Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

A New Svetlana Set 3-24-04

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

A New Svetlana Set 3-24-04

Post by Inuyasha »

Svetlana and I went to a jazz club that plays lots of standards and swing music. The play everything from Benny Goodman and Glenn Miller to Sinatra, Connick, Nat King Cole and Doris Day. They have singers that complement the house band that dress to look like famous crooners and songstresses of the 30's, 40's and 50's. The club is kind of like the dinner and dance clubs you see in movies for the 40's and early 50's. It is a very hip a cool place.

Svetlana wore a beautiful red dress that made her look awesome. It was like having Marilyn Monroe on my arm. Her dress reminds me a bit of the white dress Marilyn wore in "The Seven Year Itch." Svetlana loves to dance, so she jumped at the opportunity to go. I think she likes showing off for the camera even more though. See for yourself.

Swingin' Jazz Club

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

My hat goes off to you (again) .... You are doing great with the sessions and Svetlana is definately a hottie :!:

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

What a classy gal :D

Nice work. that tripod is immense :lol:
But it looks perfect for "standing" her up.

Thanks for the pics,
PBS

megadeuce

a new svetlana set 3-24-04

Post by megadeuce »

Wowy wow! Looking good every shoot. You sure you're having trouble. Look's like you are an old timer with the way those shoots done. Keep it up!

silicomorphos
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by silicomorphos »

I like all of your photos in the album because they have a theme,each time.I beleive that you are doing an excellent job to create stories for you and your lady.I like her better with the short wig.She looks clasy but the same time her eyes look sexy.

Keep making some nice stories and let us dream thru your images.

S.D
Former owner of Nicolina / Tracy

INFORMATIONS