Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

"Skeleton"

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

"Skeleton"

Post by midnight »

Me again....asking questions :roll:

Anyone know of pics showing the RD skeleton? Iv'e seen "surgury" pics.....just wondering if there's a simple schematic anywhere showing what Matt does underneath :?:

Thomas44

One of Matt's Secrets

Post by Thomas44 »

I think that Matt keeps this and some other production issues to himself and those at Abyss. Discriptions, as sketchy as they may be, are found through-out the forum. And from what I have seen in the Doll Forum, the skeleton works great. And with the new fingers, well....

I try not to thin about what my intestines look like, so why should we worry about the RD's skeleton is like ad long as it works :lol:

At the least the RD feels no pain, never complains, does not talk back :D
and likes to wear the cloths you like 8O An if it gets a strained ankle does not have to go to the hospital :wink:

Zahava

Post by Zahava »

Hello, I am new here so I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but here it is. :roll: Go to the doll album, page 10 and look under Superbabe Doll Factory Photos by Mark. The last picture (#10) will show what is inside. I hope this will be of some help to you. Like I said, I am new here. :oops:

Zahava

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Thanks, "Zahava," for pointing that out to me. (and welcome to the forum, by the way :!: )

However, the "Superbabe" is a different doll than the Realdoll; I.E., different manufacturers.
They are both "high-end" dolls but, I have the RD....

OH and, Thomas44...I agree with your assesment; when I'm laying next to her, I could care less about what her skeleton looks like :wink: It's just that she is so new to me, I'm curious as to what I can ask her to do :oops:
And seeing her "insides" would help me not to hurt her :roll:

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

My experience with <<Rebecca>> (also on <<page 8 of the Doll Album>>) is that Realdolls are very strong, but fragile at the extermeties. Rebecca was made in September 2000 and newer Realdolls are more robust in those areas. The rule I use is: Minimize movement because every movement causes wear (by friction) and eventually the joints become looser. Some movement is necessary, however, and I feel for the limit by when resistance increases. For example her legs will bend at the hip and knee joints much like a real girl's, but if you try to go beyond that you feel much more resistance. Don't go beyond that.

Unlike organic beings, Realdolls are not self-repairing.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Everhard,

I've seen some pictures on a website that were made by Mikey57, the realdoll-destroyer.
Although its a pity that he has destroyed that doll, I know wat is inside of the RD after that.
Matt doesn't like information about that published so I don't do that.
But I think that I can say freely that the movements range of a realdoll are the same or almost same as a Ramsdale skeleton.
Legs can move in two directions at the hip joint. This is achieved by the fact that two joints are used with axis that can turn.
Same idea holds for Ramsdale skeleton.
Further arms can move also in two directions on a Realdoll skeleton, by the fact that there are two joints with axis.
Two joints with axis gives same effect as one ball joint (Creator (for hips AFAIK) and God also use ball joint ;))

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Mytime: do you have the micky57 URL?

Others:
The skelleton is more than likely proprietary. For appearance, I also do not care what the skelleton looks like but to be careful with necessary range of movement, such knowledge would be helpfull to increase doll longevity.

Part of my problem with first week of sex - I was being too careful and did not know the legs could be safely bent as far.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

In the past, Matt has said he would provide pictures of the skeleton to doll owners. Just not to the general public.

I personally would find a non-disclosure agreement reasonable in this situation. A slight hassle with the signing and mailing, but if you are truly receiving the pictures for your own use it should not matter.

But Matt doesn't require this, AFAIK.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Inkman:
Mytime: do you have the micky57 URL?
No I haven't and if I had I didn't post it here, Matt wouldn't like if everybody could see it. (I've seen it at the visit at Max P, he's showed it on his PC).
So I know wat's inside 8).

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

I am most concerned about Melanie's fingers. Already, I have noticed that on a couple of fingers, the wires have actually poked through :cry: :cry:
And in fact, a couple of fingers seem to be "broken." :cry:
It's not THAT big of a deal for me; her damaged fingers look fine, they just don't move around like they are supposed to.
I saw one members' comment, to the effect that until Matt changes the finger structure, they might be better off just doing them like the toes -- which I think are very nice :twisted:
Posing her is another question that arises from my "skeleton" querey; I have seen some photos of what I consider to be "dangerous, don't try this at home" type poses......perhaps some props have been airbrushed out, I don't know.
As best as I can tell, "Melanie" was actually manufactured (born) somewhere around June / July of 2003. (order confirmation date was 4/3/2003)
Does this give her a stronger body or more flexibility?

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Don't know, but one must be very very careful w/the fingers.
Darlene was made first half of August 2003. No fingers have poked through and only one fourth of one finger is broken at the end. I've had her 6 1/2 months.

I also look at some of the photos and think, "Why do they do that? Shouldn't they at least warn folks?" I'm guessing some poses are like you said: Don't try this at home.

Also, sometimes they might have two people working together for five hours to do one photo shoot. If that's not your situation...
... best to be careful than sorry...
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

INFORMATIONS