Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Am I OK?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Am I OK?

Post by midnight »

Is it normal for a three week owner of a RD to sit and make up little lists of "things I need to get for her?" :roll:

Things on the list now include; lipstick, socks, a pair of Reeboks, a "career" blouse and skirt, some nice jewelry.....I'll get those this weekend but, I know I'll have another list afterwards. 8O

Mandollin

Post by Mandollin »

As we're glad to have our real girs look as nice as possible for us ( and others :wink: ), I think it's kind of understandable that this applies for our realdolls just as well.
If you just look through the galleries in the doll album you'll find that the majority of doll owners love to dress up their cuties with sometimes even
exclusive wear and embellish their looks with jewelry.
Usually, a realdoll can't buy anything for herself, so who else but you should be responsible ?
On the contrary, I'd say it would be not o.k. if you were reluctant to do so ! After all, girlies deserve being spoilt.. :D

Greets,
Mandollin

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

You're all right

Post by PBShelley »

What took you so long :?: :lol: :D :wink:

j/k :)

This co-worker long ago had a saying: "You're all right, the rest of the world is all fucked up, that's all."
I don't know why that was funny, but he was right :wink:
You're just fine :lol:

I was making plans for Lily even before I knew what she would look like! I found a new age-ish site that sells among other things, fanciful clothes, belly-dancer outfits, jewelry, pendants, body tatoos etc etc -very nice designs.
Unfortunately it will be awhile before I have any money for any clothes for her. Thankfully she won't get old waiting :wink:
But I'm getting Lily a black butterfly shirt from this site (search their site for "butterfly"), with sparkly butterflies on it. I guess it will just have to be a photo shoot shirt, as black + RD = :cry: ?
but their clothes are pretty cool :)

Anyway, lots of groovy stuff here that a RD will enjoy :) AND CHECK OUT THE EXQUISITE FAIRY DOLLS!! 8O Cuuuute!!! :!: :D
Go, look:
http://pyramidcollection.com/

Let me know what you think, I bet this site will appeal to more than a few of you, esp the more Fantasy-oriented :wink:

Have fun,
PBS

Thomas44

Post by Thomas44 »

Of course you are OK :D

I think it is wonderful that we can shop for nice things and dress our lovely ladies the way we want. From the color of panty to wearing a bra or not 8O , from long skirts, short skirts, shorts or slacks, to halter tops, shirts or tank-tops - Wow - just think of the possibilities.

I think a basic wardrobe of the colors you like and your lovely looks good in - so you can mix and match will save some money.

Oh, did I mention our choice of stockings and shoes :oops:

It is also nice to be able to buy smaller size clothing rather than have to buy a circus tent :wink:

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Dude, Victoria's Secret sent me a gift card for free, I have ordered so much clothing from them. It's perfectly normal. Look at it this way. If you had a real girlfriend, you would probably buy her lingerie at times, or take her shopping for a new outfit that you will pay for (Probably to get yourself out of the doghouse). We all end up buying gifts of some kind or another for the ladies in our lives, real or not. In the real world men often compete with one another by who can provide best for his lady, it isn't a surprise that in here it would be similar. Of course, if you lease a Chrysler Sebring convertible for her with personalied plates MEL-DOLL or REAL-MEL, then perhaps you should seek professional help... :lol: . Honestly, there is nothing wrong with adding to the sexual fantasy of your doll by getting her some things to seem more real.

Just keeping it REAL.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

I have ordered so much stuff from Victoria's that they now send me catalogs on almost a daily basis. In fact, often there are two in the mailbox on the same day. :lol: :lol:

Frederick's is fond of me too. :lol: :lol:
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

My mailman must wonder what the heck I am up to, because my mailbox is full of Victoria's, Frederick's, A.B. Lambdin, Lew-Magram, Venus Swimwear, Classic Pumps, Leslie Shoe Company, Newport-News, and Carabella catalogs. At least three times per week one of those wanders in. Let alone when orders come in. Mailmen must know that VSC is Victoria's Secret and that Hollywood Mail Order is Frederick's. Either he thinks I am a cross dresser, or that I must spend liberally on my girlfriend who obviously doesn't live at my house, because there isn't any mail for a woman. I wonder if mailmen even stop to think about the mail people get from various places. In many ways, your mailman probably knows more about your personal life than most people, even some of your family, just by the mail you get. He knows what magazines you subscribe to, what political donation letters you receive, what political organizations you belong to, what hobbies you might have, what merchandise you buy, and whether bill collectors are hounding you or creditors are courting you.

INFORMATIONS