the way around the circle, and then bored the space in between. This works great for Fiberglass as it kind of wants to chip, you might not need to be as meticulous with plastic as it is a bit more forgiving.

Also I put foam padding inside the hole to keep the Fleshlight (Generic band) from flopping over and to make it easy to remove if it did fall inside.

Good luck! :O)
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello,
Thank you every one for your awesome advice and knowledge,
I have another question is it needed to fill the hips with some kind of foam or cloth or can I leave it empty..

I started to look at silicone dolls and was floored by the price so I stumbled across this part of the forum and thought wow what an idea I always have thought Mannequins can be really sexy . And now I know they can be a perfect girlfriend too.. :)

This is Pepper telling me to get ready because she is and I love the fact she likes heels :)
Ty
Attachments
IMG_1058.JPG
IMG_1058.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 5473 times

plasticplease
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by plasticplease »

damn.. shes hot, more pics of her please

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Ty so much she has captured my heart and is one good kisser.. And likes to wear five inch heels.. What man wouldn't like that.. :)
And she was starting to put her self together and knew that red hair would really turn me on.. How lucky..
Attachments
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1064.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 5394 times
IMG_1063.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG (1.94 MiB) Viewed 5394 times

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Hello,
Pepper greeted me today with some thing really sexy.. I had to take some photos
I hope you like them as much as I like looking and being with her..
Attachments
IMG_1069.JPG
IMG_1069.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 5366 times
IMG_1068.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 5366 times
IMG_1067.JPG
IMG_1067.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 5366 times
IMG_1066.JPG
IMG_1066.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 5366 times

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

That's a very pretty dress she's wearing, goes very well with her hair color :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

I had a 1AM insert that was spectacular. lol
I sold it with the Jasmine doll, but wish I had held onto it now.

I am considering ordering another one for a new project doll.
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

Man, I agree with Alex. She's a Little Hottie ! wouldn't mind an evening with her !...damn. :glou:

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

She is one hot lady.

INFORMATIONS