Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

URGENT! Help! D:

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Kaiya

URGENT! Help! D:

Post by Kaiya »

OMG, I just read on the Boy Toy site that all the dolls are limited quanitites! OH SHIT! I must immediately start saving and even then I may not make it in time!

Anyone know the current availability on Star?! http://www.boytoydolls.com/main/star-configuration-2

I must start saving immediately. Anyone know the rate at which these gorgeous dolls go away? Can I make it in 19 months? I will start saving immediately! ><

Oh goddess, why did she have to be limited edition!? *cry* T.T
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: URGENT! Help! D:

Post by puma uma »

have you tried calling them and asking?
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Star was just introduced, she will be around and available for some time to come.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

homanoidus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by homanoidus »

She is my preference too! Call them to know. :-)
"To put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived." (Dead poets society)

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

I actually called them before making this post. Alas, they were probably sleeping, what kind of questions should I ask them?
Beautiful-Dolls - Anime 160cm: $0 of $699+ Saving Status: Will start soon. Expected purchase date. (3-5 months)
Boy Toy Dolls - Celestial Series "Star" Configuration 2: $0 of $6400+ Status: URGENT! Due to Limited Quantities, Priority Status. Estimated Saving time 16-19 months.
DS Doll - Kayla Progress: $0 of $5000 Saving Status: Interest updated, may start soon.
4woods/Naughty Dolls - Ally (Little Devil and Lovely): $0 of $$8000-ish Saving Status: Freshly discovered but highly interested.
4 woods - Natsuki (A.I.doll Evolution body): $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Not Started Yet.
4woods - Lilica (Neo J/im body) Progress: $0 of $8000 Saving Status: Primary objective, not started yet.

If you have one of these dolls, and you are looking to sell, I am highly interested depending on condition/age/etc. Please contact me with any information you have or if you would like to possibly discuss a deal. Will consider heads without bodies, different bodies, etc. Thanks everyone! ^_~

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

Dont stress too much guys Star is New and the first of the Body 3 design, the body 3 platform will be arround for a while and likely so will the Star face. Look at how long the other dolls have been arround and they are still available.
Here is the quote you found, I highlited the important bit for you.

"All of the Boy Toy dolls are being offered in limited quantities, and each doll will be hand detailed by Matt McMullen. We will post warnings online when a series reaches it’s limit and will no longer be available."

No such warning has been posted.....

And if you E-mail Boy Toy sales department through the website you get a responce very quickly during regular buisness hours in Califournia. So Dont worry about phoning. Just send Joe and Email about your concerns and he will address them. He is always curteos, honest and helpful... E-mail Joe

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Don't stress over the word limited quantities as you and others are aware of this is a marketing tactic just like, supplies are limited so act now. It's a call to action for you to come in and spend. There's no need to call or email... the quantities are limited to 50 as the site states but there are 3 configurations of that doll. So just relax and start saving.

Now what I might suggest is to email Debra at Abyss and ask how much is necessary to put down to hold your doll. Just remember that if you change your mind you will loose a certain percentage of the money you put down. So make sure this is the doll you want... :D

Good luck... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

That's a good plan! I intend to start saving immediately, and unless an incredibly good deal comes up on the forums that I can't pass up (and that they accept a payment plan with a downpayment of what I have accumulated at the time). Then I will definitely purchasing this doll, she's just too gorgeous and adorable to pass up. I await there phone call back, but I will also email them when I get a chance. Cooking steak and pork right now. Om nom nom. :)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Here's something you might want to consider as you are saving up... Abyss will have a sale sometime in July so depending where you are at you can probably put what you saved down and get the discount at the same time.... :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Just remember it will take them time to create your girl and during a sale the company will get flooded with orders so its a good chance you will have about a 90 day plus window. Depending upon how much you put down will determine where you are in as far as order fulfillment goes. But check with Debra at Abyss to make sure.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Kaiya wrote:I intend to start saving immediately
I was wondering when you were going to get around to that! You have thousands of dollars worth of dolls in your forum sig and not a single dollar listed as saved! 8)

On a serious note though, calendar girls were always limited run and some have been discontinued as they sold out. Star is not a calendar girl nor is she in danger of missing her flight to your house, but yah, you need to start saving sometime! :wink:

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

I have a (bt3)Star that I received just 8 weeks ago, and since ordering mine, BoyToy has come out with 2 new configurations of Star. It would appear that she is quite popular, and should be around for some time to come. By the way, I love mine, she is beautiful.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Kaiya,
don´t worry, Star will be around for a long time, that´s for sure. Don´t stress yourself out, enjoy your meal and start saving, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Kaiya

Post by Kaiya »

I'm still very new to the forums myself, and have had at least 2 relationships since my signing up. If you look through my posting history you will see me being gone for periods of time while I invested my time, my heart, and energy into these people and well, we all know how well that worked out. Also considering the amount of time between pay periods, it's no wonder at all why I don't have any money saved up at this time.

Also, while I did say I would start saving, as all my previous posts have reflected, it is very possible I will not succeed in saving. But this is a fresh start, and a fresh serious attempt into investing into the dolls I love. And now without any distractions with less than desireables. Perhaps I can make it.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Kaiya wrote:Perhaps I can make it.
Yes, you sure can! Where there is a will, there is a way. :-)

I was just teasing you, Kaiya. It's great to see your excitement about the dolls you like best. We've all been there, and we all have to start somewhere! We're glad you are here to enjoy the ride. It's something we all have in common.

:glou:

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

lisabt3 wrote:I have a (bt3)Star that I received just 8 weeks ago, and since ordering mine, BoyToy has come out with 2 new configurations of Star. It would appear that she is quite popular, and should be around for some time to come. By the way, I love mine, she is beautiful.
Need more photos!!
Hoping to get mine in another 3-4 weeks
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

INFORMATIONS