Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Svetlana Has Shipped

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

Svetlana Has Shipped

Post by Inuyasha »

Svetlana has shipped (I sent an update with the ship date for the matrix via the site, JR). She should arrive Monday or Tuesday depending on when the shipping company can run her out to my house. I will plan to snap some basic quick pics that evening for a matrix headshot and some basic shots for the doll album. Unfortunately my work is a zoo next week, so I don't anticipate having a chance to do a full blown photo shoot or much else... :wink: ...until next weekend. I just have to kick back for a few more days to see how she turned out.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Okay, will update the pipe/matrix when I get back from Dallas tomorrow.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

silicomorphos
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by silicomorphos »

Finally,i will see this doll soon.Inuyasha,you know that i have told you that the stats of your doll will create a beauty.I am waiting for this photos .
S.D
Former owner of Nicolina / Tracy

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

S.D.,
As Dr, Frankenfurter said in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Somehow that movie is a strangely appropriate film when you are discussing dolls),

Come on up to the lab.
See what's on the slab.
I can fell you tremble with anticip...pation!

Yes, I am aware you have been "trembling with anticipation" awaiting Svetlana's arrival. I even bought a stun gun for her just in case she needs to use it on you... :lol: . I should probably warn Bill that you might gobble his bandwidth up.

If I was mean, I would post her first nude photos with black bars over the goods that say "S.D. Must Pay - Others Click Here" just to see you cussin' at me the next day... :razz: .

Don't worry, I won't be so heartless. As I said, the first shots next week probably won't be anything fancy. They'll just be some quick snaps to give an appetizer while I get ready to work on the main course. I hope to get to the fancy stuff (Wardrobe, hair, makeup, and posing) next weekend or depending on when clothing and jewelry arrive possibly a weekend beyond that. Even then it may not be much. I am going to have some learning curve trying to figure out what she can and can't do and how long it takes to get her posed right. The good news is that I do have Photoshop Elements, so I can fix some of my mistakes without having to start over completely. Hopefully, by the end of March, I will be ready to really do a good full blown photo set bringing together all of the elements.

I'm looking forward to it. I don't often get to grope a woman anymore let alone guide her into enticing positions. That might be the other difficult part photographing her, trying to keep from getting to turned on and end up screwing the model instead of taking pictures. Oh well, its a tough life being a nude photographer... :lol: .

silicomorphos
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by silicomorphos »

I will give you an advice about your last worries.Screw her first and after take the pictures,because I am affraid that if you wait to do her after the photo-shot,we will notn see pictures. 8O Oh...and about the block limitation of me looking her pictures ,I thought about it and I have the solution.I will find your web-site and i will visit it everyday,me and my friend all day long ,so we will create you a trafic problem,and cause you a financial desaster .You will be forced to sell her,so you will have to post pictures publically,and there where I will be able to see her. :wink: What you think about my plan? :twisted: :D .
Seriously now,do not forget to take some close-ups of her face.I amvery interested to see the details of her stats.
Waiting..... :roll: :roll: .......
S.D

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Just for you S.D. I will endeavor to take one very high resolution frontal facial close-up and one in profile framed from the base of the neck up. I will probably also zoom in on the Geyeballs, since I don't think anyone around here has a doll with brown Geyeballs, so some people may be interested in how they look up close. I wouldn't want to make you :cry: by not getting the photos for you.

silicomorphos
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by silicomorphos »

Yep,you found one allredy interested in Brown Guy-eyes.
I remember the days that iwas waiting for my dolls delivery.i am saying as a joke,that these days are like when you want to go to the bathroom.You are holding it for 3-4 hours and you think that you can handle it,but when you come home,trying to open your zipper,you are figuring out that you can not hold it anymore 8O 8O :D .that is how is with the delivery waiting days.You keep holding it,holding it ,try to not think about it,and the day that she will arrive you just want to track the delivery company ,find the crate ,brake it and see your beauty.
When they were delivering my doll I was outside of the house running with a lot of buisness prblems.My wife accept the package.When I returned home the crate was in my bedroom.The funny think is that ,I could not figure out and remember how you turn the combination lock to open 8O :D .So i call Debra,and told her."Hi Debra the crate looks beutifull,but can you help me to see my doll with this combination lock,because i have lost it"Debra was laughing and help me with the instructions of oppening the crate> 8O :wink:

S.D

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

Congratulations, Inuyasha on getting your ship date and I hope to see your new lady soon.
I'll create an album for her just as soon as I return to Kansas City this weekend. I'll send the information by email.

Thomas44

Congatulations!!!

Post by Thomas44 »

I know the ship date is something all RD owners and future owners anticipate. Just knowing the months of waiting are about to come to a close.

Congratulations Inuyasha!!!

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Way to go, Inuyasha!

You're in the home stretch :D

Can't wait for you to finally "behold the crate" :lol:

Happy anticipating,
PBS

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Okay, I'm back home from Dallas, having survived yet another visit with my mom. 8O 8O :lol: :lol:

Svetlana has now gone purple in the matrix. Anastasia welcomes the other member of the Russian Jenny contingent. :lol: :lol:
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

The shipping company called this afternoon. Svetlana has arrived at the freight depot. She should be delivered Tuesday afternoon. I will try to get some pictures up sometime tomorrow evening.

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

The crate...we wanna see the crate :onfire: :onfire:

And of course, we wanna see Svetlana :D :D :D

INFORMATIONS