Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Svetlana's photos are in the album now

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

Svetlana's photos are in the album now

Post by Inuyasha »

Well, I got all of the photos I took day one up in the album. I'm fairly happy with them.

For those who are interested, I used a Sony DSC-S50 in 1600x1200 JPEG mode. I used the built in flash unit on the camera. I will be using a pair of 250 watt indirect tungsten lights when I do the first "real" shoot (Tentatively titled "Arrival"), so hopefully the better lighting will help.

I did adjust the contrast in the photos some via PhotoShop Elements v2.0. I just used the auto contrast tool. That seemed to help a lot with removing the effects of a direct flash.

Someone asked the question, "Why did you choose the name Svetlana?" Well, to make a long story less long, originally, I was going to name my doll Sonia. I styled the doll after a woman whose amateur lingerie website I enjoy who was named Sonia. I decided to invent some backstory for my doll in case I ever put her on the web. She would be from Russia I figured (I will detail the backstory in a post someday when I have time to type it all up). I got to thinking about the fact that if I ever decided to put up a website for Svetlana, I might want a banner of Sonia's site on mine. I figured that it might be better in that case if I used a name other than Sonia. I have always thought the name Svetlana was incredibly sexy. It conjures up a "James Bond woos smolderingly sexy Russian double agent" image in my mind (Was there ever a cooler movie character than the James Bond played by Sean Connery and just look at the ladies he had). I just can't picture an ugly Svetlana in my mind. I would have to say that I am actually much happier with the name Svetlana and would have happily used it to start with if I had thought of it sooner.

INFORMATIONS