Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Fingers..would I be better of just.........................

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Fingers..would I be better of just.........................

Post by midnight »

Hello friends, I need some expert advice. Here is the scenario; some of Melanie's fingers are "broken," at the knuckle...the wire is in there but, the finger just flops around. Some fingers are intact but, the wires poke all the way through the nail area every time I try to move her, no matter how careful I am.
Since I don't mind the way her toes are, couldn't I just remove the wire in her fingers, and then they would be like the toes? I don't want to go through major surgury to repair the wires, just to have them poke through again....

Any thoughts or advice :?: I know I'm in the right place :wink:

WOW...just noticed...I beez a senior member now :puppydogeyes:

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

those damned wires

Post by Davecat »

If the wires are broken at the knuckle, your best bet would be to remove them, before the ends tear her fingers up. Removing the wires will leave her fingers all floppy, so unfortunately, you'll have to forget about posing them if you take that route. :thumbs_down:
Perhaps there are Forum members who know how to replace the wires?
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

steveb

Post by steveb »

midnight

All of Samantha's fingers are broken mostly from just moving her when she was new :( and not some sort of torture fetish :o Luckily the wires don't poke through and her fingers are as you say like the toes a bit floppy. I don't feel the lack of intact wires detracts from the doll though.

Love Samantha and Steve
If a man speaks aloud from the wilderness, but no woman hears him - is he still wrong ?

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

The master at these sort of things is Slade (aka "The Real Doll Doctor"). He would be the best person to talk with regarding how to fix the fingers by repair or removal. He has a website at http://www.realdolldoctor.com/. I also know that Wolverine did some extensive hand repairs. You might also call Abyss for advice on how best to do this. Usually Matt or one of the guys can tell you what you need to do. You might start with Slade though. He has done the most repair work over the years I believe.

INFORMATIONS