Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Crissy is on her way.

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Crissy is on her way.

Post by oneatatime »

I can't help but think of Richard Dreyfus and a mis quote from jaws

we're gonna need a bigger bed!

congratulations Smoke!

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Supersoul wrote:Damn Smoke that's twice now! I wanted to buy Crissy and last time I was keen on buying JC too! You Canadians must have slightly faster internet or something! Ill have to go and feed the pigeon some steroids or something to be able to compete!

But... I'm sure you will all be happy and that's great :mrgreen:
Enjoy mate!
Sorry Supersoul.

When these deals come around.... And as you know they don't come around often... You need too be fast..... I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.... I had no idea who I was competing against.... All Joe said was there was other people interested and whoever came up with the loot first wins!!! The only advantage I may have is the fact I don't have a significant other that I may need to discuss it with first..... You won't have too worry about me now for a while.... If ever again... Crissy will shut me down at least till quarter one of 2015.... The only thing left on my bucket list.. (From Abyss anyway) ... And I may kick the bucket before it happens... Is an RD2 Body D..... I'm still keepin my hand near the holster for that...

Smoke.
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

oneatatime wrote:I can't help but think of Richard Dreyfus and a mis quote from jaws

we're gonna need a bigger bed!

congratulations Smoke!

Awesome Movie! .... and the bed.... Yeah .. that too!

Thanks oneatatime ! :wink:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

310smokeme wrote:
Supersoul wrote:Damn Smoke that's twice now! I wanted to buy Crissy and last time I was keen on buying JC too! You Canadians must have slightly faster internet or something! Ill have to go and feed the pigeon some steroids or something to be able to compete!

Enjoy mate!
Sorry Supersoul.

When these deals come around.... And as you know they don't come around often... You need too be fast..... I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.... I had no idea who I was competing against.... All Joe said was there was other people interested and whoever came up with the loot first wins!!! The only advantage I may have is the fact I don't have a significant other that I may need to discuss it with first..... You won't have too worry about me now for a while.... If ever again... Crissy will shut me down at least till quarter one of 2015.... The only thing left on my bucket list.. (From Abyss anyway) ... And I may kick the bucket before it happens... Is an RD2 Body D..... I'm still keepin my hand near the holster for that...

Smoke.
No, I couldn't think of a nicer chap to take her home mate, you enjoy her to the max!
I would be interested to hear how she compares to your other incredibly beautiful girls in time... I'll stay tuned, have fun mate!

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Szalinski wrote:Another Chriss from Abyss (Chrissy from Abyssy?). One tip: Get her out of the box as soon as you can and never attempt to put her back in! 8O

(Just ask HaveFun.... :wink: )

That is very funny you should mention that Szalinski!

Because I just so happened too have spent the last weekend constructing.... A BOX!!!....

To the right is the obvious crate that CJ arrived in.Too the left is a product of Canadian redneck carpentry.And I use the term 'CARPENTRY" very loosely here... I am a mechanic. Not a carpenter. There is nothing like what a good carpenter can do.... And this is nothing like what a good carpenter can do.. :wink: It ain't much too look at but it is functional! :wink:

This is the crappiest thing about living in a suburban house with no garage.I'll have too take it apart again if I have too move it. :roll:

CRATE 1.jpg
CRATE 1.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 1751 times

CRATE 2.jpg
CRATE 2.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1751 times

As of this weekend I didn't have a proper storage space for my girls. Now I have something of proper size in case the girls need too " Disappear " for a while.. The question.... What's in there?... Will be answered. : Personal Items. :wink:

I hope the girls won't be offended. Brandi doesn't seem to mind it to much. :wink:

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

You lucky man, Smoke! My wallet is burning but I'm simply out of space. Could have cleared some space but the market for used dolls ain't exactly thriving these days.

By the way, I hope Crissy gets to see more of Ontario than Cindi did.

