Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Question concerning "Guy" eyes for RD....

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Question concerning "Guy" eyes for RD....

Post by midnight »

Hello folks...I went through the topics on "Guy" eyes (yes, they are incredible) but what I'd like to see is a comparison between (any) RD face with the "standard" ones, and preferably, the same face equipped with "Guy eyes."

Are there any pics out there that show a RD with Guy eyes :?:

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Taze, Elly, and a couple of others. I am not aware of any comparison pics of the same doll with Geyeballs and regular eyes. She has either one type or the other.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Matt's probably the only guy who could do a really good comparison by taking two exact same faces with the same makeup and hair one with factory eyes and one with Geyeballs side by side and zooming in on their faces. I don't know of anyone that has two dolls with the exact same face except maybe Slade from time to time. That might be something that would interest Slade if you wrote him about it. He might be about the only guy besides Matt who might have two identical face-x dolls at the same time that he could shoot side by side.

I guess if someone bought two of the exact same face-x faces (1 factory eyes and one Geyeballs) and switched them out taking the same shot of the doll with each face that would work for comparison's sake as well, but I doubt anyone would buy two of the exact same face like that.

What might be helpful is for someone who has the same color Geyeballs in one doll and factory eyes in another to take a very high resolution (1280x1024 or larger) closeup of just the face of each doll using a bounce flash or indirect lighting so they eyes are very clear without a lot glare. Even if the eye shape wasn't the same, you would probably clearly see a difference that way, or be able to tell whether the difference was worth the extra money to you. Most of the guys who have multiple dolls don't seem to have the same eye color on all their dolls though except perhaps Angel, and all of his are factory eyes I think.

silicomorphos
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by silicomorphos »

Matt eyes are very nice,but Guy's have an amazing realism.He is painting them in layers and it creates a way of depth that other regular eyes do not have.It worth the 300.00

S.D
Former owner of Nicolina / Tracy

guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by guy »

Hi Midnight,
Thank you for the idea, I've been wanting to do this for awhile. This should help, Matt sent me a face last year, and so this gives me the opportunity to give you a side-by-side comparison with "standard eyes and my Hi-Realism eyes...

Guy

silicomorphos
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by silicomorphos »

Yep,I told you it worths the 300.00.
8) Hi Guy,is these 24 mm or 26mm eye-balls?Oh and by chance can you post again the colors of the standard Guy-eyes that you offer with the cost of 300.00?It would help me decide a color that i need.
i hope we will not loose you again for big period of time from posting in TDF
Regards
S.D
Former owner of Nicolina / Tracy

guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by guy »

Thank you SD,
those are 24mm eyes.
As for posting the list of colors that I make, well that would be difficult because I have approx. 48 colors! all in the standard human color range. these go for $300. US.
The custom colors (pink, purple, light orange...) go for $390. US
Guy

INFORMATIONS