www.textiledoll.com

Textile Doll for LW

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Textile Doll for LW

Post by MannequinFan »

LWhisperer wrote:Thanks so much Tomoe, Havefun, KarmaMusic, and MF.
I was supposed to be casting MQ butt in plaster of Paris today, but the arrival of the doll preempted other fun. :lol:
If I have time, I'll get to that later. This has been a lot of fun as well. More in a bit.
:glou:
Don't worry about the casting LW, have fun with her!
BTW that insert looks familiar. I think that's the Doc Johnson McKenzie Lee I used for Sammie's mod. :)

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: Just a hapless waif caught up on the fickle winds of fate.

Post by LWhisperer »

And we're back. Lets start with the skin. Actually, there are two (or more) layers of fabric over the padding. The inner layer keeps the dolls padding in correct shape. Then there's an outer layer of fine, luxurious material. The nearest material I can equate to it is super heavy duty pantyhose. It's soft and silky, and I've shown a pic of me pulling it away from the body a bit. That same pic shows the belly button, which is just a bit of a disappointment, as it is merely a sewn circle. Jury, if you're reading, lets work on making an "innie" on future generations. Your ribcage, decolette, and shoulder blades are marvelously done in detail, using the layers of foam in the doll. The bellybutton is lacking.
But I digress. The skin is akin to hose all over the doll. It will slip around and need adjusted here and there a bit to look right. I think that flexibility might add to durability in the long run, and hopefully help guard against snags.
Does the skin feel like skin? No, of course not, silly. But if you're a worshipper of pantyhose, you'll be in heaven. Soft and silky as hell. This is definitely NOT a plush doll. It's way closer to hose.

The pics Jury sent had the seam down the center of the back invisible. Must have been shopped out, perhaps. The seams are all there, as shown in my pics. But they are pretty fine, and nicely executed. They keep the stretchy fabric skin fairly taut and help keep the illusion of the female form. Nice, neat stitching, and not one fray or odd looking stitch anywhere. Yep, under the arms looked kind of complicated where multiple seams meet, but I think this was addressed very professionally in order to create and help maintain the shape.

The nipples are, of course, a patch of darker fabric with the tiniest ball of fluffing in the tips. They have a good look and the tips have that turgid nipple knobby feel.

The breasts are NOT gel filled or anything like that. They are merely padding stuffed in, and it kinda looks like the bottom half of the breasts have the same style padding as a large underwire bra. They're very squeezable, as depicted in the one pic, and bounce right back into shape when let go.

The finger and toe nails are glued on, and at times may look odd, when the stretchy skin is twisted or not in the right place. Easily adjusted, and they'll look fine. Because of the nails, and to help protect the legs, I'd definitely suggest having her wear thigh highs, the way she was delivered.

Note the hand and feet detail. All fingers are small and dainty looking, and all digits are individual. AND....they have wire skeletal in them.

I haven't tried to reposition the doll much yet, but she has a stiff what seems to be pvc and wire skeletal. And there are plastic knee caps, and plastic in her feet. The ankles don't seem to bend much. It's going to take dressing and play to determine how effective and durable the skeleton is. I'll add to this later.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Thanks, MF! The insert. The one that came with the doll is a bit short for my prong, open ended, so needs a baggie, and his some wicked ribs in it. Pretty much a simple insert.
I believe I stated earlier in this or another thread that Jury will hook you up with a specific insert, if you ask, and adjust the cost, accordingly. A great and thoughtful gesture. I didn't take advantage, but other buyers may.

The insert hole is stretchy enough to put a slightly larger and definitely longer insert in, so that's good news.
I'm also in the aquarium hobby and have done foodservice as well. There is a long version of plastic disposable gloves available to both these industries. They go up to the elbow, are very thin and lightweight, and come in a roll of wax paper in a box akin to Glad Wrap. I highly suggest anyone with a fabric doll make this purchase. They're soooooo much better than sandwich bags. Put the insert in backwards, and wrap the extra plastic around and tape it. It makes a great, complete (to the front) cover for the insert, and makes installing the insert a breeze. An absolute must.
My friend at the asylum once told me, "If you don't mess with people, how do you know they're really there?"

lsmithiii

Post by lsmithiii »

She looks and sounds great. I'm glad I ordered. She looks a little slimmer then the other pics of this model, did you have her customized?