Have fun with your new mistress. I hope CJ won't be too jealous.
She told me to come but I was already there

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Supersoul wrote:
310smokeme wrote:

Enjoy mate!
Sorry Supersoul.

Smoke.
No, I couldn't think of a nicer chap to take her home mate, you enjoy her to the max!
I would be interested to hear how she compares to your other incredibly beautiful girls in time... I'll stay tuned, have fun mate!

Your to kind Supersoul! :wink:

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

RaDiv wrote:You lucky man, Smoke! My wallet is burning but I'm simply out of space. Could have cleared some space but the market for used dolls ain't exactly thriving these days.

By the way, I hope Crissy gets to see more of Ontario than Cindi did.

Have fun with your new mistress. I hope CJ won't be too jealous.
You are so right about the used doll market Rad!!! You can't buy these days thinking ... OH WELL! I'll just sell it if I don't like it!. I'm hoping Abyss's up coming price hike may change that..

CJ is excited and so is Janie. . I'm hoping Crissy will like it here. :wink:

Thanks Rad!

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Well the time is 4:20 AM eastern standard time... Canada... I have been home from work for about an hour and A half... Crissy is waiting for me to pick her up in Mississauga.. An hour east of where I live.....She is sitting in a cargo terminal.. She has cleared Customs ... It's all paid up... I just have to go get her.... By noon Tuesday EST Canada I should have a new sexy addition too the Smoke Harem.. Please stay tuned....

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey Smoke,

Great to hear your new sweetie Crissy is almost home! :D Looking forward to seeing her so Fire up the truck and go get her already! :lol: :D

Here is to the Smoke Harem getting bigger!...... :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi smoke, please drive carefully and bring Crissy home to you and your two fabulous ladies to meke it three fabulous ones.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi smoke, please drive carefully and bring Crissy home to you and your two fabulous ladies to make it three fabulous ones. :mrgreen:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Me and Chrissy are so Happy your new girl is almost there with you and the girls!!! :) :)
Chrissy's really looking forward to meeting her new sister with the same name!!

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Smoke »

Sotaichou wrote:Image

/g'day.
dodgeman wrote:Hey Smoke,

Great to hear your new sweetie Crissy is almost home! :D Looking forward to seeing her so Fire up the truck and go get her already! :lol: :D

Here is to the Smoke Harem getting bigger!...... :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi smoke, please drive carefully and bring Crissy home to you and your two fabulous ladies to meke it three fabulous ones.
Chris

havefun68with29 wrote:Me and Chrissy are so Happy your new girl is almost there with you and the girls!!! :) :)
Chrissy's really looking forward to meeting her new sister with the same name!!

I consider you all great friends and thank you all for the support.. Well she is here. We made it back from that Hell hole Pearson... This is one massive airport and It's not huge by international standards. But the cargo terminals around it boggle the mind... I decided that a customs broker was the way too go this time and the screw ups would be non existent. Yeah! Right. The Broker I will say makes clearance absolutely painless... as long as your willing too shell out the coin.... and they arrange too door delivery as well.. Again for a price... Well. Smoke has truck.. Will and must pick up... No delivery... And once again this should be relatively painless... As long as your broker gives you the correct address for the cargo terminal.. Well in this case... Not so much......I will give the guy A 100% grade however at the terminal that I went too first.... He gave me 100 percent flawless instructions as too where I had too go to find her .. Obviously knowing his way around.... and in the end..... It's all good.. She is here.! Just a couple of photo's with here in the box.... I will be opening a new thread for the formal introduction...I have not formally released her from the box... I can tell she has Jet lag and wants too Sleep..... Now Havefun... I know your Chrissy would not approve and please try and explain too her... Yeah I know... :roll:

So here is a sneak in the box peak at my Crissy Starr.

More too come later in a new thread. :wink:

crissy 1.jpg
crissy 1.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1632 times
crissy 2.jpg
crissy 2.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 1632 times

INFORMATIONS