Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kimberly-Friday Night Party Girl in Album

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Thomas44

Kimberly-Friday Night Party Girl in Album

Post by Thomas44 »

I opened a new album titled Friday Night Party Girl and plan on posting more pics in it from time to time - Kimberly has a different, longer wig in some of the pics. Are not the RealDolls photogenic? :lol:

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Friday night party? Am I invited :P Kimberly is most hottie tonite 8O

Go for the wigs...wigs, wigs, and more wigs.....it's fun takin' pics, aint' it :wink: [/list]

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Thomas,
Kimberly looks VERY cute. I like the long hair (Auburn). It makes her look like a movie star.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Kimberly album link:

Kimberly party girl sub-album link:

Kimberly's lips:

I have never been a great face 11 fan, but I am coming round to it... :idea:

matricks

Gorgeous

Post by matricks »

Thomas, beautiful doll and great pictures. I really like this one of Kimberly. Please post more in that outfit if you can. Thanks!

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Thomas,

Very nice wat a very beautifull doll :!:
I hope you can buy some lightning equipment, then you can photograph with less flash.
I've got some very nice pictures of Max P.
He's using a longer lens to photograph the doll. (someone wrothe that in the dollforum, not angel).
Using a long lens e.g. 105 mm works very good.
But I don't know wat equipment you use, if you have the possibility to use such long lens.

:!: Hope I succeed in getting Helen... this photos make the wait difficult :roll: But... good things will come, but take almost always time... :D

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Thomas44

3 Photos Added

Post by Thomas44 »

I added three pics of Kimberly hanging from the hanging device I purchased through Abyss in Friday Night album.

I also used red lipstick, which I found was easily applied. I then put some lip gloss over the lipstick.

The short blouse has been cut straight up the back with velcro tabs placed about 4 inches apart. It made for very easy dressing. The blouse is actually cut in half and after both left and right sides are on I connected the back with the velcro and then tied the front. I read somewhere else in the forms of this easy method so I tried it and I like it!

Mytime, I use a digital camera and do have photoshop but have not really manipluated any photos very much as of yet. I did use curves to lessen the lighten in the 3 newly posted pics. Thanks for the info and yes Helen just takes a little time but she will be so well worth it.

Thanks for all your compliments and, yes, I do love to photograph her and I also enjoy looking at all the wonderful photos of everyones beautiful ladies.

INFORMATIONS