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Ismithiii,
Actually, she IS customized just a little bit. She was made specifically with one request - size 7 feet. And Jury held up to that nicely. Perfect size 7 feet.
Jury suggested the five foot tall Big Bertha body because she does look just a little slimmer than the taller models. I think the taller models are more robust. I wanted a nice bum, but the slimmer thighs that the shorter body has. :thumbs_up:

How about a little teaser shot, and then I'll recap?

[img600]Image/img600]

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

Ok, I'm going to come out and say it. I absolutely love this doll. Knowing what I know now and having seen it, I'd buy it again....even if it were a few hundred more than what I paid for it.

Again, I'm not a photographer. No photo of mine posted is shopped. I've never owned a fabric doll, so I can't compare. What I do know is my doll looks and feels great. Yes, there is expected distortion when bending and folding her. And there will be a learning curve for play.
She IS incredibly light, a bit stiff skeletally, shows (IMO) more realism than other fabrics I've seen in pics. To me, the face is beautiful, the body sexy.
My experience with Jury and Textile Doll as a whole has been superbly positive. Some peebs mentioned the wait time. It was about a month and a couple days in the making, and a six day shipping experience with NO hiccups. I think a lot of companies wish they could say all that.
I had ZERO problems with PayPal, and the transaction went through immediately and seamlessly. There was no bs about needing to get a special link or have the manufacturer contact PayPal. It was click, click, boom. And it came from Latvia.

Jury was extraordinarily helpful, complete in explanations, and a great communicator DESPITE ENGLISH PROBABLY BEING A SECOND OR THIRD LANGUAGE. Awesome!!!
I got EXACTLY what I asked for - green eyes, pink nails, pink lips, blonde wig with highlights, size 7 US feet, tan skin. I emailed Jury pics of Bianca Kajlich, and said "makeup like this." Nail on the freakin head. Again! Jury emailed me wig options. I picked my favorite. I got it. Not many manufacturers DO all that. The good ones do.

A side note about the wig. Pretty good quality with an adjustable skullcap...and the Velcro either already there or Jury put it in for me. If you noticed in the earlier pics, the white on the head was the matching velcro, already installed. I didn't do that. Jury did. NICE!!

I know a lot of peebs have been on the fence. I was hesitant, but being a nut, I jumped in. My initial exchanges with Jury gave me the confidence to move forward. I'm glad I did. So, this guinea pig is giving all thumbs up.

I don't know what it takes to achieve manufacturer status here on the forum. I know there are manufacturers that don't even actually manufacture the product they sell, merely have the sole licensing to sell it. THIS manufacturer was involved from start to finish, and delivered the product ordered without a hitch. That meant a lot to me.
Jury, if you're reading, thank you so much. I think you're an awesome artist, you did a great job, and I'm very, very happy.

Now, I'm going to throw in a disclaimer. This is NOT a 7k high end doll. This is a damn nice, pretty approximately 1k doll. It's fabric, so of course there are seams. It's actually more realistic in some areas than some 2k silicones. I love mine. It may not be for some.

I tried to be pretty thorough in pics and explanations in a kind of clinical way. I tried to show everything I could think of throughout today so that forum members could see what it's all about. I hope I've achieved that, and was thorough enough. If anyone has any questions at all, I'm more than happy to answer.

That all being said, let's get this babe in some sexy clothes and share some pics.
Oh....and I decided on the name. In deference to the artist that made her and where she hails from, I name her Riga.

Riga, welcome to the forum.

xilef
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xilef »

LWhisperer wrote: I'll shoot, upload, upload, then describe. And then after all that, I'll give a final synopsis and share final thoughts. :D
Following this with great interest!

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600]Image/img600]

Hey baby, how you doin?

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600][Imageimg600]

You're looking up my skirt, aren't you?

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600][Imageimg600]

See anything you like?

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600][Image/img600]

Lets go over to that comfy bed. :plaidskirt:

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600]Image/img600]

Are those toys I see down there?? Naughty, naughty.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600Image[/img600]

Is that a horsetail buttplug?! No, baby. I'm not equipped for that!!

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600Image[/img600]

But I'll do anything else, if you treat me right.

LWhisperer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LWhisperer »

[img600][Imageimg600]

I'll dress up the way you want and tease you...

INFORMATIONS