Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Big boys and thier toys

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RDlove4me2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Big boys and thier toys

Post by RDlove4me2 »

First you have a Real Doll. A silicone sweetie designed to do nothing more than to give her owner "sex on demand" without the fear of STDs, pregnancy, sleeping around, complaining, etc. For six grand you can own one of these cuties and after a 16 week wait she comes all wrapped up in a wooden box, ready to give pleasure to your bidding.
Next you have custom choppers. for about 20 grand, if you do some wise shopping you can have the makings of dream bikes featured weekly on the Discovery Channel's Show American Chopper. You can ride it around and notice all the young cuties staring at you as you go by.
Next is Hot Rods. for 30 grand (once again ddo your wise shopping) you can wrench together the ride you dreamed of during English class in high school. Plus you also have a TV show to watch every week called American Hot Rodder.
It seems to me about 60 grand spent makes for a happy guy!
What does everyone else think? :D

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi RDLove4me2,

I think most doll lovers... are less interested in custom bikes or hot rods and such macho stuff.
They have their doll, and sometimes more than one doll and that's it.
RD is a hobby on its own. They photograph the doll, and that can be big fun I think.
But driving a nice motor bike can also be fun.
OTOH... big fun is not always money involved. When it isn't there you use other things to make fun with. Craftmanship is something that costs nothing. And I think a lot of people could develop some of this if they would. With craftmanship you can create things.
Ok this is not a very clear description, but I try to refer to the creation of a kind of *art*, e.g. sculpture / paint /drawing.
This cost far less money than the things you're thinking about.
And yes if you want to buy a nice Harley Davidson custom bike you'll spend soon 20 K US$ at least.
You have to choose wat you want, you can't get everything.
OTOH you can buy sometimes good used Japanese motorcycles for only few K. But those have less sex appeal ;).
I'am trying to buy one of Matt's beauty's an have also already a name for her, and also building a hiding place for her.
Lots of work involved in this project!
The car or the custom bike are macho, showing you've lots of money...;),
a realdoll can't, you won't show her around to everybody, But ... A RD can give you some accompany/snuggling fun the car and the custom bike can't give to you.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

RDlove4me2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RDlove4me2 »

First I do agree that owning a Real Doll doesen't seem to be macho. First you would have to have a knowledge of womens clothing, make-up and hair. And imagine what one of your biker or hot rod buddies would think if they saw you in Wal Mart with a cart full of blouses, skirts, hose, high heels and make-up items!!! It would not be a comfortable situation to say the least! Most hot rod 'n' harley type guys would probably rib you for owning a RD in public, but in private most would jump at the chance to own one.
As for the craftsmanship thing I have built nice hot rods for LESS than the cost of real dolls. My old 47 Ford truck cost me a total of 4 grand to build. It wouldn't take any shows by any means but was nice and did turn heads. I built a chopper once with a Triumph Bonneville 650 motor for 2 grand doing all the work myself.
I know you can't take your RD out and show her off or anything. It would be nice if you could! :D I also am trying to but one of these beauties and have a name for her too! I am even putting a car and a bike project on hold for the money for my Real Doll :wink:

muzzlemuff

Post by muzzlemuff »

Id just keep her around naked and all cause it doesnt make sinse to put cloths on her if ur just gonna takem off.

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

I probably wouldn't keep her naked, I got people running in and out of here, plus the Dinkster to think about. Having a Realdoll / Spuerbabe / whichever one, has as much to do with beauty as well as boinking. Something beautiful and unique. Yeah, lots of people have one now, but lots more don't.
Right now, I am mulling over whether to continue with the robotics project, or go ahead and build my half scale F6F Hellcat.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi, All.

RDLove4me2: No, those aren't macho things the things you're speaking about...;).

Keithallen: Nice plane, the Hellcat. My fav WWII plane is the Spitfire with the 12 piston Rolls Royce Merlin engine. Favorite enemy plane: Heinkel He 111, that was a very good and powerfull plane.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

And imagine what one of your biker or hot rod buddies would think if they saw you in Wal Mart with a cart full of blouses, skirts, hose, high heels and make-up items!!! It would not be a comfortable situation to say the least!
Yesterday (Friday) lunchtime I was in one of the charity shops that I frequent to buy clothes for Rebecca and for my new doll (yet to arrive) and I met my team leader in there. She was looking at the books, videos, and arty trinkets they sell there, while I was looking through the dresses and high-heeled shoes... (She is not a hot rodder or biker herself, but she lives with a guy who is.) At work they know I have a secret hobby and I have given enough clues so at least some of them know what it is.

Some people find the idea uncomfortable, but I see nothing wrong with admitting publicly that I live with a doll. It is at least a partial solution to one of life's greatest problems (it may even be a cause of war!); that there are not enough sexually attractive and active women to supply the needs of men. (Some men, that is, not all.) It is that simple.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

The P51 Mustang is classic Americana. It goes along with the Harley Davidson Panhead, & The 32 Ford Coupe
The dark days of World War Two were lent a ray hope by the existance of beautiful women who dressed alternately in thick wool skirts and stout clothing during the working week and in the elegant styles of the 1930s on their days off. How can we bring back such times? Timothius did it by buying a body 7 face 11 Realdoll.
Tina B&W sub-album:
Tina reading a 1943 knitting magazine in a vain attempt to take her mind off worrying about Timothius, out flying a mission:

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Aircraft subthread moved to open section, except for Everhard's post, which has something to do with realdolls.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

steveb

Post by steveb »

Everhard

Hot lady that Tina reminiscent of Jane of WWII cartoon strip. :D :D
Samantha is a bit jealous, but sends her love. :D

Steve
If a man speaks aloud from the wilderness, but no woman hears him - is he still wrong ?

INFORMATIONS