Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Tina has come home!

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Tina has come home!

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats, Dodge, she looks really nice, the red hair suits her :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Very nice :D congrats.

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

CONGRATULATIONS!, she is certainly a beautiful addition to your household.

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

:glou: Congratulations from me also Dodgeman! Tina looks absolutely stunning. :mrgreen:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Tina, welcome to the forum, you look awesome, another redhead!!! Enjoy your life with your beautiful sisters and have a happy honeymoon with dodgeman. Tell him to show you how to get into the Matrix. As you are already fit using the computer and are online in the forum you may submit yourself to the Matrix, with a little help from your sisters and your man, :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Smoke,
Thank you so much my friend, Tina is a HOTTIE! :D I love the Winter face and I thought that I would order her with the body 3 as No one has ordered that combo before, at least no one here on the forum! I love the body 3 and now that she is here, I love her even more!!!! :mrgreen:

Puma uma,
Thank you so much my friend! :D

Siliconefun,
I do love those crate photos too and I had a good time shooting these! :D All of my girls are thrilled to have a little sister to have fun with too!! :D

Chrissy-68
Tina is happy to have sisters here on the forum and all of her big sisters here at home and she is looking forward to seeing you in person sweetie! :D I told her that I will never put her in that box or she will put me in one of my doll crates just like you did to HaveFun!! :lol:

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Hiya! *hic* pleased to meetcha!!
Make sure to add yerself.. To th' Boytoy ROLL CALL!! & mAatriiiiix!

Sorry,*erp!* AH! Sorry about that too! I found this tasty BEeR he calls it.. (*erp!*)

Teeheeehee!

Welcome sweetie!!

(get me more of this!)
Attachments
Glug glug
Glug glug
image.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1880 times
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey, There is Dawn, Courtney and Erica! So cool to see all of them on the forum!
Hey, There is Dawn, Courtney and Erica! So cool to see all of them on the forum!
P1020365.JPG (335.83 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
Deerman,
She is a feisty Red Head I will tell you my friend! :D I love her to pieces! :mrgreen:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Sotaichou,
Thank you Sir! She is a very HOT present my friend! :onfire:

Dollover,
Yes, She is Gorgeous and she did take over my COMMAND chair and now I am sitting on a stool!! :lol: :lol:

Tomoe,
Thank you for the compliment my friend!! :D

HaveFun,
Sweetheart she is and I know Chrissy is happy for me too! :D I promised her that I will never put her in that box as I do not want to have happen to me what Chrissy did to you! :lol: I do not want to get on the bad side of my Sweetheart Tina! :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

GraceAH wrote:Gadzooks Dodgeman! Nice harem you are developing there! You are gonna need a bus to come to Hershey next year! Congratulations!
Thank you my friend, the Harem is getting bigger for sure! :D I just my have to get a hold of a large Van with a lot of seats to transport the girls to the doll meet because if I bring all of them, there will be 8 total plus accessories!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Good Grief, I need to slow down a bit!! :lol: :lol:
Nyarlat wrote:Excellent! A great big welcome to Tina and a hearty handshake for Dodgeman. :D

Tina my dear, you are looking absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to see more of you. :)
Thank you for the handshake Sir, I will have to shoot more photos of Tina when the time allows as I am very swamped with work at the moment plus personal projects going on too! :D :D
Sheeana wrote:Welcome to Tina!! Great to meet a new friend!
Tina says thank you Sheanna and she is happy to have another new friend too! :D

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Dodgeman! She's home, awesome! She looks fantastic my friend and I am sure she will fit right in with your other gorgeous girls!
Mate you are going to need a bigger house!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Callie_R13 wrote:
Nyarlat wrote:Excellent! A great big welcome to Tina and a hearty handshake for Dodgeman. :D

Tina my dear, you are looking absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to see more of you. :)
Excuse me you incurable pervert?! Oh well, we can forgive you for leering as you are one fine lady Tina. :mrgreen:

Dodgeman is a top notch fella and we know he'll treat you right!

Welcome aboard!
Thank you Callie babe, you are a gorgeous sweetheart too! :D Treat Nyarlat well as I will treat Tina right too! :mrgreen:
Anassilao wrote:Hello Dodgeman,
she's a cutie, Winter face with body 3, your doll's family increases, and we (Loly and me) wish you happy honeymoon.

:glou: :angel:
Hello Anassilao, the doll family is getting bigger for sure! :D Give Loly a kiss for me, she is a sweetheart! :D
AlexKnight wrote:Congrats, Dodge, she looks really nice, the red hair suits her :D
Thank you Alex and the red hair does suit her well! :D
AnonViking wrote:Very nice :D congrats.
Thank you my friend! :D
lisabt3 wrote:CONGRATULATIONS!, she is certainly a beautiful addition to your household.
Thank you very much and she is a beautiful presence here along with her big sisters!! :D :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

FlashGordoll wrote::glou: Congratulations from me also Dodgeman! Tina looks absolutely stunning. :mrgreen:
Hello and Thank you my good friend Flash! :D She is sitting here with me as I write this and she is stunning to my eyes every time I look at her! :mrgreen:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Tina, welcome to the forum, you look awesome, another redhead!!! Enjoy your life with your beautiful sisters and have a happy honeymoon with dodgeman. Tell him to show you how to get into the Matrix. As you are already fit using the computer and are online in the forum you may submit yourself to the Matrix, with a little help from your sisters and your man, :wink:
Chris
Thank you Chris! I will add her to the Matrix as soon as possible my friend or she will enter herself when I am at work as she is better than me at using this computer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Sheeana wrote:Hiya! *hic* pleased to meetcha!!
Make sure to add yerself.. To th' Boytoy ROLL CALL!! & mAatriiiiix!

Sorry,*erp!* AH! Sorry about that too! I found this tasty BEeR he calls it.. (*erp!*)

Teeheeehee!

Welcome sweetie!!

(get me more of this!)
TINA: Hello Sheanna, Its great to meet you and so many of my other sisters on the forum! :D I'm sure we'll see more of each other in the future!! :multi:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (47.3 KiB) Viewed 1876 times
HI Everybody on the forum and thank you for the great big welcome! I know I will make good friends here and I got to meet all of my big sisters here at Dodgeman's house which is my house now too! He is such a nice guy and he loves me too!!!
HI Everybody on the forum and thank you for the great big welcome! I know I will make good friends here and I got to meet all of my big sisters here at Dodgeman's house which is my house now too! He is such a nice guy and he loves me too!!!
P1020363.JPG (286.72 KiB) Viewed 1876 times

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Supersoul wrote:Dodgeman! She's home, awesome! She looks fantastic my friend and I am sure she will fit right in with your other gorgeous girls!
Mate you are going to need a bigger house!
Thank you so much Supersoul! :D Tina is so awesome to see in person and she has already fit into the click so to speak! :D As for the house, Got plenty of room for the girls my friend but, they may just have to move into the next bigger bedroom! :lol: :lol: :D

Cheers!..... :D

INFORMATIONS